Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
In my official version, the smaller size comes from converting the images from png to webp. I don't notice unless I am REALLY looking at the two side by side. There are some versions out there not compressed by me that I can't speak for...
thanks make also great game btw cant wait for sequel u talked about

Reactions: Ace_X

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
You can use Joiplay to play with android, just download the App on the Playstore and then download the windows game file.
It's what I do with most of the games and it has worked very well with ACE X games
Have you tried Joiplay with the most recent game EscapeFromIvyAndPiper? Every other game in the series work fine for me but not that one for some reason, i've been trying to see if anyone else has that same issue.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Strip n Play with Val is coming to STEAM! Please add it to your wish list (even if you don't intend to buy it) as it help with the promotional algorithm!!! Thanks all!!

cornucopy

May 8, 2022
It seems that I cannot find the VN version of this game anywhere.
I remember playing a version without the minigames but I had to format my PC and I lost it and now the game on itch it's 15 dollars.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
It seems that I cannot find the VN version of this game anywhere.
I remember playing a version without the minigames but I had to format my PC and I lost it and now the game on itch it's 15 dollars.
it's here... the story mode should be on the first page...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yes, I downloaded that file but it constantly asks to play a minigame
There are 2 versions to dopwnload. Story mode and the main game. Try both, one should have the option to play story mode...

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
What is the difference between Story Mode and Main Games????
Which one should I play guys?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes