Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Meet2480

Oct 24, 2020
Everytime i open the game. my stage images in the gallery gets locked. And i have to play it all again to unlock the stage images. Tell me if you got any solution for this.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dude, I'm too tired to figure out the science behind this game.

Can someone tell me how to unlock this scene?

Maybe someone can upload a save game or tell me if there's a cheat that unlocks the whole gallery?

I'm currently searching the thread.

My brain is so tired. what comes after 5? all the blood seems to not be in my brain. where could it all have gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace_X

exter

May 29, 2017

Maybe someone can upload a save game or tell me if there's a cheat that unlocks the whole gallery?

My brain is so tired. what comes after 5? all the blood seems to not be in my brain. where could it all have gone.
Haven't played it in a while, but i think there is a cheat button in either the video gallery or when playing the minigames. With that you should be able to play through the game rather quickly.

Reactions: hakarlman

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

It's a REAL challenge to play this game without cheats. Even if you skip the mini games, answering everything right and getting through it all is also a challenge.
Either way you'll need the walkthrough.

To enable cheats, go to the video gallery and click the cheats button, when you come to a mini game, there are a few buttons to cheat with, even skipping the games all together!

If you are still stuck, hop on my discord, I have a walk-through channel to help you out.

Thanks,

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Ace_X
May I ask which asset do you use for Val? Her body is amazing and btw 95% like my ex-girlfriend. ;)

Greets

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X
May I ask which asset do you use for Val? Her body is amazing and btw 95% like my ex-girlfriend. ;)

Greets
Its a custom morph and the p3d Imogen skin.

I release the morphs I use to my $50 tiers. (Even though I haven't had a request for them yet.)

Reactions: Max Headroom

Leprosis

Jun 6, 2020
I want to say, it's (for me) the best looking character i saw and the animations are really good.The game is hard i will not lie about that lol !
I wish all the luck and fortune (not in that order ! lol) to the dev.You are really talented for making models and animations !

Reactions: Ace_X

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Was playing this last night and keep getting stuck at the "need to blow" scene, I say yes to continue but no matter how many points I have it keeps repeating the same scene.. does anyone have a save for the final scene or just passed the final cum scene? I just want to see the story. Thanks

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Was playing this last night and keep getting stuck at the "need to blow" scene, I say yes to continue but no matter how many points I have it keeps repeating the same scene.. does anyone have a save for the final scene or just passed the final cum scene? I just want to see the story. Thanks
There is a walkthrough on the OP. But I am also working on a story mode, that won’t have any games or choices if you want to wait a few days for that!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There is a walkthrough on the OP. But I am also working on a story mode, that won’t have any games or choices if you want to wait a few days for that!
Thanks for the reply, but I was using it! Am I supposed to rest again at that point? walkthrough only says keep playingThe one scene you said to make sure you see I couldn't get to.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
EDIT: I deleted and re-downloaded just for the hell of it and it went through the first time.

Sweet sweet vindication!! Haha Thanks for trying to help!

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
EDIT: I deleted and re-downloaded just for the hell of it and it went through the first time.

Sweet sweet vindication!! Haha Thanks for trying to help!
Ok! So glad you got it figured out!! I was looking into it but was scratching my head!!

Reactions: fishbrain
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes