Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Alright Ive fixed my shit, can someone give me a save with doggy style scenes? All that I have left, which I cant unlock by myself
I wish I could send you mine, but it’s way too messed up from developing and testing the game... hope someone here can post something soon for you!

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
James009 I I have a new description and banner I was hoping you could upload!?! Sorry I'm such a pain!

Description:
Valerie appears to you in a dream. She asks you if you want to play some games to get her naked and fuck. You think, sure, I can dream about old 90's sex strip games, but this dream is nothing like that. The sex goes on and on, and you cum more than ever before.
Then things start to change. You don't know how long you've been dreaming, you don't even remember who you were before you fell asleep, or if you're dreaming at all. The only way to find out is to keep going deeper in to this sexed crazed, cumtastic, waking life and fuck your way out of it!​

View attachment 662226
Happy to help :)

Reactions: Ace_X
Mar 29, 2017
Good news! The sequel is going to be called “Strip n Play with Ivy & Piper”! It will feature all 3 girls and have a few new supporting characters!! I should have the first release for it out this Fall!

Thanks for playing my game!
Great news! Can I suggest adding in the Ivy & Piper scenes into the images gallery?

Also im probably missing something obvious but I havnt unlocked the very last stages image or the very first endings image. Any ideas what im missing?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Great news! Can I suggest adding in the Ivy & Piper scenes into the images gallery?

Also im probably missing something obvious but I havnt unlocked the very last stages image or the very first endings image. Any ideas what im missing?
Ivy and Piper gallery is already in place! And I am working on the bugs to fix the missing gallery items!

Thanks!

Grimaldus1

Feb 18, 2019
Hey Ace,

Honestly I'm stunt by this game. there's the reasons:

1) Graphic choices.
2) Flowlyness of animations
3) Music (hello Holiday Island !)
4) Game mechanics simple
5) A honest size of content
6) implicit background

Even your 3D-not-totaly-rendered are better than others games, and I personally appreciat that: Give a work, even if it's not finished.

So I'm going to your patreon page to support you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace,

Honestly I'm stunt by this game. there's the reasons:

1) Graphic choices.
2) Flowlyness of animations
3) Music (hello Holiday Island !)
4) Game mechanics simple
5) A honest size of content
6) implicit background

Even your 3D-not-totaly-rendered are better than others games, and I personally appreciat that: Give a work, even if it's not finished.

So I'm going to your patreon page to support you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the game and I appreciate your feedback! I have a test version for Patreons only out now, it has a more linear story/gameplay structure that my Patrons are testing out now! Hopefully you have a chance to see it and send me some more feedback!

-Ace

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I am stuck with the sudoku man, how is one thats bad at sudoku supposed to beat it??? hHahhaa
Here's an good step to take:
Sudoku clue.png
If you look at the middle right box, the circled 7 forces the 7 in the bottom right box to be in column 8. This means the the 7 can't be in column 8 in the top right box or in column 9 because of the circled 7, leaving only one cell for the 7 to go in. You can work out the position of all of the rest of the 7s from that step!

Last edited:

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I am stuck with the sudoku man, how is one thats bad at sudoku supposed to beat it??? hHahhaa
I thought I'd give you another easier technique as just giving one is a bit mean:
Sudoku clue 2.png
If you look in the centre box, you know that only 6 and 9 will go in the remaining cells. That means that they can't go anywhere else in that column so the only numbers left in that column available for the cells in the top and bottom boxes are 7 and 8. As there is already a 7 in the 3rd row, then 8 has to go in the top free cell and 7 must go in the bottom.

If you look at column 7, you might see that using this technique is a second way to work out that 7 goes into the top cell as 6 and 9 also only fit in the remaining cells in the middle right box!

I hope these two techniques help you get on better with your Sudoku. You'd be surprised how many puzzles you can solve by just using variations of just those two!

There are not many other tricks that will help beyond these as a lot of advanced techniques need you to pencil in possibilities to each box so you can spot the patterns. Maybe AceX will implement pencil marks at some point for us Sudoku geeks! (no pressure AceX ;))

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes