warwolf22

Nov 15, 2018
another quick question about game mechanics, prostitute slaves gets pregnant from working in brothels??

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I was wondering: isn't the battle victory SE, from Hammer of the Gods? (the awesome 1994 classic)

On a more technical note, the sale value of some crafted/scavenged items is really too low:
A newbie hunter makes 60G/day, a woodcutter 53G/day.
A newbie cook brews 8 beers/day, 7G each from 6G worth of grain... That's 8G/day.

I've tried changing the resell factor for these items to 0.8 (as opposed to /2).
Now beers sell for 12G, and my neophyte cook makes 48G/day, which I think is fair.
Smiths and alchemists are probably even worse off.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is Daisy's storyline included yet? So far after getting her, I have had one small event where she broke something and I could choose to be nice or not, but I haven't seen any further story development for her. And, annoyingly, she is still non-sexable. Did I miss something, or do I need to just keep playing it out?
[edit] - never mind, it seems there is more story, I just had to play it out literally one more day to get to the next event.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is Daisy's storyline included yet? So far after getting her, I have had one small event where she broke something and I could choose to be nice or not, but I haven't seen any further story development for her. And, annoyingly, she is still non-sexable. Did I miss something, or do I need to just keep playing it out?
[edit] - never mind, it seems there is more story, I just had to play it out literally one more day to get to the next event.
Just be nice to her and she will want to have sex with MC, just be nice and you will get it.
Don't try to push her it will come if you are nice.

Reactions: erkper

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Not long ago discovered the original game and just grasped all the fundamental mechanics, but then noticed this thread. Is there any reason to transfer? OP says it's a tech demo, but the thread was created in october. Does it have same content with updated mechanics?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Not long ago discovered the original game and just grasped all the fundamental mechanics, but then noticed this thread. Is there any reason to transfer? OP says it's a tech demo, but the thread was created in october. Does it have same content with updated mechanics?
It's a sequel (so completely different content) that's still in its fairly early stages. It's moved a bit beyond the original tech demo, but still only has a few early quests implemented.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The 2 games are very different and I like both and play both.
Art packs work in both games.

Reactions: AdamJohn36 and Reij

erkper

May 16, 2018
I have metals and my stuff is upgraded but i just can't seem to find the base stuff like armour trim and blades and handels.
If you have the raw materials, you make the armor base and trim from them. I.E. to make a steel heavy leg armor with bone trim, you need 8 steel (I think it's 8 anyways) and 3 bone, and just select that material in the craft page when you click on the base and trim slots. It confused me for a while too, I was also waiting to get something called an armor base/trim or whatever. But eventually I figured it out.

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, are ther any other hidden classes? Say, how do you obtain things like the Breeder job? Other than buying or hiring someone who already has it, that is.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes