Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ok! So glad you got it figured out!! I was looking into it but was scratching my head!!
I scanned back through the thread a bit and it sounded like some were having the same problem, and I had probably downloaded as soon as I saw it completed and not touched it until just recently. So I likely had the pre-fixed version. Also wanted to echo what other's have said, I've been playing these for a few years now and while there may be some I'd put on the same level, I haven't seen any animations better than yours. So smooth and clean, really just beautiful and I'm really looking forward to your next offering! Thanks again!

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
You can use Joiplay to play with android, just download the App on the Playstore and then download the windows game file.
It's what I do with most of the games and it has worked very well with ACE X games
Great advice!!! Thanks!!! I will let all my other users know!

Reactions: The_Sovereign

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I scanned back through the thread a bit and it sounded like some were having the same problem, and I had probably downloaded as soon as I saw it completed and not touched it until just recently. So I likely had the pre-fixed version. Also wanted to echo what other's have said, I've been playing these for a few years now and while there may be some I'd put on the same level, I haven't seen any animations better than yours. So smooth and clean, really just beautiful and I'm really looking forward to your next offering! Thanks again!
Glad you like it! Have you played my other 2 games?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Glad you like it! Have you played my other 2 games?
Of course! Well I just played Emma last night, was waiting for more updates but saw it was just a short story and had to download, but have been keeping up with Lana since the beginning I believe. You think I'm going to pass up that model? Nahhh!

Reactions: Ace_X

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1628153808426.png

acexgamestudio @acexgamestudio​

Strip n Play with Val - STORY MODE!
I created a story mode for those of you
who want to read and see the good stuff
without playing the mini games! No wrong choices!​

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 This update should be pushed to the "Latest Updates" Thread. It is a pretty big change to the game...

Reactions: Zavijava_

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How is your next game going?
Hey! It's at a stand still for now. I have a lot of the script and code written, but the scene I have planned I cannot render on my current PC. I started a kickstarter to but a new one and the campaign is going well so far! As soon as I get a new PC, production on Escape will be back to full speed!

check out the kickstarter here:

Thanks!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
yeah i am working on the problem, i think someone reverted the changes i made to the thread.
Weird. Still not there... I really appreciate all you are doing... but maybe it's just a weird bug...

Thanks for trying anyway!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Ace_X , sorry this can't be pushed to latest updates. I spoke with the mods now, they said, no promotion as there is no new content.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X , sorry this can't be pushed to latest updates. I spoke with the mods now, they said, no promotion as there is no new content.
Ok, no problem I guess... but there is another way to play the game... I had a lot of people request this version without mini games. and I wrote a lot of new lines of dialogue for it...

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i wanted to try this game, and when i run it, it's just a white window with "not responding" how can i fix that i never had this issue on a renpy game before

edit : sry i think it came from my computer i reload windows and it work now, weird.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes