a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello i've tried to play this multiple times because i loved the first one, but have been having a problem when i start it up the game opens up in the left top corner of my screen and i can't move it or make it bigger and just sits there and loads doesn't start up just loads. Is there something i have to do to stop that?
Try running it is Admin mode and see what happens.
trying to select custom portraits makes the game crash
I have no problem with that. Strive for Power 2 2020-03-19 12-56-03-32.jpg

Did you add a "Art Pack"?
There are no custom pics in the game you must add your own.
Or download an "Art Pack" from the original game, yes they work here to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having an issue where the character creation window isn't closing even when I can move on in the background without being able to see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Having an issue where the character creation window isn't closing even when I can move on in the background without being able to see.
What platform are you playing on?
A screen shot may help us know more about your problem.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What platform are you playing on?
A screen shot may help us know more about your problem.
Windows 10 Home x64 using the Win64 version of the game. As far as screenshots, I'm not sure how it will help since the abnormal behavior isn't visible in a still image, but here: Untitled.png Untitled2.png
It just keeps going. When I hit confirm, it increments the number of starting slave at the top left and that's all it does. It does this infinitely. After first reporting this, I did finally get it to cooperate. The character creation seems to get stuck open at random.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Windows 10 Home x64 using the Win64 version of the game. As far as screenshots, I'm not sure how it will help since the abnormal behavior isn't visible in a still image, but here: View attachment 595140 View attachment 595141
It just keeps going. When I hit confirm, it increments the number of starting slave at the top left and that's all it does. It does this infinitely. After first reporting this, I did finally get it to cooperate. The character creation seems to get stuck open at random.
Right click on the exe and run as admin and see what happens.
You may need to give the folder read and write because win 10 has high level protection if your settings are per-set when it got installed.
Right click and run the extracto as admin and give game folder read and write including all files and folders inside then run exe as admin and see what happens.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Right click on the exe and run as admin and see what happens.
You may need to give the folder read and write because win 10 has high level protection if your settings are per-set when it got installed.
Right click and run the extracto as admin and give game folder read and write including all files and folders inside then run exe as admin and see what happens.
Already done, I've gotten into the habit of doing that from the start because of how picky Windows 10 can be. It still does it on occasion, but it only affects new games and only in sandbox. I loaded what is apparently a non sandbox game from a save file here and it worked fine even when it had me create my slave after joining a guild for the involved quest. Now I have a different issue, the game keeps occasionally freezing up on me. In fact, I have it frozen in the background as I'm typing. Every time it does this, I end up restarting the game and loading the auto save. This is very consistent with symptoms of a memory leak as it seems to get worse over time until it finally locks up like it is now. Also, nothing can be done to the main game window, I can't even hit the X in the corner of the Alt+Tab preview. It can only be closed by hitting the X on the preview image of the command prompt that runs in the background.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Already done, I've gotten into the habit of doing that from the start because of how picky Windows 10 can be. It still does it on occasion, but it only affects new games and only in sandbox. I loaded what is apparently a non sandbox game from a save file here and it worked fine even when it had me create my slave after joining a guild for the involved quest. Now I have a different issue, the game keeps occasionally freezing up on me. In fact, I have it frozen in the background as I'm typing. Every time it does this, I end up restarting the game and loading the auto save. This is very consistent with symptoms of a memory leak as it seems to get worse over time until it finally locks up like it is now. Also, nothing can be done to the main game window, I can't even hit the X in the corner of the Alt+Tab preview. It can only be closed by hitting the X on the preview image of the command prompt that runs in the background.
I can play it for well over 7 hours at a time with no lock up.
I don't know what to tell you I have none of these problems and you are the only one that has reported something like this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can play it for well over 7 hours at a time with no lock up.
I don't know what to tell you I have none of these problems and you are the only one that has reported something like this.
It could be something corrupted on my end as well. Whatever it is, it's definitely my end considering the lack of reports. Other than that, I've got nothing. I've pretty much exhausted the content available to do anyway, so I might just wait to test possibilities until after the next content update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Strive Sequel: Next update details
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing good despite all the commotion. At first I was planning to make a new release sooner, but as I was working on next content update, I realized that I wanna make it a lot more meaningful. So I'll go a bit into story progress which will be happening in next update, and showcase some of the stuff.
Minor spoilers ahead.
As you know, the main story is focused on you, the player, who becomes a land owner at Aliron city, the capital of inherently human-dominated lands. The main power of the city is held between 4 Guilds-establishments you can already observe in the game. Your initial move is to introduce yourself to them and start making profits from their contracts. The next goal will present itself as you get enough recognition with one of the guilds: you will be proposed to elect for Mayor. After earning enough reputation, you will be presented with a few side quests to make each guild support you (with at least 3 required to progress). Those side quests I aim to present with multiple options to complete, so your build might also play some role. Your factors will allow you to use some shortcuts or persuasions in dialogues.
Meanwhile, some of the guild readers have received their art:
Amelia, Servants leader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fighters Leader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More coming soon
After some considerations, the main city backgrounds will receive animations

The new repeatable quests will allow to turn in slaves
The mod system will be getting an example and a small guide to work with
The new item will allow to promote slaves to peons
The planned update content will be ending on the moment when you get 3 of 4 guilds support and ready to go into next phase which will feature some unpredictable events (to not spoil more), so once we finish most of it, there shall be a really I could nearly deem as 'alpha' stage. Obviously, there's also some minor changes and lots of bug fixes I'm not going to mention here.
For now that's about all I wanted to say. Thank you for your attention and let me know what you think.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can i make the picture auto load with girl by not doing it manually?
I am not for sure yet with this new game but will keep an eye on it and will let you know when and if a mod is made that works.

Reactions: armyatak

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
After some considerations, the main city backgrounds will receive animations
Is that background ripped from another game or did he make that himself? If it's the latter, that's impressive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Brothers,can u tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance
No they are not.

They are text base and no pics to show it.
If it goes like the original game then there will be some stills for some sex scenes.

Reactions: 21dsd

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
Does anybody know how to regain MP? I accidentally blew all mine as an apprentice and the Lust relief skill only restores the slave's MP.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes