Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could we plz, get an updated link for the story mode for the Mega link as it's not working? and the other Dl options give me Domain attacks. Also, if not could we get a DL for Workupload or Gofile as I know when I have used them, I don't get Domain attacks. Thanks, if it can be done.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Could we plz, get an updated link for the story mode for the Mega link as it's not working? and the other Dl options give me Domain attacks. Also, if not could we get a DL for Workupload or Gofile as I know when I have used them, I don't get Domain attacks. Thanks, if it can be done.
Yeah, and I thought the walkthrough guide wasn't working either until I realised the version here has a problem. To fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-n-play-with-valerie-v1-1s-acex-game-studio.49702/post-4487654

I followed the last 2 pages exactly as instructed and was wondering why it wasn't progressing to scene under step 32.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, and I thought the walkthrough guide wasn't working either until I realised the version here has a problem. To fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-n-play-with-valerie-v1-1s-acex-game-studio.49702/post-4487654

I followed the last 2 pages exactly as instructed and was wondering why it wasn't progressing to scene under step 32.
Your review is mistaken, as there is a no mini-game mode, called Story mode, and you can get all the scenes with no mini-game. Would be nice if you could edit this. A review with misinformation is no fun. (y)

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
My first comment here and just wanted to say, love the game so far. It's exactly what I wanted from these types of games (this is my first one, been playing it for a while and tried others after starting it searching for more like this) - a good and fun story, no overcomplicated plot with 331312 slide shows of the same three scenes until a dialogue prompt appears, absurdly good animations and sound fx and a nice and fun gameplay. Been playing puzzle games for ages and this one just sits right with me. I'd love to see your work on the future. I'll be buying it on Steam and following your page for next projects!

PS: Keep the next games simple, fun and straight! The balance between the challenge+timer of the puzzles and the pay-off is perfect! Don't overindulge in multiple slideshows. Again, thank you, for real. Been having a lot of fun and I'm eager to fully finish this one so I can get to Escape From Ivy And Piper - put this one on Steam too, looking forward to buy it and support your projects!

Reactions: andresblinky

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
My first comment here and just wanted to say, love the game so far. It's exactly what I wanted from these types of games (this is my first one, been playing it for a while and tried others after starting it searching for more like this) - a good and fun story, no overcomplicated plot with 331312 slide shows of the same three scenes until a dialogue prompt appears, absurdly good animations and sound fx and a nice and fun gameplay. Been playing puzzle games for ages and this one just sits right with me. I'd love to see your work on the future. I'll be buying it on Steam and following your page for next projects!

PS: Keep the next games simple, fun and straight! The balance between the challenge+timer of the puzzles and the pay-off is perfect! Don't overindulge in multiple slideshows. Again, thank you, for real. Been having a lot of fun and I'm eager to fully finish this one so I can get to Escape From Ivy And Piper - put this one on Steam too, looking forward to buy it and support your projects!
I feel kind of dumb asking but I'm curious, what does "331312" mean? Is that some kind of sequence or pattern?

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
guys I'm stuck I can't get 8 points at step 26, i start at 5 cp and can't get doggy if I start at an earlier point, help?

blackmjmj

May 31, 2023
Tried to follow the walkthrough but still stuck on step 26, i went to sleep, chose the first outfit, got 5 cum points and when i clicked "continue where we we left of" it just went in a loop. The problem im facing is im unable to get to 8 cum points before she forces me to cum and sleep once again.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...guys, this is maybe just a silly question, but... is the compressed version the latest one? Looks to me it's the 1.0 vrs., as the latest one seems to be the 1.1s.
In case, would some of you please provide for the compressed 1.1s?
Thank you very much in advance...
:)

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes