Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Yesterday at 9:00 PM
@Announcements 0.10.0a patch release
Changelog
0.10.0a
Fixed alcohol items not working and giving wrong personality changes
Lowered training costs for servants
Lowered training action cooldown to 3 days (mindread has its own 3 days cooldown though)
Fixed unique character trainings and trainings after converting characters to slaves
Minor quest text and dialogue fixes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i thought waiting 5 years would be enough to prevent the female protagonist from ending with dick scenes, but every single event/story girl comes with male scenes. It ruins my lesbian harem -,-
And i hate quests i cant finish, to get the vote from my own guild (mage) for the election thingy i need to exchange a male for the books...and well, my start setting was 0% males and futas, which makes it impossible to find a guy for the slut.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm...i thought waiting 5 years would be enough to prevent the female protagonist from ending with dick scenes, but every single event/story girl comes with male scenes. It ruins my lesbian harem -,-
And i hate quests i cant finish, to get the vote from my own guild (mage) for the election thingy i need to exchange a male for the books...and well, my start setting was 0% males and futas, which makes it impossible to find a guy for the slut.
Well sounds like this game is not for you, maybe go find a game you like to play and have fun.

Sep 2, 2018
couldn't agree more
Well sounds like this game is not for you, maybe go find a game you like to play and have fun.
and by that i assume you mean a game that's not broken :ROFLMAO:
face it, Virulenz is right. whether or not playing as a female is your cup of tea, it's in the game but it's broken as hell. if you're gonna make it so the player can be male or female, then either implement content for both or don't bother - or at the very least make it so the game doesn't soft lock.

Willbreaker99

Aug 6, 2019
If you chose the Mages guild of the 4 guilds to support in the beginning you will get an extra option to convince her to give you the book(s). Otherwise you could allow a small percentage of men to appear and just not recruit them. I rarely take men in vanilla settings and I don't have too much trouble overlooking them. You get so many potential slaves/recruits thrown at you once you run dungeons most of them are sold instantly. My experience anyways, but yeah, I fully agree some of the art should get fixed up.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you chose the Mages guild of the 4 guilds to support in the beginning you will get an extra option to convince her to give you the book(s). Otherwise you could allow a small percentage of men to appear and just not recruit them. I rarely take men in vanilla settings and I don't have too much trouble overlooking them. You get so many potential slaves/recruits thrown at you once you run dungeons most of them are sold instantly. My experience anyways, but yeah, I fully agree some of the art should get fixed up.
Then i missed it...i cant say anything else to her or her sister and my questlog demands a guy.
I already raised it to 50% but it still dont generates any guys for sale or to hire and i cleared all the available dungeons already, dunno if they respawn, i checked them a few times but they are still empty and the stuff from the board is also fruitless since it only points me to a few enemies without slaves.
Well, i only take the virgins and leave the rest in the dungons until i get a fitting quest from the bord. I dont sell girls just for money ^^

joseph316

Jan 31, 2024
I do agree with most on here that the game is completely broken. I can't even finish training Daisy as when I try and demand Daisy's loyalty it says that it is not available. So I can't finish her training.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
The X.0 releases are always seriously broken - they are specifically early access and intended to help test the build. Wait for the X.1 if you want something with the (severe) bugs worked out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
couldn't agree more

and by that i assume you mean a game that's not broken :ROFLMAO:
face it, Virulenz is right. whether or not playing as a female is your cup of tea, it's in the game but it's broken as hell. if you're gonna make it so the player can be male or female, then either implement content for both or don't bother - or at the very least make it so the game doesn't soft lock.
Then i missed it...i cant say anything else to her or her sister and my questlog demands a guy.
I already raised it to 50% but it still dont generates any guys for sale or to hire and i cleared all the available dungeons already, dunno if they respawn, i checked them a few times but they are still empty and the stuff from the board is also fruitless since it only points me to a few enemies without slaves.
Well, i only take the virgins and leave the rest in the dungons until i get a fitting quest from the bord. I dont sell girls just for money ^^
I do agree with most on here that the game is completely broken. I can't even finish training Daisy as when I try and demand Daisy's loyalty it says that it is not available. So I can't finish her training.
And that is why its still more an alpha/beta game, most content is centered around a male MC at this time.

If you want something then go to the dev's discord and ask for it otherwise complaining here does nothing.
Dev does not come here at all and will never read your reply's.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
If you want something then go to the dev's discord and ask for it otherwise complaining here does nothing.
Dev does not come here at all and will never read your reply's.
I *believe* that since you are very active in this thread, most people *think* you speak for maverik.
I know you go all over but most know you from this thread specifically...
They probably *believe* their words go from their keyboards directly to Mav's ears.

Reactions: Лайтер
Sep 17, 2017
I am pretty sure that it's not a case of needing to choose the mages guild, but one of having a specific class on your character - there are a few dialogue options like that (an alternative way of dealing with the lich when you are doing the quest for the fighters guild approval exists if you have the right class, etc). In the case of dealing with the horny dark elf, I *think* it's needing to be an Apprentice (may be Scholar or Caster, but I am pretty sure it showed as Apprentice in the dialogue options). Been a while since I did the quest personally, and I am waiting for 0.10.1 to try the new content, so can't verify easily right now.

Reactions: flannan

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
You have to finish her questline in order to unlock the final training. It's really annoying because it ties up one of your training slots for like half the game. It's probably better now to just ignore her until you have more trainers.

Anyway, I played through Act 3. It's, uh, short and can barely be called finished. Wasn't really worth the years it took to get there. There's not one, but two 3 room placeholder dungeons fighting low level enemies. The new town hub has nothing in the market (even when you finish the questline) and no slave market. Man I'd be fucking pissed if I was a Patreon sucker still funding this.

joseph316

Jan 31, 2024
Man this new training system is...not very intuitive. Basically anything you do will somehow break them and lower their spirit, even paying them or giving them time off. Once spirit drops below 50% you can't pick a specialization anymore (which is huge stat bonus), and once it gets below ~25% they actually get a permanent XP penalty you can apparently never fix. Thus the optimal strategy is to look at what's required to meet the specialization bonus, do the minimum number of actions, and finish training before spirit drops below 50%.

Edit: or you can just use the easy training option and ignore this dumb shit.

On the upside 'obedience' got thrown out so they can't run away any more. And they still have the stupid uncancelable pop-ups every time you unlock a trained skill, because the dev apparently loves that.
I was just playing this and I think everyone is going to ignore the absolutely horrid new training system and just use the Easy Training option. The training is completely broken as mentioned without any way to increase the spirit of the slave.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
How can i remove radical differences from sex it prevent impregnate any characters other than own race even i pick progenecy it still won't work

Last edited:

blergh123

May 31, 2020
I was just playing this and I think everyone is going to ignore the absolutely horrid new training system and just use the Easy Training option. The training is completely broken as mentioned without any way to increase the spirit of the slave.
yeah, silly how even the positive actions break their spirit.
"hey you are doing good, slave, have 10 gold!"
-->mindbroken slave

cathjenny

Aug 31, 2018
This training system could actually be quite fun. Different training options could be made based on the mood, personality, and habits of different slaves, so that a slave would gradually get used to living by your side. Yet now it was hilarious that praising any slave would cause her all to have a spirit breakdown.
Or maybe I shouldn't take a SLAVE game so seriously? :KEK:

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
That was the problem wiht the first game too.
Maverik is aware, he just doesn't care.

ATM, the game/characters lack any reaction to pregnancy or incest too.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
The X.0 releases are always seriously broken - they are specifically early access and intended to help test the build. Wait for the X.1 if you want something with the (severe) bugs worked out.
i just want the game to not eat 4GB of ram like strive for power did :HideThePain:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The worst part is they spent time redoing this system but it doesn't add anything at all to the gameplay. All that training option mini-game stuff is completely meaningless because you're always just going to click the exact ones you need to unlock the specialization bonus (and that's always going to be combat or worker) and no more. An actual interesting spin would have been if training options could unlock free class unlocks, personality/sex traits, or increase stat points upon finishing training; but they went with a system that's completely boring after seeing it once.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
a system that's completely boring after seeing it once.
the old system wasn't great either but it got more boring than it already was, i do find it funny it took at while for the specialization update with that loyalty thing and it still took a while until the specializations became a loyalty point sink to be then tossed away :LUL:

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes