moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I play 3.0d ... took 3 Quests from the board ... I see them in journal ... but I cant finish them - there is no button to click or Items to choose or something like that ... did I miss something?
In your journal once you select the quest you took from the board you've to click on the object you see in the journal and after on "complete" if it's a production(food /crafting) quest and just click complete if it's a kill xx Monster or Clear a location ......just in case for be sure ^^ if you're missing something the game won't let you click the items in your journals so you can't complete quest .

erkper

May 16, 2018
There's some sort of error that creeps into the resource gathering. I now have 3 characters who are double-listed in the resource gathering, doing the chores I assigned them and also somehow carried over gathering resources from towns or dungeons after I sent them home. The net effect of this is that they are not actually gathering anything, I think the leftover gathering is blocking the real one. Second party in 0.3.0d that I have had this issue.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
There's some sort of error that creeps into the resource gathering. I now have 3 characters who are double-listed in the resource gathering, doing the chores I assigned them and also somehow carried over gathering resources from towns or dungeons after I sent them home. The net effect of this is that they are not actually gathering anything, I think the leftover gathering is blocking the real one. Second party in 0.3.0d that I have had this issue.
They put out 0.3.0e 17 hrs ago.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
ty, I checked it yesterday, must have been just before the update. Hopefully this will be one of the bugs addressed.
There a a few minor ones still hanging around but we been putting maverik through hell on discord, reporting bugs left and right. He has been squashing them as fast as he can. (This version E is actually version E2)

Reactions: erkper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hope this one will stop various issues

0.3.0e
Multiple fixes to tasks and travelling
Fixed work rules not working correctly
Some fixes to the GUI
Added a few more variations to some dating actions
Fixed some path issues for linux/mac users (thanks to lowtech)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
In your journal once you select the quest you took from the board you've to click on the object you see in the journal and after on "complete" if it's a production(food /crafting) quest and just click complete if it's a kill xx Monster or Clear a location ......just in case for be sure ^^ if you're missing something the game won't let you click the items in your journals so you can't complete quest .

If I hover the mouse pointer above the meat picture in journal it shows in yellow "requiered" ... I have enough meat but cant complete the quest ...

I you or anyone other wanna take a look at my save - pm me and I´ll send the save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

If I hover the mouse pointer above the meat picture in journal it shows in yellow "requiered" ... I have enough meat but cant complete the quest ...

I you or anyone other wanna take a look at my save - pm me and I´ll send the save
Which version of the game are you playing, I just posted the link to 0.3.0e.

May need to start a new game because your save may be clogged up with old data.
Remember this game is in alpha stage of build.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017

a1fox3 is right you must be playing an old version of the game who is probably totaly buged because i don't have the journal for quest like you in fact ^^"

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I played the 3.0d ... with a new started game ... I´m gonna downlad the newest version now ... hopefully the quests work there^^
thx

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
If there was a way to attach more images to the actual sex acts (missionary, blowjob, hand job, on top, and so on) instead of only the full body profile, then this game would be awesome (maybe there are some work-in-progress mods out there)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay folks if you have a slave that fits a quest and the game will not allow to complete you need to send that slave to another town then back and you can complete the quest.
I have this slave Strive for Power 2 2020-08-23 09-15-56-54.jpg for this quest Strive for Power 2 2020-08-23 09-15-36-34.jpg and after sending the slave to another town and then back I was able to complete the quest.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I played the 3.0d ... with a new started game ... I´m gonna downlad the newest version now ... hopefully the quests work there^^
thx
After downloading 3.0e and starting a new game the issue with the quests was still there ... troubleshooting ... I deleted everthing under user/roaming/strive for power 2 and now the quest systems works again ... must been a old/wrong setting from previous games what caused the issue

erkper

May 16, 2018
Okay folks if you have a slave that fits a quest and the game will not allow to complete you need to send that slave to another town then back and you can complete the quest.
I have this slave View attachment 784367 for this quest View attachment 784368 and after sending the slave to another town and then back I was able to complete the quest.
It's a legit anal virgin?!?!?!

Side note, very minor bug - My Master's description calls him a virgin no matter how many times he's had sex. Only in the character description though, it doesn't call him a virgin when he actually has sex with one of his girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's a legit anal virgin?!?!?!

Side note, very minor bug - My Master's description calls him a virgin no matter how many times he's had sex. Only in the character description though, it doesn't call him a virgin when he actually has sex with one of his girls.
Penis virgin is a known bug and is being worked on.

Onihige

Feb 27, 2018
The first game was better than this one. Buggy dungeons that every time you press advance often gets stuck in the same stage and when you finally reach the end of the dungeon your companions have 1hp , you only can get coin in works by selling your body, less interactions with characters than the first game, unlimited chats with companions x day but study and train doesnt work (it doesnt upgrade stats)... if i keep playing im sure i will find more but i cant play anymore for now.
This game is still in the demo phase, it's already made great strides. It's buggy, incomplete and a bit confusing. But I think you're a little unfair.

I'm having no problems with the dungeons (had the bug you mentioned on the earlier versions, but not on 0.3.0e.)

As for money, that's easy. I start off by fishing, selling all the fish, doing quests, whenever possible upgrade the amount of missions I can do, make sure I have two melee weapons and two characters with the knight class and just spam fire cleave.

Oh, and make sure to train your slaves while dating. Go to the date menu, click on train and nothing else at first.

By day 19-21, I am usually the mayor and no longer have to make payments any more.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The first game was better than this one. Buggy dungeons that every time you press advance often gets stuck in the same stage and when you finally reach the end of the dungeon your companions have 1hp , you only can get coin in works by selling your body, less interactions with characters than the first game, unlimited chats with companions x day but study and train doesnt work (it doesnt upgrade stats)... if i keep playing im sure i will find more but i cant play anymore for now.
Pretty sure every bug you mentioned has been fixed by the newest build. Gameplay wise, if you're having that much trouble with the dungeons you aren't playing it very smart. (Which would also be true in the first Strive - go out and start wandering with an ill-equipped, poorly trained companion or two, and you'll get your ass handed to you.) I will agree with you that it is harder to make money in this game than in the first if you don't use prostitution. But the game is pretty much designed that you SHOULD be pimpin out ya hoes. IMO one of the very best moneymakers in the game (as it currently stands) is Daisy. Not sure if it's a bug or not, but from 0.2.x to 0.3.x she lost some inhibitions and will now work as a bunny girl should right away. Give her some experience and savvy class choices and she will make a TON of money for you. And there always seems to be another bunny girl in the slave market fairly early on who is just as good. As was posted above, Conquest is still very much an Alpha/tech demo, so bugs are to be expected, as well as an incomplete story. Give it some time to mature before you compare it to a finished game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But could copy paste to old game and keep from there upgrading things like travelling is way better in the old, fighting,jobs,interface.
im not including quest because is a new history it they need time to write it / make it.
And i didnt that i have trouble with doungeons i said that there is a bug that happend to me two times in 3 diferent players.
-Travels are now Skip time and you arrive to your destination and you lose all the xp that you can have fighting with bandits,animals or just raiding random people that pass trough like the last game.
-Guilds: its just a tip but you shouldnt put that you have to chose one of them, just put that you need to do quest for them and they give you xp / items / gold
-Fights: i imagine that still in beta so no comments.
-Dates: Unlimited amount of dates but for me at least Train, study and charm dont work.
Considering the massiv changes in between the games that's not how it works...
The different GUI, the changes in the game mechanics, skills and way to improve your companions/Slaves are only the visible differences.
Considering the nature of these Projects and that Devs tend to improve their skills I am pretty sure that the Code behind Conquest is far more refined to the one from the first part.
-Peon: no point to have it right now they lose obedience so fast.
Slaves have a Bonus on gathering resources, while receiving a Malus on combat damage.
While Peons get a small Bonus on Combat damage

Also you need to choose an ally when you start the game which determines the Status of your first Companion/Slave, but you are not bound to that decision, I normally start with the Mage guild but the Warriors are the first ones to reach 300 favor as their Quest are so much easier to do early in game

erkper

May 16, 2018
But could copy paste to old game and keep from there upgrading things like travelling is way better in the old, fighting,jobs,interface.
im not including quest because is a new history it they need time to write it / make it.
And i didnt that i have trouble with doungeons i said that there is a bug that happend to me two times in 3 diferent players.
-Travels are now Skip time and you arrive to your destination and you lose all the xp that you can have fighting with bandits,animals or just raiding random people that pass trough like the last game.
-Guilds: its just a tip but you shouldnt put that you have to chose one of them, just put that you need to do quest for them and they give you xp / items / gold
-Peon: no point to have it right now they lose obedience so fast.
-Fights: i imagine that still in beta so no comments.
-Dates: Unlimited amount of dates but for me at least Train, study and charm dont work.
I really think you're not playing the current version. As I said, nearly all those issues/bugs you're listing have been addressed in the current build. Download 0.3.0e and try that.

As for your gameplay opinions, I understand your point about the travel I guess, but at the same time, isn't that what the dungeon is? Fighting the various enemies at each stage and gaining all the XP? Just a slightly different way of doing it.

I greatly prefer peons over slaves for my combat party. Slaves make better prostitutes though. And neither will lose obedience at all if you focus your training on them and get them to max.

For the guilds, I look at it as exactly the same thing as the first game. Except the first game, you had to join the magic guild even if you were going to play as a fighter or a trader. At least this time you have the option to join the guild that most reflects your play style - or gives you what you need most in your starting companion.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't believe players are having a hard time making money.
1. Buy a Pickaxe and send a NPC to Goldridge or Goldwood and mine Mythril to start and sell then buy new NPC and Pickaxe and send to the same place or the other and mine to your harts content.

Strive for Power 2 2020-08-23 19-42-41-13.jpg

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes