blergh123

May 31, 2020
A warning for those still playing: Dont go talk to the new servant guild master in amelias questline, all 3 dialoque choices only spam the same answer and dont advance. And since you can only leave from conversation via conversation choice, you are locked there and need to alt+f4 out.

Edit: This only happens if you dont choose the correct chat option in the first try

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
also is there a way to stop the game from crashing every 10 minutes?
If the game is crashing on you there are many things that can be wrong.
1. Your computer is not good enough for the game.
2. Your antivirus program is not allowing something to go through.
3. You have a hardware problem in that its starting to go bad.
4. Without having your computer in front of me I can not go any more on this.

I have no problem with this game and have ran it for more than 10 hours straight in the past.

Reactions: flannan

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait am I going crazy or we missing a person or was the first one. I can't recall swear was a girl you could get early on who was like begger, and you take care her sister comes, and she leaves and if you were good or just corrupted her she comes back to your mansion. I swear was this one want say Emily? But she isn't there now... Damn its gonna drive me nuts...

Wait no checked wiki just an idiot that was the first one lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait am I going crazy or we missing a person or was the first one. I can't recall swear was a girl you could get early on who was like begger, and you take care her sister comes, and she leaves and if you were good or just corrupted her she comes back to your mansion. I swear was this one want say Emily? But she isn't there now... Damn its gonna drive me nuts...

Wait no checked wiki just an idiot that was the first one lol
That is the first game and not this one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/

cathjenny

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know which file to change the calculation of money consumption when upgrading factors? Sometimes spend 3000 gold to upgrade a terrible factor to poor is too expensive for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know which file to change the calculation of money consumption when upgrading factors? Sometimes spend 3000 gold to upgrade a terrible factor to poor is too expensive for me.
Patreon code in on the OP if you want to cheat it.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Since the factor upgrade prices depend on slave value, first upgrade everything other than the growth factor since it has the greatest by far effect on slave value, and just give up on upgrading certain unique slaves if you have problems with money. though at week 10 or so you can make tons of money by just selling excess food, and the amoung of noticeboard missions is amazing this patch, pick the easy to complete ones every day and you never have money problems.

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Just a quick fix for the Mac homies who are searching this thread:

From the website:
When opening the new Mac version, an error reporting that the file is damaged and can't be opened occurs. This is a different error from the classic error of Mac preventing the opening of an app downloaded from outside the app store. The fix is to open terminal type:
xattr -cr /file/pathway/Strive-Conquest.app
Easiest way to do this is to just open terminal, type (without the quotes) "xattr -cr ", then drag the Strive-conquest application file from finder into terminal and it will create the file pathway for you. This should work without any more steps needed as it is kind of an all access pass for the file. WARNING: Whoever uses this method needs to make sure they only use it with trusted files (including mods downloaded later that will inherit the parent application's access) as it is essentially giving potentially embedded viruses the keys to the castle.
If still confused check this out:
From me:

Try "xattr -c" then drag the file in the terminal window, leaving a space after the "c". Then give it time to load- don't worry if it says application not responding for like a min.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
the girl you can find on the streets now is daisy and if you treat her lewdly or bad she won't come home with you during the mansion thing, you have to fight the dude in order to get her back, i think that was thought as a boss fight of sorts since it's avoidable if you treat daisy well but meh.
emily still stuck in the first game, i cannot tell you if she will be brought back or not, i mean they did bring cali and she's boring in both games :KEK:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
the old system wasn't great either but it got more boring than it already was, i do find it funny it took at while for the specialization update with that loyalty thing and it still took a while until the specializations became a loyalty point sink to be then tossed away :LUL:
They also got rid of nearly ALL the social skills. Lust is now useless outside of succubus class, Loyalty is now useless outside of initial training unlocks, and changing personality type is simply a matter of having them chug booze until you get the desired bonus. A whole bunch of items that used to be related to these stats (and obedience) are more or less pointless now. For a project that should be trying to finish its development already, they're taking huge jumps backwards.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
This update has some problems like you can't cross-breeding anymore due to slave training system not allow to do and you can only breed the slaves with same races,Unique characters cannot choose specilization but why and some class like Ruler,Director,Butler/Headgirl and Succubus description said you can train slaves but they still require trainer class

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Does anyone else feel like the tutorial is kind of lacking in regards of information. Been trying to finish training some slaves but no matter how high their loyalty is or what it just says its unavailable. I have a regular slave, bought not unique, and Daisy as a slave. Cannot finish training for either one.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Is my game bugged or is Zephyra not in Alrion during the white canvas quest?
For me Zephys questline worked fine, even got the unique item.
And later got her "sister" aswell.
First talk to her after elf capital questline, wait for her to disappear, in aliron visit the shop she was going to, beat the illusion(remember to talk to boy and look under bed) then visit church with 1000 gold, wait until its time to deal with kidnappers, give fake relic, receive zeph. Visit mage guild to find the unique item, talk amiably with zephs sister, get the item. Talk with zeph about the sister.
Rest is the new racist dwarf capital stuff, from which you can end up with kuro as your slave.

Does anyone else feel like the tutorial is kind of lacking in regards of information. Been trying to finish training some slaves but no matter how high their loyalty is or what it just says its unavailable. I have a regular slave, bought not unique, and Daisy as a slave. Cannot finish training for either one.
Uniques sometimes need you to advance their questline to proceed with training, non-uniques just follow the mouse-over tooltips if you cant do a training. The sexual service trainings need you to date/fuck them into more willing before possible.
Just remember that the sexual trainings are a waste of time unless you want to make them into prostitute (waste of a slave) and you can finish training with the one single training that tells you can finish training and choose specification. But if you want to breed them you might want to do the "allow dating" training to ease getting them to allow penetration

Reactions: flannan
3.30 star(s) 52 Votes