a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played game like 6+ months ago and wanna play again. You mentioned mods, where can I download mods ? Do you have any mod recommendations?

-----
Is there an ai version of the game or something like that? The last time I played it,there was no H-scene(at least with randomly generated npcs). So I thought maybe there are H-scenes generated with ai.
For mods go to the discord site and all the mods that have been updated will be there.

No, no sex scenes with randomly generated npc's.
Only the main girls will have sex scenes, all other is just text base scenes.

Reactions: gerkesiz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello a few questions.

1) Is there a way for a human to get like a dragonkin pregnant through like a potion or spell or something?

Spoiler for the main story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For 1 yes you will have to use a main point for it under the master's screens.

For 2. Yes you can just be nice with her.
Talk around and you should get a hint to find something of the princess at the cave where you got the elf.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Whats the art pack ? Does it give more options for customization

and there wasnt a download button for it anyway. So its not avaliable ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whats the art pack ? Does it give more options for customization

and there wasnt a download button for it anyway. So its not avaliable ?
Art Packs are just thumbs and pic's to replace the bland ones from the game for regular or normal npc's.
There is a mod that will allow pregnant pics as well when the girls are pregnant.
They also contain nude pic's to choose from if you like to go that way.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I played game like 6+ months ago and wanna play again. You mentioned mods, where can I download mods ? Do you have any mod recommendations?

-----
Is there an ai version of the game or something like that? The last time I played it,there was no H-scene(at least with randomly generated npcs). So I thought maybe there are H-scenes generated with ai.
I only know "strive : conquest ichi.io mods" just google that and you'll find few mods and lots of portraits and pictures for the game

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes