Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_X. Great game! A lot of hard work has been put into this for sure! I have the most recent .67x version, but I'm stuck. After the "on back" scenes, where valerie gets turned on and tells you to c*m inside her, I can't seem to get the story to advance any further. The same three options "yes", "Yes, but I think I need to rest a bit", and "No" appears no matter which minigame I complete. Is this the end of the story so far, or am I missing something? I tried resting, restarting the game, completing different minigames, but nothing works. Please let me know!

Thank you!
First, when you get to doggy style cum option. Where are your cum points. They need to be above 8.

Plus there is a scene with her on her back, you need to select her name "Val", not Valerie or Veronica. This will make her cum.

Yuo need to make sure she came, (missionary vaginal sex) and cum points are high to advance.

Let me know if this doesn't work

Mar 19, 2020
Dude, this game kicks ass. It might actually be my new favorite game. The puzzles become challenging after a while but that makes it build up better than if they were easy. Big fan. I hope you add more anal scenes in the future and complete the current unrendered ones. Really looking forward to where this goes!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Dude, this game kicks ass. It might actually be my new favorite game. The puzzles become challenging after a while but that makes it build up better than if they were easy. Big fan. I hope you add more anal scenes in the future and complete the current unrendered ones. Really looking forward to where this goes!
Thanks! I’m glad you like it! Working on re-renders and the final update now! I have some free progress reports on my Patreon if you want more details!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Can someone share me a save file with everything unluck plz, will really appreciate! :)
I can’t send you mine as it is all messed up from Dev testing, but I hope someone can send you one soon!!

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks! I’m glad you like it! Working on re-renders and the final update now! I have some free progress reports on my Patreon if you want more details!
Yeah dude, I saw some progress reports but I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with the software to be able to understand the screenshots xD. I did see that you said an update would be coming soon so I'm excited about that.

Reactions: Ace_X
Mar 19, 2020
By the way, I forgot to say this earlier but if you need a male voice actor for a future game/project/whatever else, I'm available, you can message me. I won't ask for much of a payment, I'm down to be paid in trade as well if you don't wanna send money, I'm pretty much down for anything, might even do some for free. We'll talk lol.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 not sure why my update didn’t make it to the “latest updates” board... can you look into it please?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i tried to play this game.
That’s not for me. I am disabled and too slow.
Can the time limit be switched off?

Which variables do you have to change to switch off the time limit?

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
great animations and art.

Mini games are just not my style. Like, I really wish I could "cheat" to enjoy your art.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
I like the game. But i gotta say it straight! It's a bit too komplex in how to progress, Gets very repetive, so much u just close the game and open up the renders and clips instead. And i would think u would like people to experiance the game aswell? Some other lay out maybe?

And two more things. Dude, drop the Suduko. Replace it with something else. I think the more part of the testers would agree, we don't want to use our brains too much while doing this, am i wrong? If i were to activate my brain on that level i would not be sitting here doing this. I just stick to the other choices there is and just leave sudujo the fuck alone haha. And do something about the weird physics in "Bricks"

Oh and one more thing. At one point it gets a bit to hectic time wise. Again, it's not very relaxing.

more than that, nice one.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
i tried to play this game.
That’s not for me. I am disabled and too slow.
Can the time limit be switched off?

Which variables do you have to change to switch off the time limit?
I am planning on putting in difficulty options in the next release. I was going to make the time limits 2, and 3 times longer, But I will also put in a “no time limit” option. Thanks for the feedback!!

Reactions: Otlab and echilog
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes