Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I get a "This is the end of the 6.2 content" and then it goes to credits - is it the wrong version in the download or am I being dumb?

Oh also to the Dev: This game surprised me, at first I thought it was just a simple strip game but the almost Undertale like quality of it was pretty damn clever. Like the model of Valerie, if there was one nitpick for me (and it really is a nitpick) she is perhaps too narrow around the waist.
But awesome game and I can't wait to see where you take the story mate. :)

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all!! I made a mistake with this release!!! The cowgirl scenes are the final scenes! Sorry for all the confusion!! I will fix this in my next release!!

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I play , I open , I enter , I quit .
Nothing changed, mini game still need to play , no "skip" button showed up.
This won't work. I changed the code so you can not skip the games like this. I am working on a way to skip games that makes more sense in the game-play, but this method was just for me to develop and someone discovered it...

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
SICK game man!! I get kinda stuck though... i have 10 cum points and she says i don't cum enough. What am i doing wrong? 5*!!!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How do you skip the games? There's only so many times I can play the same 4 games. Like come on flash games have evolved beyond this point.
I know... the problem is this isn't flash... it's renpy. I am trying to figure out how to program getter games in renpy, but I might have to use a different engine in future games as renpy is meant to be a VN, not a game engine...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
SICK game man!! I get kinda stuck though... i have 10 cum points and she says i don't cum enough. What am i doing wrong? 5*!!!
ooh, that is weird situation to end up in... what level are you on? Also, there is a scene where you choose to call her (Veronica,Valerie,or Val). If you don't choose Val, options get limited in the future...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How do you skip the games? There's only so many times I can play the same 4 games. Like come on flash games have evolved beyond this point.
If you really want to skip the games.... uncomment the lines 961 and 962 in the script.rpy file... reload the game and poof no more mini games.

Reactions: pengupepe57

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
ooh, that is weird situation to end up in... what level are you on? Also, there is a scene where you choose to call her (Veronica,Valerie,or Val). If you don't choose Val, options get limited in the future...
If in the after wake-up menu, for example, I select "I want you to Bend Over". I call her Val and do everything good, end up with 8 cum points (i think i've tryied to start "fucking her ass" and end with 10 and it happens the same thing on the bend over part) and she tells me it's not good enough and send me back to sleep.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
If in the after wake-up menu, for example, I select "I want you to Bend Over". I call her Val and do everything good, end up with 8 cum points (i think i've tryied to start "fucking her ass" and end with 10 and it happens the same thing on the bend over part) and she tells me it's not good enough and send me back to sleep.
This might be a logic error in my script. I will look into it!! Thank you!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Are you working from an old save, or is this a new playthrough?

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Hey! I think i know why! I think i unlocked that part without fully completing the blowjob one. I just went further with the blowjob (Making her cum), and i just unlocked the pir**e outfil... Guess every step has to be fully completed to be able to complete the others.

I would highly recommend some kind of "status indicator". The game is fun not knowing exactly what is keeping you behind, so you gotta explore and do things 2,3 times. But it's true i get a sense of being kinda lost i knowing what to do.

Keep it up, trust me, this has a HUGE potential!!!

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey! I think i know why! I think i unlocked that part without fully completing the blowjob one. I just went further with the blowjob (Making her cum), and i just unlocked the pir**e outfil... Guess every step has to be fully completed to be able to complete the others.

I would highly recommend some kind of "status indicator". The game is fun not knowing exactly what is keeping you behind, so you gotta explore and do things 2,3 times. But it's true i get a sense of being kinda lost i knowing what to do.

Keep it up, trust me, this has a HUGE potential!!!
Good deal! I tried to make it block progress until certain scenes are seen... I need to figure out how you got past it...

Thanks for everything!

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
One more thing, i get a black message i can't click of "Oh Val! i want you to ride me". Maybe this IS the reason. Why can't i click it? Thanks!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
One more thing, i get a black message i can't click of "Oh Val! i want you to ride me". Maybe this IS the reason. Why can't i click it? Thanks!
Yes! If you see that, that's good. You need to cum, and see a new scene with Ivy and piper, then return to that and the choice will be available.

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Okay, so managed to get through all the game i tink. I get an error at the end of lacking "Image 46":

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1105, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'beginStage52'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Franc\Desktop\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Franc\Desktop\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Franc\Desktop\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Franc\Desktop\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1105, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\Franc\Desktop\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\StripnPlaywithValerie-0.67-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'beginStage52'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Strip n Play with Valerie 0.67
Wed Jun 10 16:35:48 2020

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yup, this is a bug... lol. I am working on a fix now. Thank you!!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Oh, so, there's more playable game after? nice. When it's up, will continue :) Great job man
No, this is the end of this build. The scene with All three girls should be the last thing you see, then exit to the main menu... it's coded wrong to allow you to continue, but there is nothing to continue to, so the error shows up...

Reactions: Jembers1337
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes