Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've also been considering looking at the appearance descriptors and creating matching portraits in DAZ...I think I can cover most of the portraits...I might have to dig for some of the non-human races tho. Tanuki and such.

Bunny Girls might be easy. Pretty sure I saw bunny ears that would work that were part of a cosplay set. Hmm...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
0.2.1a update released Fixed chest events stacking (and possibly some others)
Fixed mages election quest not completing properly
Fixed unlock of the traits which has been already unlocked
Fixed village events to meet slavers being unreasonably high

Reactions: Reij

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So one of the things in the update was a comment I made. Not big on the other men thing in these types of games and was getting nothing but send me men or items quests from the servants guild. Glad he changed that. I modified the variables file to give 20 points for character creation and 32 for slaves with that you can put the MC and First Slave to all 5's. Then I proceeded to breed the slave and all the daughters have great for stats with the exception of tame and timid which at the lowest is average.

Feb 14, 2019
Absolutely love the first game, literally have tons of hours into it. Im excited to see where this goes. If you have played the first game you know that you need to add your own "packs" which basically add images to the characters in game, the packs from the first game work with this one.

Reactions: Megumin.

jdoe46

Oct 15, 2016
been holding off on playing this game for a while and just got started on it. I think I have a general handle on the main factors/affinities contributions to skill maximums and growth rates and class limitations.

The only issue I am running into as far as character training/growth is that there are only a few skills that help grow charm. As far as I can tell only the maid, pet, and watchdog classes have skills that help build up charm (if the character starts with none). none of the jobs help train it (prostitution only levels sexual prowess). Is there something that I am just not seeing?

It would be nice if there were skills that could be used by the 'master' character that allowed training for the different types of skills at least once each day.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
If I have one suggestion for this game, apologies if it has already been made, it's that I feel virgins should be rare and valuable. People buying slaves would pay top dollar for "fresh" ones so it seems odd that almost every slave is a virgin in either hole. I think playing the first game I only ever found a few that weren't and otherwise pretty much only a few bandits ever had a loose vagina.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi sorry for the question but the upgrades is stuck every time I try ?
Download a new copy of the game and try again, it works for me with no problems.

Delete the old and extract the new and play from the new.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
If I have one suggestion for this game, apologies if it has already been made, it's that I feel virgins should be rare and valuable. People buying slaves would pay top dollar for "fresh" ones so it seems odd that almost every slave is a virgin in either hole. I think playing the first game I only ever found a few that weren't and otherwise pretty much only a few bandits ever had a loose vagina.
If everyone wants a virgin why would slave traders sell mostly non-virgins? That doesn't make much sense

Reactions: Solak and a1fox3
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes