SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
Hello
I only have 3questions .

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
3>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i realy remeber first game, it is one of my favorite games ever, lets hope this game will be even better.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I'm still waiting on the update for this game and also their other game Displaced since both are worth looking in to and playing

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
Bug Report: In Mayor election quest - workers guild does not give support. All other guilds do provide it.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
After getting rewards from dungeon my save became corrupted and I can no longer play. Better wait for more stable version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, good news. I'll check it out right away.
There seems to be a bug on babies when you save and reload, will need to wait for dev to fix but still can get them pregnant and have the babies.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So are there any plans to include any mind control elements in this like the first one? And maybe expand/rework them to better integrate with the overall slave training system? In the first game, from what I can gather, there were only two relevant spells, and one of them did nothing more than set a slave's obedience to 100 like a cheat code (though I'm not sure exactly how it worked since I was never able to figure out how to get that one). The other one supposedly helped your slave acquire new traits, but I checked a wiki and it apparently just applied to two or three traits that have a higher chance of showing up, and I think one of them didn't even work. I was under the impression that those spells were a work in progress, but then development for that game was halted for this one. So does anyone know if there are any plans for that to be followed up on in this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are many bugs that can stop your play.
It may be better to wait till the fixes come out then try again.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
how is it content wise at this point? is it still mostly a tech demo or is it worth playing for the sake of actually playing yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how is it content wise at this point? is it still mostly a tech demo or is it worth playing for the sake of actually playing yet?
You can play and a lot of the main quest is in now but there are many bugs that needs to be fixed.

Saves when you have babies can get broken. (Right now don't get anyone pregnant)
Some of the new items like the "Writ" that allows slaves to become peon's is broken. (Right now don't use the writs.)
And a few more.

Most of the bugs have been fixed so download the newest version for your operating system and your good to go.

I would no longer call it a "Tech Demo" but an alpha build.

Last edited:
Reactions: newfang56

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Updated to 0.2.0b version
Fixed some issues related to workers guild election quest
Fixed multiple quests and encounters not working
Fixed babies not saving correctly
Fixed mana drain skill not restoring mana to caster
Fixed Writ of Exemption not being cancelable and not updating list properly

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Updated to 0.2.0c version Fixed some text errors
Fixed Writ not correctly working in some cases
Added failsafe to enemy generation when there's no enemies left to be generated

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
You can play and a lot of the main quest is in now but there are many bugs that needs to be fixed.

Saves when you have babies can get broken. (Right now don't get anyone pregnant)
Some of the new items like the "Writ" that allows slaves to become peon's is broken. (Right now don't use the writs.)
And a few more.

I would no longer call it a "Tech Demo" but an alpha build.
How would one go about getting a slave pregnant? Cuz I been fuckin and it isn't happening. :p

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes