Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So is this game still a mere tech demo, or is there already some playable content?
How's development coming along, has it progressed past the point of a tech demo? It has been a while since I last looked into it.
The game has some solid gameplay as is, the story progressed to the point that one of the enemy factions made an appearance and several slaves and races with unique abilities were included. I'd still call it a demo, but certainly beyond a simple tech demo

Reactions: Cerneu
May 29, 2017
The problem with not gaining any stats is solvable by editing one file. The file is \src\core\variables.gd. On line 40 there is a list named "var direct_access_stat_list", if you add ", 'wits', 'physics', 'charm'" to the end of the list (inside the brackets), stat gains should appear. This might have some unintended consequences, but I think the developer just forgot to add them when he changed the way the setter works. I tested it with study dates and working and both worked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry folks but version 3.1 is to buggy and has been taken down and replaced with version 3.0b.

Delete version 3.1 and then download the 3.0b version here:

To any mod that reads this, please replace the broken version 3.1 with 3.0b version.
Thank you for your time.

Reactions: caju

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah I got the quest to kill 7 wolfs and after doing it I realized the game didn't count it and still was set to 0/7. Is 3.0b actually playable? Good concept but they need to call pest control with the amount of bugs in it

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I got the quest to kill 7 wolfs and after doing it I realized the game didn't count it and still was set to 0/7. Is 3.0b actually playable? Good concept but they need to call pest control with the amount of bugs in it
There will be a fix tomorrow. 0.3.0b is playable but still buggy. Better than 0.3.1 though

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
It appears you can take your girls on multiple "dates" - if you use them to train physics it seems to work pretty well.
yeah, tried that. doesn't seem to be working for any of my stats. i'll try in different locations

Edit: Locations dont work, but charm training does.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
yeah, tried that. doesn't seem to be working for any of my stats. i'll try in different locations
A lot of posts here have mentioned stats are only being raised by class adds, but in 0.3.1 for all it's other bugs I did notice my stats were raising based on skill use and job. Haven't reverted back to 0.3.0b yet to see if that is still fixed.

[edit] - huh, seems when I downloaded it (from the itch.io link) it was already reverted to 0.3.0b. So I guess that stat bug is fixed in that version and I never actually saw version 0.3.1. Would be nice if Mav would list the version on the d/l page, or name the file with the version.

[edit 2] -it also seems dates are limited to 1 per day in 0.3.0b.

Last edited:

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
A lot of posts here have mentioned stats are only being raised by class adds, but in 0.3.1 for all it's other bugs I did notice my stats were raising based on skill use and job. Haven't reverted back to 0.3.0b yet to see if that is still fixed.

[edit] - huh, seems when I downloaded it (from the itch.io link) it was already reverted to 0.3.0b. So I guess that stat bug is fixed in that version and I never actually saw version 0.3.1. Would be nice if Mav would list the version on the d/l page, or name the file with the version.

[edit 2] -it also seems dates are limited to 1 per day in 0.3.0b.
i guess i'll redownload? I mean i downloaded it YESTERDAY so...
yeah, even manually fighting doesn't raise the phys either...

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry folks but version 3.1 is to buggy and has been taken down and replaced with version 3.0b.

Delete version 3.1 and then download the 3.0b version here:

To any mod that reads this, please replace the broken version 3.1 with 3.0b version.
Thank you for your time.
I was stubbornly playing 3.1 for a while, as I naturally assumed that 3.1 was better than 3.0b. Dunno if there could be some sort of warning on the itch page about that.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hi I am stuck in an endless loop of fighting the Lich in the quest from the fighters guild. Am I the only one who has run into this issue/bug or is it a known issue with version 3.0b?

Apr 12, 2018
I had that bug, only workaround I can see is to accept the Lich's deal.

Another bug: Pregnancy's option of keeping the baby doesn't work! Image of bugged pregnancy, plus the error message attached. Note the father was either my main character adult human probably, or Elf teen. Mother is Daisy as seen in the picture, a fixed character. Playing with furry on, so Daisy was a full beastgirl bunny.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Last time I played this. I was left disappointed.
I created a female goblin slaver and a lizard girl slave. Went to a dungeon.

Was about to lost to a bunch of goblins. Told myself: 2 pretty lady losing to a bunch of goblins? There's no way we're getting out of here with our genitals intact. My slaver is the last girl left.
Expecting to be raped, she gets K-O.
Nothing happens and we get kicked out to the beginning of the dungeon... HUH?!?!

Reactions: Fungus

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
oh god, that gives me Goblin Slayer flashbacks. Did not expect that turn when i watched it.
Anyho, i played the first one a while ago but found the sex scenes very bland, are they more interesting this time around?

Reactions: Megumin.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Okay so I can't keep the babies. Get a little popup window where I can put some text in but no matter how much i add cant keep.
also, i keep bugging out with upgrading my mansion where one part gets stuck and then i cant delete it or actually upgrade it.

lastly, does anyone know of any other good slave builder rpg's like this? maybe finished?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so I can't keep the babies. Get a little popup window where I can put some text in but no matter how much i add cant keep.
also, i keep bugging out with upgrading my mansion where one part gets stuck and then i cant delete it or actually upgrade it.

lastly, does anyone know of any other good slave builder rpg's like this? maybe finished?
Strive for Power is the first game that is done by this dev and it works great and its completed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes