Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Thank You! Btw the game is sick,keep up the good work bud
I'm trying!! I need all the support I can get! I know not everyone can support me financially, but rating this thread positively and adding my signature to your posts really help!!

Thanks for playing and I am glad you like the game!!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I love how Valerie looks! Especially those abs, and the animations are great too. Great work
You should check out my and my I have a bunch of other art on there!

This is what I've been working on while my animations render:
Pin-Up Versions of my girls! I hope you all enjoy!!
Val-Pinup.png Val-PinupN.png

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Animations and models are nice, the games get a little boring though, wish they would be switched up with new ones later on, brick breaker seems janky how the ball moves and your slider sometimes freezes and the ball goes through the slider

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Animations and models are nice, the games get a little boring though, wish they would be switched up with new ones later on, brick breaker seems janky how the ball moves and your slider sometimes freezes and the ball goes through the slider
Thanks for playing my game and your feedback! I am working on making better games, but it's hard in renpy... This is my first game so, I know it wont be perfect. But I am glad you like the models and animations!

Thanks again!

-Ace

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ace_X, you should be able to ask James009 or one of the mods to give you access to the OP since you are the developer. Then you could manage the OP yourself.

Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
I can't tell if my eyes are fucking with me but with the brick game I think the ball is going through the paddle at higher speeds, but it only happens when its coming down from angle, not sure how mini games likes these work in renpy but if theres a hit box on the ball it might need adjusting since I don't have issues of it going through the paddle when its coming straight down.

I also think the brick game could be sped up a little, its the only game where its length is based off of how long we take to complete it or fail it and the speed can get really slow when we're trying to get the last block.

if you're open to new minigame ideas I think a galaga kind of mini game would work well if renpy can manage it, bottom level difficulty could be just a few moving targets side to side (no need for it do go through a crazy flight path just like galaga) as it ramps up add more targets and introduce targets that shoot back I'd also say be generous with the time with this one as well like 3 minutes depending on how fast we can shoot is a could amount for all difficulties.

enjoying the game so far and these renders and animations are top notch

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for playing my game and your feedback! I am working on making better games, but it's hard in renpy... This is my first game so, I know it wont be perfect. But I am glad you like the models and animations!

Thanks again!

-Ace
I think adding some story with the 3 girls and some more puzzles mixed in and the game can really turn out great

Reactions: ChristianGrey

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
has the lighting on the animated scenes been fixed so it's not atrocious? I remember when I first played this and couldn't help but laugh at how bad the lighting was.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Does the Cheat mod still work ?
i am not getting any error massages, but I still cant skil the games

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a difference in which mini game you play?

My hours of playing the daily sudoku in the newspaper is finally paying off.

jakkuswk

May 14, 2018
I believe I completed the update so far.. (I've never played this game so it took several hours to make sense of it; my eyes buuuurrrnnn)
It's a nice game, hopefully all the memory cards actually help me with remembering stuff IRL.

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
I get this every time can't progress further than the riding scene.
I tried earlier saves and other "answers" to pick, but i get an error all all the time - . -
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Crop' <'Image' u'stages/ValerieStrip51.webp'> 648 648 216 216>:
  File "game/puzzle.rpy", line 183, in script
    python:
  File "game/puzzle.rpy", line 186, in <module>
    event = k.interact()
  File "game/puzzle.rpy", line 118, in interact
    evt = ui.interact()
  File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 207, in render
    c.render_to(rv, width, height, st, at)
  File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 616, in render_to
    surf = renpy.render(d, width, height, st, at)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'stages/ValerieStrip51.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Strip n Play with Valerie 0.67
Wed Jun 10 09:56:41 2020

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes