Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
done it. i enjoyed playing demonkin mage.wanted to play dragon. hello dragon. double dk. adventurings so easy.
Planty of Slave trainers out there.... just none with the the game mechanics as Strive.
"Slave Maker 1-3", "Jack-o-nine-tails" (several Versions, made by different mods based on the same base game) are the most prominent ones.
The Elven Educator ~another ver~
Patronus
Some Brothel Managers also tend to have slave trainer mechanics included, but I won't list them since they are normally rudimentary

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkmaster
Apr 12, 2018
Okay so I can't keep the babies. Get a little popup window where I can put some text in but no matter how much i add cant keep.
also, i keep bugging out with upgrading my mansion where one part gets stuck and then i cant delete it or actually upgrade it.

lastly, does anyone know of any other good slave builder rpg's like this? maybe finished?
The OP's version is buggy, the dev released a new version on itch that has now fixed both issues

It's kinda confusing, since the developer went from 0.3.1, the buggy version, to 0.3b and now 0.3c. I played the buggy version myself for a bit until I figured it out. Sorry for the multipost, just wanted to clear this up.

Fun fact, the father of the child isn't tracked. Actually, the mother isn't either unless you note it on the character page, but since she gives birth to the kid, you sort of know who it is.

New bug: Upgrades don't take the supplies listed upon completion. So they're free for now, you just have to have the materials. Will probably be fixed.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I build a Vegetable Farm, trained a girl to be a Farmer, gave her a Sickle and went to select Farming as a Task for her.

The farm's resource output shows wood logs and the confirmation button is grayed out.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I build a Vegetable Farm, trained a girl to be a Farmer, gave her a Sickle and went to select Farming as a Task for her.

The farm's resource output shows wood logs and the confirmation button is grayed out.
Which version are you playing? If it's 3.1 look at the post above you and pick the good version (0.3c I think) in the link provided otherwise new bug and must wait for next update.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone sussed out how crafting works in the new UI? The craft button clears a space where a panel might go, and highlights possible workers, but I can't see any way to say "brew some fire bombs" or "make a sword"

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone sussed out how crafting works in the new UI? The craft button clears a space where a panel might go, and highlights possible workers, but I can't see any way to say "brew some fire bombs" or "make a sword"
You just have to change the job of your main char or slave to crafting/cooking when you select things to craft/cook and click on time to begin your craft/cooking .

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Click the empty boxes that appear.
One is for handle, the other for blade... or whatever you are making.
And dont forget to assign workers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

0.3.0d
Added a bit of variations to some dating descriptions
Added 'bald' hair length
Kobold males now generate as bald
Elf and Drow males now can generate with long hair
Taurus females and futa now only generate with tits average and above
Fixed created characters not acquiring correct food preferences
Fixed fighter subquest bug when attacking lich before talking
Fixed character travelling and occupation settings
Fixed resources not being consumed on upgrade purchase
Fixed dungeons not providing gathering rate speed bonus after clearing
Fixed some abuses related to sex scene

Change log for all of 0.3xx versions.
v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.3.0a

0.3.0b

0.3.0c

erkper

May 16, 2018
FFS how the hell do you move about in this game?
When you're in your mansion you can go into town (Aliron) by clicking the town name at the top of the screen next to where it says Mansion. To travel to another town or location you start in your mansion and the top button on the row at the left is Travels. Click that, click Location Select, choose a destination. Click Location Select again, then choose which characters to send to your chosen destination. When you've chosen who you want, click the Confirm button. Now pass the required time to get them to their destination, and they're there. Now click on the location at the top which has been added to the list, next to Mansion and Aliron.

Rather click-intensive and not that intuitive...

Reactions: B4dFr3d

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
new version is pretty much playable but if you played version 0.2.x then there is no new content - only UI was improved. travelling must be improved to be more user friendly because now UI is really not intuitive and game will be solid 5/5 for me.

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
This game looks a lot like the first Strive game, at least "engine" wise. The traits show up as hyperlinked: tall; green eyes; big boobs; and so on. The question then is: can we add body and avatar pictures like in the first Strive game? If so, how does one go about assigning them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game looks a lot like the first Strive game, at least "engine" wise. The traits show up as hyperlinked: tall; green eyes; big boobs; and so on. The question then is: can we add body and avatar pictures like in the first Strive game? If so, how does one go about assigning them?
Yes you can and you can even use the same ones you use in the first game. Strive for Power 2 2020-08-22 15-48-11-78.jpg Strive for Power 2 2020-08-22 15-48-18-06.jpg Strive for Power 2 2020-08-22 15-48-24-18.jpg

They also look 100% better in the new game. Strive for Power 2 2020-08-22 15-56-13-30.jpg

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I play 3.0d ... took 3 Quests from the board ... I see them in journal ... but I cant finish them - there is no button to click or Items to choose or something like that ... did I miss something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Saves from 0.2.1a incompatible with 0.3.0d?
considering the game mechanic got a complete overhaul that's not surprising, several harvesting Upgrades were removed from the home and instead given to conquerable locations like Dungeons and Villages/Towns

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes