Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Cheers, So do I need to up my reputation with the guilds to get advanced gear etc?
Some classes are locked behind guild shops so you you may need to up reputation with them. The worker guild and the recycle function is a good investment from my perspective. There are also some consumables or materials that you can buy from the guilds.

Reactions: FictitiouslySane

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
why is f95 version so far behind the official release? Patreon has 0.8.2 already. Also is the game finally reached levels of content comparable to the original?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
why is f95 version so far behind the official release? Patreon has 0.8.2 already. Also is the game finally reached levels of content comparable to the original?
Most people following this game probably realize that itch.io is where it is typically released and can go there and get it just as easily as here. There is a link on the main page.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No one had requested for the thread to be updated yet, well do so now.
Most people following this game probably realize that itch.io is where it is typically released and can go there and get it just as easily as here. There is a link on the main page.
Correct.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the tip. But is it worth downloading? Played it like year+ ago and from what I remember it was still pretty barebones.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the tip. But is it worth downloading? Played it like year+ ago and from what I remember it was still pretty barebones.
It has change a lot and no longer able to get xp from just working at the house for all bu MC, MC still gets xp there.
It looks like no more free ride by working just at the house or gathering stuff but you will need to fight with them to gain good xp.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
damn, It must have been about 4 years since I saw anyone talk about this game, have there been many changes? I will play again.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StriveConquest-0.8.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes