Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Also, it MIGHT get better once he refocuses onto SC from his other game... Last time I was in his discord (a while ago), he was fixated on that "displaced" game pretty hard... so this is likely "on hold" until he is done with the other one imho.

...but we will see...
Looks like a new version of this is up on his Patreon page now. So must be still working on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like a new version of this is up on his Patreon page now. So must be still working on it.
Also here:

:::Warning:::Warning:::
Make sure to install on clean folder, !!!Old saves will not work.!!!
!!!Must start a new game!!!

0.3.0a

Fixed prostitution task not working
Fixed sex interaction being bugged
Fixed being able to select slave type on master creation
Fixed slave type not applying to slave on creation
Fixed quest locations not being usable
Fixed characters not being returned to mansion in some cases
Fixed wrong stats displayed on characters

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Its called "Displaced" but I can no longer find the link to the tech demo.
Are you sure he's still working on that one? I looked it up around 3 months ago and the tech demo was over a year old at that time, and there wasn't a single update in the thread here or the forum threads at itch.io in a year. I assumed it was abandoned.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Also here:

:::Warning:::Warning:::
Make sure to install on clean folder, !!!Old saves will not work.!!!
!!!Must start a new game!!!

0.3.0a

Fixed prostitution task not working
Fixed sex interaction being bugged
Fixed being able to select slave type on master creation
Fixed slave type not applying to slave on creation
Fixed quest locations not being usable
Fixed characters not being returned to mansion in some cases
Fixed wrong stats displayed on characters
So just bug fixes in this update?

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
There are some pretty horrible bugs still, like not being able to raise stats (physical, wits, charms etc) except via getting them through classes.

I would wait for the next update before playing tbh.

It is starting to look like something playable though :)

Reactions: Cokebaths

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Well, the new UI is definitely an improvement from the last one. However, there's still some bugs and things with the UI that can be further improved

erkper

May 16, 2018
There are some pretty horrible bugs still, like not being able to raise stats (physical, wits, charms etc) except via getting them through classes.
Yeah, I was noticing that too. Kinda odd since the last game version did increase stats by using skills or working jobs that required that stat. Also noticed (and this may be just a display bug) that loyalty and submission decay so fast there is ZERO carryover from one day to the next, which makes me wonder if it is even possible to build them to max (100) so they stop decaying.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Really loved the actual Strive and was hoping this be even greater of it, but seems not though of course early to tell could grow into the greatness.

Well just wanted to say Good luck overall I guess.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Admittedly my info is before I even joined F95... Alot can happen in 4 months... He is also known for being incredibly inconsistent... regardless, I wish him well and hope he cleans up this sequel and i hope people enjoy it...

Anyway... have a good day everyone.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Will there be any way (spell/potion/skill) to allow orcs (and drows) to interbreed with humans? One of the things I loved doing in the original Strive was starting my own horde with a Human 'Mistress' and a dominant Orc Futa.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes