dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
they're taking huge jumps backwards.
about right yeah, the patch to "tweak" the new training system was quite fast too, i think people complained in discord and on itch but maverik is deadset on this new system :LUL:

This update has some problems like you can't cross-breeding anymore due to slave training system not allow to do and you can only breed the slaves with same races,Unique characters cannot choose specilization but why and some class like Ruler,Director,Butler/Headgirl and Succubus description said you can train slaves but they still require trainer class
you can still cross breed slaves with the mc if you waste a story point on the breed skill.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
1728887838043.png
So uhhhhh problem here! None of the race, trait or sex trait buttons work, and theres no stats to put my points into, did I break something??? I just downloaded this new update :sob:

Edit: Nvm the mods from the older version were getting in the way and ruining things

Last edited:

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Okay, so with 0.10 the game is badly bugged.
It is playable, but some core mechanics are not working.
Wouldn't expect any enjoyable experience out of it at least until 0.11, unfortunately.

I do not agree with people saying new system is bad.
We didn't even see it working yet, I'd be willing to give it the benefit of a doubt, expecting Maverik would know better.

Consider this: previous system wasn't even a system really, you would just distribute the points that would be gained automatically. It was too basic and there was no challenge involved.
To make the game entertaining and the experience unique there has to be some challenge and sacrifice involved, I believe.
So I trust that this 'new system' (even when its fixed) would not even be the final form of it. And I believe it is the right way to go.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I do not agree with people saying new system is bad.
it is, much worse than the borefest that the loyalty point was

We didn't even see it working yet, I'd be willing to give it the benefit of a doubt, expecting Maverik would know better.
download the experimental version at the time of writing and you'll see how shite it is, 0.10a was supposed to make it less grindy but it broke a few things for some people, just like how the dungeon update broke cali's encounter before maverik had to increase the rate of cali's encounter :KEK:

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Washeda12

Sep 11, 2022
Hellooo, I'm new to playing this game, and I wanted to know how I can increase my main character's physique factor? I want to get the knight class, but my physique is just average, is there any way to increase it?

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hellooo, I'm new to playing this game, and I wanted to know how I can increase my main character's physique factor? I want to get the knight class, but my physique is just average, is there any way to increase it?
I believe at the town you can sacrifice one of your slaves to increase your stat. But this is only allowed if your slave's stat is higher than yours.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Step 1: capture a slave with physique higher than yours.
Step 2: go to slave market.
Step 3: choose "factor upgrade"
Step 4: choose main character on the left, and new slave on the right.
Step 5: you'll see a list of factors you can upgrade.
Step 6: pay the money, and upgrade happens. Money depends on upgraded character's theoretical price.
Step 7: wonder where the slave went. Is he literally sacrificed to some evil gods? Are you required by law to set him free after draining his stat? Did you swallow him whole?

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
What happened to choosing another Class type after leveling up? There are no classes to select from only purchasing traits. (Don't ask me to look into this thread for the answer, I am slowly going blind and reading through all these comments will give me an intense migraine.)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What happened to choosing another Class type after leveling up? There are no classes to select from only purchasing traits. (Don't ask me to look into this thread for the answer, I am slowly going blind and reading through all these comments will give me an intense migraine.)
There is no "leveling up" now, but you still choose a new class when you accumulate enough experience.

Reactions: rKnight

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have not played in a long time but which branch are you playing, the "Experimental" or the normal???

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
The equivalent to leveling up is when your exp points go green, How do you choose any class if they're not there?
some classes need to be bought with guild points in the guild shops, you can also check what classes are avaliable to you by looking at the class/skill screen and unchecking the box in the bottom right part of the classes which will show you everything.
if you can't find classes like paladin/ninja/engineer on guild shops and in your class screen your save is probably broken, importing saves don't fix certain variables so whenever you update strive you always have to start a new save.

Reactions: flannan

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I had old class mods in my mods l
some classes need to be bought with guild points in the guild shops, you can also check what classes are avaliable to you by looking at the class/skill screen and unchecking the box in the bottom right part of the classes which will show you everything.
if you can't find classes like paladin/ninja/engineer on guild shops and in your class screen your save is probably broken, importing saves don't fix certain variables so whenever you update strive you always have to start a new save.
I had an older version of SfCRevamp in my mod list and I haven't updated it in a very long time. That's the culprit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

maverik — Today at 12:59 PM
@Announcements
0.10.0b Release
Optimized resource loading to make images less taxing on the memory
Fixed some paperdoll issues
Fixed some enemy buffs having incorrect descriptions
Fixed Daisy's quest training progress
Fixed certain options in act 1 questline
Added quality color to equiped items to character list
Fixed broken anastasia not featuring her unique sprites
Fixed some paperdoll behavior regarding unique characters
Fixed some minor gui issues
0.10.0a
Fixed alcohol items not working and giving wrong personality changes
Lowered training costs for servants
Lowered training action cooldown to 3 days (mindread has its own 3 days cooldown though)
Fixed unique character trainings and trainings after converting characters to slaves
Minor quest text and dialogue fixes

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
I had old class mods in my mods l

I had an older version of SfCRevamp in my mod list and I haven't updated it in a very long time. That's the culprit
I played game like 6+ months ago and wanna play again. You mentioned mods, where can I download mods ? Do you have any mod recommendations?

-----
Is there an ai version of the game or something like that? The last time I played it,there was no H-scene(at least with randomly generated npcs). So I thought maybe there are H-scenes generated with ai.

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes