Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X Wanted to give this a go but I fucking hate minigames, maybe if you add a skip button I will try it again.
(I know the game is made this way but not all the people in the world are interested in minigames, many hate them including me and I think is kind of unwise to turn away potential support by forcing it)

PS: Did it myself, put this file in the game folder-->

monroe can you add this to the op :)
(Sudoku skip minigame, they only need to select sudoku and click on it, the sudoku will instantly skip to the reward)
I already had a cheat button to include the skipping of minigames

You can enable cheats in the Gallery, lower left corner

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I already had a cheat button to include the skipping of minigames

You can enable cheats in the Gallery, lower left corner
Hmmm I missed that lol
must be asleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PS: I was looking at your Patreon, seems kinda interesting the new game you are making, do you have any etas for 0.1?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm I missed that lol
must be asleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PS: I was looking at your Patreon, seems kinda interesting the new game you are making, do you have any etas for 0.1?
Also, to save you frustration, download the Walk-through.... (this is my fist game and to get through all the content is a bit too confusing... ) My next game will be better

No ETA yet...

Dec 24, 2018
Decided to play this after playing Lana and the Milking Table, and gotta say solid game so far. Looking forward to the new game, and keep up the good work.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Can't wait to see Escape Ivy&Piper game. Its' teaser and premise looks great.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
This dude is a legend. He made a great game and finished it in a short period of time, without any bullshit or stalling time. Exactly how people here want games to be done and always cry about not having a sex scene in a game in first few patches. And all he gets are just 100 patrons (
Thats sad. People keep asking for a good developer but never support them like they deserve. And we have a sad crab with 13k$ out there on Miami

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
This dude is a legend. He made a great game and finished it in a short period of time, without any bullshit or stalling time. Exactly how people here want games to be done and always cry about not having a sex scene in a game in first few patches. And all he gets are just 100 patrons (
Thats sad. People keep asking for a good developer but never support them like they deserve. And we have a sad crab with 13k$ out there on Miami
Thanks for your support!! Hopefully with time I will gather more. But for now I’m happy with the support I have!

Reactions: andresblinky

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
mini game skip -
Oops! We ran into some problems.
James009 Can you pleas delete the mini-game skip link. There is no point as (YOU CAN ENABLE THE MINIGAME SKIP IN THE GALLERY PAGE) Just click the enable cheats button!

Thanks!

notnrg

Feb 19, 2021
Aye this game is the bomb, terrific game and Valerie is probably one of the best characters I've ever seen. The minigames are hard as shit but I basically skipped all of them once I found the cheat button. I'd just recommend that in the future don't make us replay the undressing scenes again for the same outfit once we wake back up. Looking forward to the next game, hopefully it'll be done soon and keep it up!

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Aye this game is the bomb, terrific game and Valerie is probably one of the best characters I've ever seen. The minigames are hard as shit but I basically skipped all of them once I found the cheat button. I'd just recommend that in the future don't make us replay the undressing scenes again for the same outfit once we wake back up. Looking forward to the next game, hopefully it'll be done soon and keep it up!
Still working hard on the first release!! The sequel is a much bigger game, so it's taking longer! But moving a long nicely!

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
Enjoyed this game, normally I don't like minigames but the reward scenes were so good that I kept playing them.

Totally in love with Val- her body type is amazing and her facial expressions were the right combination of cute and sexy. Hope that I can run away with her in the next one :love:

Last edited:

justforacc

Aug 14, 2019
I would like to know.....have this game finished yet?
Now the girl only ride on me until I cum, then no more event.
Is that the end in current version?

Mar 19, 2020
At that moment, I have made 10 cum pt already.
But, after the auto-cum, I can only 1) play again, 2) sleep, 3) End game.
yeah, so sleep, dinges. Then you see the scene with the two chicks, wake up and replay the intro. Then it lets you skip to where you left off and you continue. It's not that difficult to grasp. Especially considering that it's been explained several times by the Dev already.

justforacc

Aug 14, 2019
yeah, so sleep, dinges. Then you see the scene with the two chicks, wake up and replay the intro. Then it lets you skip to where you left off and you continue. It's not that difficult to grasp. Especially considering that it's been explained several times by the Dev already.
I find the problem.....get that event now, thanks

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes