Hecatoncheyr

Jul 22, 2017
Rats can be found at the Goblin Cave dungeon. You may have to fight a bunch of spiders and goblins before the rats finally show up.

Edit: Dungeons with more than 2 levels can be completed. I just completed a 4 level dungeon with 3 people, mc mage + 2 fighters. I would suggest bringing multiple servants anyway to spread the incoming damage around and to bring healing supplies. The bandit assassins in the dungeon I did were particularly nasty at 100+ hp per hit on my team

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I have a couple questions, I hope someone can answer. I did a search for rats, and the only thing that came up was the quest with missing text. However, If I accept that monster quest for rats with text, I don't know the location to complete it. Is this rat quest bugged too? The second question in about dungeon quests with three levels. I've tried with two people(master and slave) and it can not be done. Can this be done with three people(master and two combatants)? Thank you in advance.
When a quest asks for specific monsters to be killed (e.g. 9 wolves), it doesn't matter where you kill them. What I did for the wolves was to buy dungeon location "grove". For rats, I think you can find them Bandits Den or Goblins Cave.

For your second question, it depends on how strong your characters are. From what I understand, you're early in the game so no, 2 or 3 people won't cut it. You'll need more if you want to be sure you'll win.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a couple questions, I hope someone can answer. I did a search for rats, and the only thing that came up was the quest with missing text. However, If I accept that monster quest for rats with text, I don't know the location to complete it. Is this rat quest bugged too? The second question in about dungeon quests with three levels. I've tried with two people(master and slave) and it can not be done. Can this be done with three people(master and two combatants)? Thank you in advance.
As said above both bandit dens and goblins caves will have rats but you will need to use the "Roam" option and I have found them mostly on the 2nd lvl, all 3 levels can have them but the 2nd level for me gets it done. (May take 20-30 roams to get it done.)

Also buying the "Grove" in the forest has both wolves and rats but it is very long to go through.

Yes you can win with just 2 making them both archers and getting the 2nd archer perk that hits all enemies at once.

I make up a battle group of 3 fighters and 3 archers and nothing stands in my way.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
As said above both bandit dens and goblins caves will have rats but you will need to use the "Roam" option and I have found them mostly on the 2nd lvl, all 3 levels can have them but the 2nd level for me gets it done. (May take 20-30 roams to get it done.)

Also buying the "Grove" in the forest has both wolves and rats but it is very long to go through.

Yes you can win with just 2 making them both archers and getting the 2nd archer perk that hits all enemies at once.

I make up a battle group of 3 fighters and 3 archers and nothing stands in my way.
Mine is mages that cast Blizzard with at least one who's also a rogue for the bonus speed. I act before the enemies, I slow them down and freeze them... then the rest of the team destroys them. Druid is available pretty early, comes with an AoE spell. Only available to elves, fairies and dryads though.

Still didn't know archers could be as good as you imply. I'll have to try that out in a few updates or so.

Reactions: a1fox3

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Like original but more clicking and less features.
Travel was tedious in old one, but at least stuff happened. Now shitty RTS dynamic bolted onto slave mgmt sim?
What is Maverick thinking? I thought he knew better than this.
Crafting is bad now too, tied to same realtime mechanic.
Complete lack of keyboard shortcuts makes it 100x worse.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
0.2.1 version release
Added sex trait system:
Sex traits can now be unlocked during interactions.
Dislikes can now be removed from interactions.
The chance is affected by character's Sex Factor.
Sex traits are toggled as active/inactive from Details menu.
Sex Factor increase number of active traits.
Slave delivery quests will no longer request slaves of the sex with a very low chance in settings (<=10%)
Fixed crafting list not updating correctly in some cases
Fixed tail plug/pet suit combo not working
Fixed some errors in election quest finish
Fixed characters not properly clearning in other areas in some cases
Fixed same location appearing on the list of possible locations when it was selected
Fixed default slave bodyparts for non-human races always being the same
Fixed fighter quest encounter not finishing properly in some cases
Fixed mage election quest completing right on acquiring
Fixed non-story modes not disabling story event
Fixed portrait/body selection menu not updating properly

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
are character relations tracked somehow? a persons children behaving like anybody else. Then after mother-son action they tell me how much they like to be with me when the main character hasnt even participated.
i don´t want to sound discrespectful because there is a lot of work behind every scene and option but what does this sequel aim at? i can´t find a single thing that is better or more fleshed out than its predecessor.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to I know she's pregnant and make sure?
Is had any condition?race?age?anything else?
Only human, elven, halfkin and beastkin can get pregnant with each other, no other race at this time can get pregnant.

If you cum inside the pussy she is pregnant and it last for 5 days.

This will be able to be configured in a future update.

A family tree will also be in a future update.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
are character relations tracked somehow? a persons children behaving like anybody else. Then after mother-son action they tell me how much they like to be with me when the main character hasnt even participated.
i don´t want to sound discrespectful because there is a lot of work behind every scene and option but what does this sequel aim at? i can´t find a single thing that is better or more fleshed out than its predecessor.
Like with Guild Wars 2, the dev had new ideas that conflicted with how the previous game was running. As for relatives, there's an array keeping track of that in the save files. Meaning the system exists in the game... though likely only partially. It's a WIP, so I assume only the concept exists and will be developed later.

Only human, elven, halfkin and beastkin can get pregnant with each other, no other race at this time can get pregnant.

If you cum inside the pussy she is pregnant and it last for 5 days.

This will be able to be configured in a future update.

A family tree will also be in a future update.
And I assumed correctly, it seems.

Last edited:

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Is there a way to get from Terrible physical factor to Poor? Or are terrible physical stuck there forever?

Oh, and is the resurrect spell broken? I can't seem to use it on my party members, when I click the spell, the dead party member's portrait is highlighted but when I try left clicking nothing happens.

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Is there a way to get from Terrible physical factor to Poor? Or are terrible physical stuck there forever?
You can raise phy stats by selecting classes that increase phy (for example: worker, fighter, attendant) when enough exp has been gathered by the character..

goug

Jul 28, 2017
So... I'm at the point where I need three factions to support me. The workers and fighters questlines worked fine, but the mages one is borked somehow? I bring back the books, and nothing on the quest log. Still at 2/3.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
You can raise phy stats by selecting classes that increase phy (for example: worker, fighter, attendant) when enough exp has been gathered by the character..
No, you misunderstand my question. I am speaking of Physical FACTOR, which determines if you are "Terrible" "Poor" "Average" "Good" "Great" or "Excellent" in a category. It's called factor for some attributes, affinity for others. It can only be increased by a few classes, all of which need a minumum of "Poor" Phys factor such as the Sniper class, which requires Archer, needing Poor Physical Factor. So, if you are Terrible, my question is if there is any way to advance from Terrible to Poor, in order to start getting any better.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
No, you misunderstand my question. I am speaking of Physical FACTOR, which determines if you are "Terrible" "Poor" "Average" "Good" "Great" or "Excellent" in a category. It's called factor for some attributes, affinity for others. It can only be increased by a few classes, all of which need a minumum of "Poor" Phys factor such as the Sniper class, which requires Archer, needing Poor Physical Factor. So, if you are Terrible, my question is if there is any way to advance from Terrible to Poor, in order to start getting any better.
Ok. I think I've figured it out. Just not sure how to really do anything.

Each character (MC, Slaves, Peons, etc) has stat points.

The poor/average/good...etc are determined by hidden stats and maximums you see on the character sheet.

On the character sheet...you will see the following:
1587841567705.png

I've been screwing with my save file, but generally those are the actual skills and their max.

Physics (Strength)
Wit (Intelligence)
Charm
Sexual Proficiency

Pretty much all my characters/slaves started with a 60 max. I found that in the save file and changed it for some of the stats.

Now stats changed. My MC went from all average to some being poor.

The slavefrom above now shows this:

1587841828899.png

This game is a LOT more confusing and detailed than Strive for Power. I am trying to figure it out, but in general, you can improve from poor, to average, and others by fighting, casting magic all up to the max (60, or whatever) The other one on the left side of the character sheet just seems to be a visual representation of the stats. Not sure exactly how the maximums are modified yet, it might not even be fully implemented yet...but it does make a difference in some things.

With changing my MC's Physics max stat, I went from average to poor. Now I am going to see what happens when I do physics related jobs and combat. His current physics is 61+15/260.

Edit: I just hunted for 2 8 hour time advances and the physics is now 62+15/260. So if I can figure out how to increase those maxes without save editing...that's how you can increase the poor/average/good, etc.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok. I think I've figured it out. Just not sure how to really do anything.

Each character (MC, Slaves, Peons, etc) has stat points.

The poor/average/good...etc are determined by hidden stats and maximums you see on the character sheet.

On the character sheet...you will see the following:
View attachment 632770

I've been screwing with my save file, but generally those are the actual skills and their max.

Physics (Strength)
Wit (Intelligence)
Charm
Sexual Proficiency

Pretty much all my characters/slaves started with a 60 max. I found that in the save file and changed it for some of the stats.

Now stats changed. My MC went from all average to some being poor.

The slavefrom above now shows this:

View attachment 632778

This game is a LOT more confusing and detailed than Strive for Power. I am trying to figure it out, but in general, you can improve from poor, to average, and others by fighting, casting magic all up to the max (60, or whatever) The other one on the left side of the character sheet just seems to be a visual representation of the stats. Not sure exactly how the maximums are modified yet, it might not even be fully implemented yet...but it does make a difference in some things.

With changing my MC's Physics max stat, I went from average to poor. Now I am going to see what happens when I do physics related jobs and combat. His current physics is 61+15/260.
There will also be schools to send them to and they can gains stat points or it will raise up there current one for the school they go to.
Not for sure how it will be done but the dev said something like this.

Hecatoncheyr

Jul 22, 2017
I wish the dev had not rolled all the physical attributes into a single master physical attribute. Strength, Agility, Endurance are all just now "physics". I feel like the experience has lessened since now any character with a high physics stat is simply a "physical superman" character. Whereas the previous game, a fast character wouldn't automatically be strong or have good endurance or vice versa for other combinations. But now its just here's your super strong, super fast, super tough "mary sue of physical attributes" on every character with high physics factor.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It's overly confusing, I think Dev was just trying to simplify.

HOWEVER...again this is just a demo/early version. Expect things to change.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Edit: I just hunted for 2 8 hour time advances and the physics is now 62+15/260. So if I can figure out how to increase those maxes without save editing...that's how you can increase the poor/average/good, etc.
Thank you.

I've been trying to work this out forever. I've been trying to increase their WIT, PHYS and SEX for several weeks to unlock classes and they seemed to hit a wall, no matter how long I spammed their jobs or grinded-out battles. I was not making the connection with the numbers at the top, and was only looking at descriptors on the left.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes