Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Those thrown heels in right corner such a nice and sexy detail, i love it ! : )

Oh and this maid outfit you did. Oh my.. outfit based scenes genius idea! Sometimes i felt like i don't wanna strip her for sex ; ) she can keep her cloths on, i won't mind : ) And you did just that ! Made use of those beautiful outfits! Nice job my sweet gentle friend !

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If you guys tired of minigames here is solution. You had to edit script.rpy and change
#"dev" "cum points [cumPoints]"
#jump win
to
"dev" "cum points [cumPoints]"
jump win
This will completely skip mini-games.

If you don't want to edit the file yourself, you can replace it with this one.
I think there is a better way.
I changed the first line from script.rpy

##### timer
timer 0.1 action If (memo_timer> 1, SetVariable ("memo_timer", memo_timer - 0.1), Jump ("outOfTime")) repeat True

in

##### timer
timer 0.1 action If (memo_timer> 1, SetVariable ("memo_timer", memo_timer - 0.005), Jump ("outOfTime")) repeat True

and even I am now able, who am very very slow, to play this game.

Last edited:

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I think there is a better way.
I changed the first line from script.rpy

##### timer
timer 0.1 action If (memo_timer> 1, SetVariable ("memo_timer", memo_timer - 0.1), Jump ("outOfTime")) repeat True

in

##### timer
timer 0.1 action If (memo_timer> 1, SetVariable ("memo_timer", memo_timer - 0.005), Jump ("outOfTime")) repeat True

and even I am now able, who am very very slow, to play this game.

There is also a button in the lower left of the gallery to enable cheat buttons during game play... but this works great if you just want more time!!!

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
I didnt expect the game to get me to the main menu when i told Valerie I didnt wanted to play.

10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Got to the throat fuck and cant choose a good option to fuck her, is this the end content?
No, there is plenty more. If you see an option you can't choose. You need to cum and go to sleep. (Make sure you have atleast 8 cum points when you cum.)

ps:
There is a button to enable cheats in the bottom left of the video gallery.

MonkeyBoy43

Oct 20, 2017
Having issues with not being able to progress. As in, I complete one step and then the next step, the scene is the exact same. Just keeps repeating. Any ideas?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
There is also a button in the lower left of the gallery to enable cheat buttons during game play... but this works great if you just want more time!!!
Sorry ! I didn't notice this "More Time".
Now I've played with it. I see this is a momentary switch and has to be operated in every game if you need it. This is very good for everyone who is not too slow globally.

But, I myself have to click 2 to 5 times per game - and each time several times - on this "More Time". And always watch the bar.
I should have something that generally be slowed the game. And with that 0.005 for me, I have this.
A setting option for the speed in "Preferences" would be good.

So that you can feel how it is for me :
please set the time to 3 times faster: from 0.1 to 0.3
Then the situation with you is roughly the same as with me.

##### timer
timer 0.1 action If (memo_timer> 1, SetVariable ("memo_timer", memo_timer - 0.3), Jump ("outOfTime")) repeat True

And now please play with it for about half an hour. And you know what it's like for me to play.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
No, there is plenty more. If you see an option you can't choose. You need to cum and go to sleep. (Make sure you have atleast 8 cum points when you cum.)

ps:
There is a button to enable cheats in the bottom left of the video gallery.
Yeah I did click cheats. Cheers for the info though, will try again. Great animations man. Have you thought about trying get a voice actress to do the dialog and some sound effects?

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
Just a note, I'm not a fan of the background gradient. I don't know if it's the picture or my screen but it makes lines.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Having issues with not being able to progress. As in, I complete one step and then the next step, the scene is the exact same. Just keeps repeating. Any ideas?
If it is the last cowgirl scene with her leaning back, that is the last scene of this build. If it is another scene, let me know which one and I will try to help you out.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I did click cheats. Cheers for the info though, will try again. Great animations man. Have you thought about trying get a voice actress to do the dialog and some sound effects?
Good deal, let me know if you still get stuck,
Thanks!
I have it as a goal on my patreon, If I get 200 supporters I will be able to hire actresses for all the girls in my future games.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Just a note, I'm not a fan of the background gradient. I don't know if it's the picture or my screen but it makes lines.
Bummer, I know the gradient isn't the best, I am not plannign on having anymore plain backgrounds like this for th rest of the game or any of my future games. It was meant to be a "dream sequence" you are waking up from, but the gradient isn't the best...

busron

Jun 5, 2017
If it is the last cowgirl scene with her leaning back, that is the last scene of this build. If it is another scene, let me know which one and I will try to help you out.
Im stuck on the doggystyle scene, I cant click the option for her to ride me. Ive used the cheats to raise and lower the cum counter, but it doesnt work.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Im stuck on the doggystyle scene, I cant click the option for her to ride me. Ive used the cheats to raise and lower the cum counter, but it doesnt work.
In one of the missionary scenes, there should’ve been an option to call her Val, Valerie or Veronica. Make sure you call her Val and make her cum. The. You can proceed to her riding you.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes