Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Awesome game AceX. As mentioned before, the title and front page are way underselling it!
Couple of last bugs to iron out (e.g.if you don't manage to finish a puzzle and go out of lives for that game, the partially completed puzzle stays in front, even if you are progressing the game through other games).
Only thing I couldn't figure out was the laststage image, any tips?
Yes! Those are both bugs that I am working on!!! Thanks for playing my game and your feedback!

Also, not my expertise, how could I sell the game better? I’m not great at design or marketing.... I’m a software engineer... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

Feest

Jul 17, 2017
Well AceX, just some thought from my side. I'm just one guy but maybe it's helpful.

First off, don't call it Strip 'n Play. It makes it sound like one of those tiny strip poker games with very little depth. Your game has a lot more depth and complexity to it. Try to think of a name that capture the value proposition. Like DMD, it is immediately obvious that it is a incest centered story. Also, work on the front page graphics. You game is better than the graphicsyou're showing on p. 1 here! People decide in 1 sec whether to play your game, first impressions matter.

More generally on the game. I think what people here are looking for is great renders, attractive girls, ability to choose fetishes, depth/replayability, story, absence of grind, a response dev, no/quickly fixed bugs. Your game has super attractive models and great renders (we need to get you that new PC though), and the start of a story (+ a super committed and responsive dev!). The reason I'd come back is not only to fap to dream girls, but also because I want to figure out what Valerie is training for, and what Ivy/Piper are so afraid of reporting.

So my two sends are, keep working hard on the models/renders. They are your base and key selling point. Invest more in the story aspect, and maybe move away from the mini games over time (they are luckily not grindy, but don't add much IMO). And keep adding girls and choices in terms of fetish to appeal to a broader audience (not everyone is into long tongues ;) ).

Anyway, just some humble thoughts from a fan!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Didn't get the Ending 0 and last ending
Yes, still a bug, I will have them fixed by the next release! Yuo can see the images in the game folders... Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, still a bug, I will have them fixed by the next release! Yuo can see the images in the game folders... Thanks for the feedback!
There was another bug below puzzle game can't remembered what it is. Has it been mentioned?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
There was another bug below puzzle game can't remembered what it is. Has it been mentioned?
Was it when running out of puzzle lives, it still shows the puzzle? I think I fixed that, or... when I fixed that I caused a new issue!?!

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Was it when running out of puzzle lives, it still shows the puzzle? I think I fixed that, or... when I fixed that I caused a new issue!?!
Can't remember it will send the traceback text later when on pc

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Can't remember it will send the traceback text later when on pc
That would be amazing! And do you remember, is this a bug that stops the whole game? Could you get around it? Or was it just a weird one-off thing? If it's a huge bug, I will fix it asap and get another release out!!

Reactions: Eula25

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Played this game for like 5 min and cannot figure out the Sudoku puzzle. I dont even know what the hell i am supposed to do honestly. Will be removing this game, it is apparently not for me.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Played this game for like 5 min and cannot figure out the Sudoku puzzle. I dont even know what the hell i am supposed to do honestly. Will be removing this game, it is apparently not for me.
Sudoku is not so difficult. First time I played this game I was not able to play it at all. Now I'm a little better.
You must fill in all the horizontal and vertical lines, and the squares highlighted by four boxes, with the numbers 1 to 4 (and later will be from 1 to 9) .
It is combinatorial, so you need a bit of patience but became very easy and quick after a while.
Don't give up!

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Sudoku is pretty easy once you know what to look for. No Number should appear more than once in any row, column, or sub-box. All the Sudoku puzzles in the game that I've come across that work (there are a few that are wrong, one I've come across had two solutions!) just require you to spot where there is only one option for each particular cell.

There are some simple hints here:
You can disappear down a rabbit hole once you get into them though. There are some advanced techniques I worked out or learned that can be pretty challenging.

Give it a go, it's worth it for in the increase in your cognitive abilities ;)!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 I I have a new description and banner I was hoping you could upload!?! Sorry I'm such a pain!

Description:
Valerie appears to you in a dream. She asks you if you want to play some games to get her naked and fuck. You think, sure, I can dream about old 90's sex strip games, but this dream is nothing like that. The sex goes on and on, and you cum more than ever before.
Then things start to change. You don't know how long you've been dreaming, you don't even remember who you were before you fell asleep, or if you're dreaming at all. The only way to find out is to keep going deeper in to this sexed crazed, cumtastic, waking life and fuck your way out of it!​

f95Banner.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheet420

Andreasgaso

Aug 1, 2017
Replacing the save files in /game/saves folder isnt doint anything for me. Is there a save location in appdata?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Replacing the save files in /game/saves folder isnt doint anything for me. Is there a save location in appdata?
Yes, C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StripnPlaywithValerie-1585170493

Andreasgaso

Aug 1, 2017
Seems I accidentally removed my appdata folder when moving the f95 games to another harddrive. dunno how to restore that rip

• Sad

Andreasgaso

Aug 1, 2017
Alright Ive fixed my shit, can someone give me a save with doggy style scenes? All that I have left, which I cant unlock by myself

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes