Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
Anyone happen to know where I can find information on the Amelia questline? Doesn't seem to matter what I do she gets removed from the game I keep hoping to enslave her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone happen to know where I can find information on the Amelia questline? Doesn't seem to matter what I do she gets removed from the game I keep hoping to enslave her.
The post above yours has all the answers you will ever need.

May 29, 2024
There are three possible ways to end the Anastasia quest: marry her, enslave her, or break her mind and enslave her.

Marry and enslave are both pretty lengthy, so I will point you to , but Mindbreak is easy. Go back to the place where you caught her, buy the bracelet off the kobold there, then talk to Amelia about it and there will be an option to ask about magic. Ask her about it, ask Myr the mage guild leader about it, then go talk to Xari, and pay Xari a thousand bucks. Then you can force Anastasia to drink the potion, which leaves her an empty husk with no will of her own who will placidly do as you command.

There is not a lot of content for the mindbreak route at the moment, but that is in the works.

Reactions: JungleNuts

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So,why did the game suddenly turn into a rape fest at the end of elven kingdom questline(choosing between Heleviel or Lira)? Will this be revised or given additional choices in the final build(assuming the game is still in beta)?or is this really how the Dev intended for the situation to play out?

I wish the "personality" mechanic would come into play in such situations instead of only providing passive buffs/debuffs:whistle:. Spent the whole game as a "Kind" master,treating my ppl right,never whoring them out and generally getting good outcomes for unique NPCs only for my guy to enter rape mode at the sight of one haughty elf:HideThePain:.

I am way too old to be groomed and unfortunately have no interest in grooming either, so it would be nice if someone can ask this on their Discord and get his thoughts on it.Thanks.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Having played it a little while, I must say it is unexpectedly similar to Thea series of games. In that you spend much of your time gathering materials around the map and crafting tools out of them.

I am way too old to be groomed and unfortunately have no interest in grooming either, so it would be nice if someone can ask this on their Discord and get his thoughts on it.Thanks.
How is Discord and grooming connected? Have I been using Discord wrong all my life?

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
is it just me or help menu doesnt work at all? every time it opens I see this precious nothing. pressing previous/next buttons doesnt help

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
funny thing - I did already download my OS and not experimental version. but looks like this was not enough, lol

thanks, gonna try your version tomorrow. is it up tp date tho? these version numbers make no sense... View attachment 4060699
Version here is 0.9.1a, version on itch.io is 0.9.1b.
"Version" numbers on itch.io must be build numbers, not version numbers.

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
I encountered some bugs when playing old saves, the Slave market just replaced with "11111111111111", how can i fix it. I try to download itch version but it seem like doesn't work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I encountered some bugs when playing old saves, the Slave market just replaced with "11111111111111", how can i fix it. I try to download itch version but it seem like doesn't work
This game is mostly in the alpha stage and a lot of mechanics get changed from 1 version to another requiring a restart most of the time.
Older save most of the time do not work but there is a built in option to bring save up to the current version, have you tried that yet???

Click on "Load" and you should see this. Strive for Power 2 2024-09-24 08-02-40-86.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gehrmann

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
This game is mostly in the alpha stage and a lot of mechanics get changed from 1 version to another requiring a restart most of the time.
Older save most of the time do not work but there is a built in option to bring save up to the current version, have you tried that yet???

Click on "Load" and you should see this. View attachment 4066097
Thanks, it work. Somehow it's only work with a few saves, but that enough for me.

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
Are children now bugged?
Got Cali and Zephyr, their kids can't be used for factor feed and when they leave (escape) it says they returned from quest despite never having used them for anything.
Kids from Daisy seem to work properly.

EDIT: found a commonality, servant children don't become factor fodder, slave children do.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Are children now bugged?
Got Cali and Zephyr, their kids can't be used for factor feed and when they leave (escape) it says they returned from quest despite never having used them for anything.
Kids from Daisy seem to work properly.

EDIT: found a commonality, servant children don't become factor fodder, slave children do.
Makes sense. Servant children are born servants, and slave children are born slaves. And only slaves can be sacrificed for factor.

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
Makes sense. Servant children are born servants, and slave children are born slaves. And only slaves can be sacrificed for factor.
I remember I could use every child for factor feeding.
Now it's kinda punishing to not enslave characters, especially unique characters.

I know you can use a writ to make a slave into a servant, but is there a way to do the opposite?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I remember I could use every child for factor feeding.
Now it's kinda punishing to not enslave characters, especially unique characters.

I know you can use a writ to make a slave into a servant, but is there a way to do the opposite?
I believe the newer shrine (the savage one) can convert to slave.

Reactions: Sprayman225

Diala

Nov 16, 2023
I have a problem: whenever I'm clicking on anything in the menu or even settings, they keep toggling on and off constantly. Whatever I've clicked on last will start blinking.

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes