Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
nice models with good animations. if u want my advice i'd say finish this game asap then start a visual novel with incest because you really are talented and that type of game is one of the most popular on this site and it will help you grow and get patreons which allows u to hire people to help you release bigger and faster updates and grow even more. if u only stick to this type of "solve puzzle for quick fap" games your talent will go to waste just my honest opinion Ace_X

Reactions: Ace_X

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Why you still have no patrons? I just cheched some shitty games they all have at least 200. Anybody knows how this marketing stuff works?

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Why you still have no patrons? I just cheched some shitty games they all have at least 200. Anybody knows how this marketing stuff works?
I need more likes and positive ratings on this thread. It will help.

Also... I am bad at marketing and first impressions are everything. Maybe I need a new banner...

EDIT: also, I am very happy with my patrons! I have amazing supporters and they have helped me out so much. I’m not looking for fast cheap support, and then let them down with broken promises like you see with so many other devs. I want to build trust with my supporters!

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
nice models with good animations. if u want my advice i'd say finish this game asap then start a visual novel with incest because you really are talented and that type of game is one of the most popular on this site and it will help you grow and get patreons which allows u to hire people to help you release bigger and faster updates and grow even more. if u only stick to this type of "solve puzzle for quick fap" games your talent will go to waste just my honest opinion Ace_X
Thanks! I am glad you think I am talented, but, I will not make an incest game... not my thing. The most popular game on this site is being a DIK, and there is no incest in that game... I believe my next game will be more popular than this one, with more girls and better Game play (no mini game). Then we’ll see where it goes!

Last edited:
Reactions: black_N_white

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need more likes and positive ratings on this thread. It will help.

Also... I am bad at marketing and first impressions are everything. Maybe I need a new banner...
Well it has been a little while since last played it, but yeah the content in game is def better as is shown on the banner and has more story as shown in overview. :) It is one of those nice surprises when play it, but minigames are a like for some and a dislike for others. So too many people will likely pass up this game without looking twice that would love the animations and could live with the minigames since not reaction based.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Well it has been a little while since last played it, but yeah the content in game is def better as is shown on the banner and has more story as shown in overview. :) It is one of those nice surprises when play it, but minigames are a like for some and a dislike for others. So too many people will likely pass up this game without looking twice that would love the animations and could live with the minigames since not reaction based.
Agreed! I’m not upset about it either! It is what it is... this is my first game. I’m bound to make mistakes. I’m so glad so many have tried it and enjoyed it. But the next game I make, hopefully I can overcome the initial judgment issues!

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed! I’m not upset about it either! It is what it is... this is my first game. I’m bound to make mistakes. I’m so glad so many have tried it and enjoyed it. But the next game I make, hopefully I can overcome the initial judgment issues!
Well setup is everything for that, just do not forget that you as a dev should always enjoy making the game first and foremost and that you cannot make everyone happy. So do not try to catch everyone either and concentrate on what you are good at and like to do. :) I know incest is very popular for example, but if you as a dev do not like it or feel it is a really bad thing, it is very hard to write a good consensual incest story where characters have a good reason to want to be in a relation like that.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks! I am glad you think I am talented, but, I will not make an incest game... not my thing. The most popular game on this site is being a DIK, and there is no incest in that game... I believe my next game will be more popular than this one, with more girls and better Game play (no mini game). Then we’ll see where it goes!
I am sure that your hard work will still be rewarded.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
That's the spirit! And you are undoubtedly talented and I've been mostly enjoying this game (bit too much repetitiveness at times though). Might I add my 2 cents and suggest a wider mix of model types will bring in a broader audience and yeah as you've touched upon a few times yourself: More clarity in what one might expect from the game itself.
Keep up the great work!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Well setup is everything for that, just do not forget that you as a dev should always enjoy making the game first and foremost and that you cannot make everyone happy. So do not try to catch everyone either and concentrate on what you are good at and like to do. :) I know incest is very popular for example, but if you as a dev do not like it or feel it is a really bad thing, it is very hard to write a good consensual incest story where characters have a good reason to want to be in a relation like that.
Agreed. The reason I wanted to make a game is because it was hard for me to find games that feature my tastes, not only in girls, or sex scenes, but with story, animations and just overall gameplay. It’s really hard for any dev to balance all the aspects, and in no way is my game perfect. But I at least make it the best I can for my current skill set.

I’ve said this before, but I am a software engineer, and I make a decent living. So this is not about a cash grab, or making a living off it. This is my hobby, and that’s why I put so much effort into it. (For the hours of the day I can afford to) but quality won’t ever be sacrificed.

Also, I want to keep all my promises to my supporters. I will do what I say. I appreciate all the support, in every way, and I want them to know I appreciate it all!

Last edited:

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Holy shit these animations and renders are of great quality. Just wish this would be a more straight forward VN rather than minigame hell. Good thing there's a cheat option at least. Amazing work on the renders and animations for reals. Way better than most stuff on here.

Jul 7, 2019
Holy shit these animations and renders are of great quality. Just wish this would be a more straight forward VN rather than minigame hell. Good thing there's a cheat option at least. Amazing work on the renders and animations for reals. Way better than most stuff on here.
while I agree some of the minigames are hell, for me they add to the anticipation. There are plenty of games out there that jump straight into the action and while they're fine to get immediate "relief", games like this (where you have to work for it) sometimes make that "release" even better! At least there's not a grind from hell in this game!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
while I agree some of the minigames are hell, for me they add to the anticipation. There are plenty of games out there that jump straight into the action and while they're fine to get immediate "relief", games like this (where you have to work for it) sometimes make that "release" even better! At least there's not a grind from hell in this game!
MY next game is going to drop the minigames and be more of a vn, still have a puzzle aspect, but definitely not grindy. I hate repetitive tasks... or "go to sleep" a million times to progress games. Choices will matter, reading the dialogue for clues and hints will matter. (or at least that will be my intention...)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
MY next game is going to drop the minigames and be more of a vn, still have a puzzle aspect, but definitely not grindy. I hate repetitive tasks... or "go to sleep" a million times to progress games. Choices will matter, reading the dialogue for clues and hints will matter. (or at least that will be my intention...)
Well I am more of a male protagonist player, so if it has that I will at least have a look at it. Based upon what you have shown with this game already, I would be a fool to not at least have a look. :p

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Well I am more of a male protagonist player, so if it has that I will at least have a look at it. Based upon what you have shown with this game already, I would be a fool to not at least have a look. :p
yes, will be male protag

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 Can you please update my banner image to this:

f95Banner.png

and please remove the circled photos from the gallery? They are out dated...

1599156175831.png

Thank you!!!

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
I just got to the ending of the current version and godDAMN this is getting good. The story is actually getting me pretty damn drawn-in. Can't wait to see more. If the next update is as promising as what I've seen thus far, I'll definitely be becoming a patron. Keep it up, Ace.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I just got to the ending of the current version and godDAMN this is getting good. The story is actually getting me pretty damn drawn-in. Can't wait to see more. If the next update is as promising as what I've seen thus far, I'll definitely be becoming a patron. Keep it up, Ace.
so, the NEXT update will be v0.90 in which the only new contnet will be another outfit and two animations to go along with it. This update will also fully render the 4 anal scenes.

But then, v0.95 will be the next update and it will have a HUGE ending scene with at least 20 animations. I am really excited for the final scene. It will wrap up the story and tease the sequel!

to recap:
NEXT update: minimal excitement...
Following update. MAXIMUM EXCITEMENT!!!

lol

thanks for playing my game!!!

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes