Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
No, this is the end of this build. The scene with All three girls should be the last thing you see, then exit to the main menu... it's coded wrong to allow you to continue, but there is nothing to continue to, so the error shows up...
Haven't seen any scene with the 3 girls :p

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
my release schedule is:
  • Beginning of each month: New Stages and story
  • Middle of each month: Bug fixes and Re-rendered old stages.
So expect another release in a week, but only with old stages re-rendered, then look out for new content the first week of July!

Reactions: Jembers1337

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
This won't work. I changed the code so you can not skip the games like this. I am working on a way to skip games that makes more sense in the game-play, but this method was just for me to develop and someone discovered it...
Good game and CG , but need more time when play high level mini game.
Let's say.....double it.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Good game and CG , but need more time when play high level mini game.
Let's say.....double it.
What levels and what games? I am trying to tweak the difficulties, but I need everyone help to get the difficulties, hard, but not frustrating...

Reactions: Jembers1337

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
What levels and what games? I am trying to tweak the difficulties, but I need everyone help to get the difficulties, hard, but not frustrating...

For example
Puzzle and memorize over level 4.
And brick , took too much time , compare to other mini game.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
Yes! If you see that, that's good. You need to cum, and see a new scene with Ivy and piper, then return to that and the choice will be available.
Not working for me... The message is still black and i can't click it even after i see the new scene with Ivy and Piper...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Not working for me... The message is still black and i can't click it even after i see the new scene with Ivy and Piper...
There is a scene earlier on, you need to choose "Val", not "Valerie" or "Veronica". It will make her cum. Then you can proceed...

(this is kinda janky...) I'm working to fix this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bug: Many (if not most) times completing the Level 4 puzzle (4x4 puzzle grid) does not trigger complete. Below is an example of complete but fails anyway, every time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
i can't get to the deepthroat or fucking stage, whenever I reach the stage of fucking here, the character cums and it's game over.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
There is a scene earlier on, you need to choose "Val", not "Valerie" or "Veronica". It will make her cum. Then you can proceed...

(this is kinda janky...) I'm working to fix this.
After the scene with Ivy and Piper and after sleeping, what i have to choose (just to be sure)? Because if i choose "Let's continue" she doesn't cum, and same if i choose "I want you to bend over", and even after choosing "Val" she doesn't cum and the message is still black. Maybe i have to restart all over again?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
After the scene with Ivy and Piper and after sleeping, what i have to choose (just to be sure)? Because if i choose "Let's continue" she doesn't cum, and same if i choose "I want you to bend over", and even after choosing "Val" she doesn't cum and the message is still black. Maybe i have to restart all over again?
you also need to pay attention to the cum counter. Needs to be 8 or higher to unlock most scenes... It's more complicated than it needs to be. I am working on simplifying it

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
I can't give you mine... It's has way to many dev exits and saves...

but there is a gallery unlock button at the bottom right of the movie gallery page. (the button is invisible.)
haha.. real funny there is reset button -.- just let me see all gallery man

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes