erkper

May 16, 2018
Huh, he's actually still working on Displaced? Been well over a year since that game's debut with no update and the thread comments from both here and itch.io are all a year old. I assumed it had been abandoned and just somehow never got the tag here.

Any recommendations for games like this and the original?
Try https://f95zone.to/threads/damsels-and-dungeons-v1-18-2-final-amaraine.7387/
Not nearly the level of slave development or economics as Strive/Strive2 but it has the "build the harem and send them out to fight while fucking their brains out between expeditions" aspect.

Last edited:

lurkmaster

Jun 10, 2019
Any recommendations for games like this and the original?
Alright, here's a list of some stuff I've found. Haven't played all though.
The closest in gameplay and theme to Strive:
The classics:
Slave Maker: Pretty much inspired a lot of games in the genre, focuses mostly on slave training rather than managing a lot of different kinds of slaves from what I remember
Jack-o-nine-tails: Inspired by Slave Maker, quite similar, but more fleshed out and if you play the version before 2.0, it had quite a high skill ceiling with its complex slave training system. I've heard 2.0 and later made it quite a bit easier, but I don't know whether that was for the better or not. Art is from art packs, not commissioned for the game specifically.
The derivatives (possibly):
Brothel King: Very similar to Strive from what I can tell, only played the beginning. Randomized slaves. Art is from art packs, not commissioned for the game specifically.
Whoremaster: Same as Brothel King. Randomized slaves. Art is from art packs, not commissioned for the game specifically.
No Haven: Adventure/management sim of a slaver band. Randomized slaves. Art is being commission continuously, which can be seen here: .
Simbro: A bit different from the rest, I think. Also abandoned. But seems good.
Stationmaster: A 3D slave management game where you build a space station for prostitution/entertainment.
Strumpets: A slave/whore management game with its own art/animations.
Free Cities: You build a whole arcology/city in a post-apocalyptic future as its ruler, with extensive control over the slaver future culture you choose, such as Roman inspired or Hedonism. It has some extreme content, so be warned, even more so than some of the other mentioned here. The F95 version is not the latest; the latest is the pregmod version, which doesnt just focus on pregnancy but generally continues the game development. The game repository is here: , and here is a thread for info, but remember that these threads are constantly moved/deleted: There are art packs, but the art isnt taken from the internet, rather vector/raster image "dolls" that change with different attributes.
90 Seconds Slave: A slave management/trainer game in 3D.

Similar to Strive in theme:
Harem Collector: A pretty light-hearted adventure RPG maker game where you "collect" harem slavegirls of various backgrounds. They are used in your party in combat and have various abilities, similar to Strive. It's less of a management game though and is focused on the relationship with your slavegirls. A lot of the art for the different scenes is placeholder 3D, but replacements are actively being commissioned from 2D artists.
Harem Hotel: A really popular game in the same vein as Harem Collector, but in Ren'Py. You have a large harem of various girls you build relationships with and train. 3D art made for the game specifically.

Edit: Another game that I couldn't find a thread for is My Slave Brothel, a real time slave brothe l manager where you build the physical brothel and buy slaves. Only found it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/best-brothel-games.19591/#post-2670665

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The classics:
Slave Maker: Pretty much inspired a lot of games in the genre, focuses mostly on slave training rather than managing a lot of different kinds of slaves from what I remember
Jack-o-nine-tails: Inspired by Slave Maker, quite similar, but more fleshed out and if you play the version before 2.0, it had quite a high skill ceiling with its complex slave training system. I've heard 2.0 and later made it quite a bit easier, but I don't know whether that was for the better or not. Art is from art packs, not commissioned for the game specifically.
Brothel King: Very similar to Strive from what I can tell, only played the beginning. Randomized slaves. Art is from art packs, not commissioned for the game specifically.
Whoremaster: Same as Brothel King. Randomized slaves. Art is from art packs, not commissioned for the game specifically.
No Haven: Adventure/management sim of a slaver band. Randomized slaves. Art is being commission continuously, which can be seen here: .
Stationmaster: A 3D slave management game where you build a space station for prostitution/entertainment.
Free Cities: You build a whole arcology/city in a post-apocalyptic future as its ruler, with extensive control over the slaver future culture you choose, such as Roman inspired or Hedonism. It has some extreme content, so be warned, even more so than some of the other mentioned here. The F95 version is not the latest; the latest is the pregmod version, which doesnt just focus on pregnancy but generally continues the game development. The game repository is here: , and here is a thread for info, but remember that these threads are constantly moved/deleted: There are art packs, but the art isnt taken from the internet, rather vector/raster image "dolls" that change with different attributes.

Harem Collector: A pretty light-hearted adventure RPG maker game where you "collect" harem slavegirls of various backgrounds. They are used in your party in combat and have various abilities, similar to Strive. It's less of a management game though and is focused on the relationship with your slavegirls. A lot of the art for the different scenes is placeholder 3D, but replacements are actively being commissioned from 2D artists.
Harem Hotel: A really popular game in the same vein as Harem Collector, but in Ren'Py. You have a large harem of various girls you build relationships with and train. 3D art made for the game specifically.

Edit: Another game that I couldn't find a thread for is My Slave Brothel, a real time slave brothe l manager where you build the physical brothel and buy slaves. Only found it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/best-brothel-games.19591/#post-2670665
You missed...
PytFall [RenPy] a brothel management game with Girl packs gathered from the net (light hearted in nature, but the management is extended by upgradeable places the player can buy) [as far as I recall Brothel King was inspired by this game - this game was inspired by Whoremaster - which was inspired by Sim Brothel 2... not the later mentioned revival though]
Sim Brothel 2 - Revival [RPGM] again a brothel manager with Girl Packs from the Net... more focused on a RPG game type where slaves and employees can join the MCs battle Party, several buildings can be purchased and upgraded
The Elven Educator ~another ver~ [others] a point and click slave trainer, where you need to invade terrerotries to capture slaves and train them. either use those to fulfill Quests and gain resources or send them out to defeat monsters (unique art)
The Void Club [others] A light hearted Brothel Manager with unique art, crossover of several games and Animes/Cartoons
Club BiFrost [others] Brothel Manager with monster girls, each race haveing an own story (unique art)
Patronus [RenPy] a slave trainer and brothel manager... haven't played for long as of now (unique art)
Farmer's Dreams [RPGM] a Harvest Moon lookalike with H (unique 3D art) an extended harvest and craft system (upgradeable home base) (quiet buggy though)
A Zombie's life and Zombies Retreat [RPGM] survival games with scavangeing and crafting system (upgradeable home base) ("unique" art by Scarlet Ann)
Closest to Strive I believe are these
Lab Rats 2 [RenPy] you need to manage a company, produce mind altering drugs and (possibly) corrupt everyone you meet to become sex slaves of yours (no combat, extended research and crafting system) (unique 3D art)
The Pleasuremancer [RenPy] You'll have to build your empire with sex magic and gather followers and sex slaves (also has unique art and a crafting system) (Everything from Strive but far more rudimentary)
A struggle with Sin [RPGM] a real RPG, but the crafting and harvest system makes me want to mention it (unique 3D art) in the future you'll also be able to upgrade houses in the village.
Black Garden [RPGM] a real RPG (inspired by pen and paper RPGs) several places can be upgraded, has an extended harvest and craft system (unique art)

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The classics:

Thanks for the dedication. I'll definitely be checking out all of those titles

lurkmaster

Jun 10, 2019
Are there games in this genre that focus on furry or monstrous characters?
Now that you mention it, I forgot about The Magus Lab, which is unfortunately abondoned, but pretty neat, similar gameplay to the My Slave Brothel I mentioned in my post. Otherwise, some of the titles I mentioned also contain some light furry/monster content, first coming to mind being Strumpets. If you're willing to deviate slightly from the genre, a cool selection of specifically monster/furry/transformation stuff are the games by Fenoxo. They're text-based, but have a cool aesthetic and some CGs/added packs.
These are Fenoxo's games as far as I know:
Trials in Tainted Space: Sci-fi, really top notch for what it is, highly recommend if you're really into the monster/furry/transformation thing. You get a spaceship that you recruit crew members to, you move around towns on planets that are like these grid systems, which really helps you immerse yourself despite it being mainly text-based. It's also incredibly well written and if you make sure to get the art pack version, you get to choose which avatar each character/npc/mob gets from a few artists. Really good art in there.
Corruption of Champions II: Fantasy, similar to TiTS from what I can tell, think I heard it had more domination/slave focus. TiTS still has some of the best written domination for specifically one character, Sera, the demongirl. I'll be honest, the monster/furry/transformation thing isn't my thing, but I played the game just for that part alone.
Corruption of Champions: The prequel to CoC II. That's all I really know.

Another incredibly popular game in the same genre is Lilith's Throne, which is not made by Fenoxo, but still by the equally impressive Innoxia. Seems to be a similar style to TiTS, but perhaps more focus on domination. Also not sure if it has any CGs at all, but the UI and item design from the screenshots look alright.

Again, this kind of stuff isn't really my cup of tea, I only really played the straight/humanoid domination parts I found in TiTS from its wiki, so take my recommendation with a grain of salt. The quality is however undeniable and the writing is incredible, Sera's segment in TiTS is genuinely some of my favourite written domination of all time. These games (the text-based ones) are also very well lliked by the community, it seems. I think that if you enjoyed Strive, then you should enjoy these text-based games too. Just remember that they are more adventure focused than management.

Reactions: Ttones and sp1ker

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Now that you mention it, I forgot about The Magus Lab, which is unfortunately abondoned, but pretty neat, similar gameplay to the My Slave Brothel I mentioned in my post. Otherwise, some of the titles I mentioned also contain some light furry/monster content, first coming to mind being Strumpets. If you're willing to deviate slightly from the genre, a cool selection of specifically monster/furry/transformation stuff are the games by Fenoxo. They're text-based, but have a cool aesthetic and some CGs/added packs.
These are Fenoxo's games as far as I know:
Trials in Tainted Space: Sci-fi, really top notch for what it is, highly recommend if you're really into the monster/furry/transformation thing. You get a spaceship that you recruit crew members to, you move around towns on planets that are like these grid systems, which really helps you immerse yourself despite it being mainly text-based. It's also incredibly well written and if you make sure to get the art pack version, you get to choose which avatar each character/npc/mob gets from a few artists. Really good art in there.
Corruption of Champions II: Fantasy, similar to TiTS from what I can tell, think I heard it had more domination/slave focus. TiTS still has some of the best written domination for specifically one character, Sera, the demongirl. I'll be honest, the monster/furry/transformation thing isn't my thing, but I played the game just for that part alone.
Corruption of Champions: The prequel to CoC II. That's all I really know.

Another incredibly popular game in the same genre is Lilith's Throne, which is not made by Fenoxo, but still by the equally impressive Innoxia. Seems to be a similar style to TiTS, but perhaps more focus on domination. Also not sure if it has any CGs at all, but the UI and item design from the screenshots look alright.

Again, this kind of stuff isn't really my cup of tea, I only really played the straight/humanoid domination parts I found in TiTS from its wiki, so take my recommendation with a grain of salt. The quality is however undeniable and the writing is incredible, Sera's segment in TiTS is genuinely some of my favourite written domination of all time. These games (the text-based ones) are also very well lliked by the community, it seems. I think that if you enjoyed Strive, then you should enjoy these text-based games too. Just remember that they are more adventure focused than management.
Yeah, there are a lot of pretty good text games out there, often I find myself having more fun with these than the more graphical ones. I wasted too many hours playing TiTS as a Rocket Raccoon like Kui Tan mercenary shooting bad guys and dominating everything that moves, fun times.
I think I'll try Strumpets, thank you for your suggestions.

Reactions: lurkmaster

lurkmaster

Jun 10, 2019
Yeah, there are a lot of pretty good text games out there, often I find myself having more fun with these than the more graphical ones. I wasted too many hours playing TiTS as a Rocket Raccoon like Kui Tan mercenary shooting bad guys and dominating everything that moves, fun times.
I think I'll try Strumpets, thank you for your suggestions.
Definitely give Magus Lab a try too, still a good albeit simple game despite being abandoned.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Would love to, unfortunately the Linux version seems not working.. :confused:
Download an illegal verson of windows 7 then use the windows upgrade to windows 10 witch gives you an leagal verson of windows 10 though this upgade for free.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Linux version works fine, remember to set permission to allow execution, also the Windows version run using WINE works on Linux.

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Download an illegal verson of windows 7 then use the windows upgrade to windows 10 witch gives you an leagal verson of windows 10 though this upgade for free.
No thank you, I prefer keeping my systems free of Microsoft products.. have not needed any of it for over a decade..

Linux version works fine, remember to set permission to allow execution, also the Windows version run using WINE works on Linux.
Of course I had to set the permission of the shell script, but.. then it just shows the initial screens and after two of them the screen turns blank.. giving some kind of error screens with lots of 11111' s on it every minute or so.. and if tons of other games do run great I'll stick to them i guess.. ;-)

Reactions: VoidSite

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This game says incest as the prequel, however you can't define your company as such. Is there any other way to have a family member with you as with previous game? At least on character creator I didn't find it.

erkper

May 16, 2018
This game says incest as the prequel, however you can't define your company as such. Is there any other way to have a family member with you as with previous game? At least on character creator I didn't find it.
You can get your slaves preggers and then have sex with their (your) offspring.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can also give your first slave/peon your PC last name so they will be your sibling.
This is in very early alpha/beta and later dev is suppose to add more for that kink for us who likes to play that way.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes