1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You can get your slaves preggers and then have sex with their (your) offspring.
Ye I noticed after some testing. Yet the plot of surviving poverty and escaping with one family member (or more) it's a thing I really like, like having a different trusting bond.

Also it feels weird the offspring appearing after 2-3 days and being already sexable, but I understand the game it's still in beta.

You can also give your first slave/peon your PC last name so they will be your sibling.
This is in very early alpha/beta and later dev is suppose to add more for that kink for us who likes to play that way.
Ye but it doesn't feel the same. As I mentioned above I like the plot with bonding with someone, like escaping misery together and such.

Reactions: Blueshift

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ye I noticed after some testing. Yet the plot of surviving poverty and escaping with one family member (or more) it's a thing I really like, like having a different trusting bond.

Also it feels weird the offspring appearing after 2-3 days and being already sexable, but I understand the game it's still in beta.

Ye but it doesn't feel the same. As I mentioned above I like the plot with bonding with someone, like escaping misery together and such.
Its coming later, its just what we have to do for now.

As for offsprings we will get something like the original had.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
so Far i Love the new Game and i trow some money in his way. the Last Game was damn good espacialy with Mods the new one is looking also very nice so far....

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I just wanted to say of all the adult games on this site, Strive for Power and this sequel are the ones I've probably played the most. Not even sure I can place exactly what it is that I love about them. They are just great. I love the new mechanics introduced here in Conquest. Can't wait for the content to catch up. Would love to see all kinds of unique race based classes too. Loved the True Succubus and Dragon Knight offerings so far.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How's development coming along, has it progressed past the point of a tech demo? It has been a while since I last looked into it.
The game has some solid gameplay as is, the story progressed to the point that one of the enemy factions made an appearance and several slaves and races with unique abilities were included. I'd still call it a demo, but certainly beyond a simple tech demo

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
IS IT DEAD?
Nope. Still in development. Early. Author is also making a second game, so it's going to be a slow slog. As soon as the bones are all there I hope to see some modders step in and help expand the world. Check out the original if you can't wait.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for the late posting>

Conquest Progress update: New resource mechanics
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not giving much of the details in the previous month as we are still in the process of reworking of GUI, but it's getting closer to finish and probably will be released in this month. So, to make your waiting time more tolerable, I'll go through some of the upcoming changes and a bit of my thoughts about some suggested features.
Firstly, resource gathering is being mostly removed from capital, except for fishing and some farming unlockable with upgrades. The goal is to incentivize players to explore the world, instead of putting everything in one place. The resources will be gathered at dungeons and settlements. There's many small changes which will be going with it, like the ability to equip items from other locations and different quest completion behavior.
Firstly, dungeons will no longer be roamable, but after completing a dungeon you'll reveal gatherable resources. These resources will be limited, but will have higher gathering speed. Naturally, different dungeon types will feature different resource types, but if you don't want to gather them you will be able to simply forget location.
Settlements are getting a heavier rework and partly being prepared for the late game when you'll be able to conquer them. Firstly, options for checking events once a day will be removed, instead every settlement will have a certain types of resources each allowing a specific number of workers gathering there. Those resources are not going to be limited in any way besides the number of said workers, and will likely eventually be upgradeable, so the new way to get them. I also plan to add some twists to this, for example an elf controlled settlement won't let you gather wood by default.
To balance that I had to limit the amount of 'randomness' when generating settlements, so the good chance that after all settlements will be a lot more hardcoded and distinct to each other. Also, to compensate I plan to include a few more non-gathering tasks and maybe give them more preferences.
One of the things which was suggested previously was addition of other masters and their households, but after a long consideration I had to refuse this idea. Such addition on a mechanics level would change the overall game theme too greatly while allowing to break balance very easily and hard to fit in the current gameplay loop.
So instead of that I decided to focus on the dating system, which I deem more desirable to chat menu. I won't lie as I'm not exactly sure how it will fit with the general gameplay loop and how similar it should be to the first game's system, but I will likely think of something by the time there will be a next post (or a release).
On a small side note, we are getting new sound effects to fit the new gui rework worked on. I hope we will be able to push out the new release in this month, but it's unlikely I'll finish the dating system by then.
That's about all I wanted to tell you this time. Thank you for your support and let me know what you think in the comments or at our discord.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I cringe when I see "completely reworking..."
Then, I download the last version in case it is the last working version or last good version.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Mav is doing both of those games on his own... As a former patron, he seems like a superball thrown hard in a racketball court for how he does his games. Just all over the place... I consider Strive 1 a H classic and worthy of anyone’s time..... but the F95 bug fix a user dropped literally solved all of Strive 1’s bugs. Bugs that he gave up on fixing... Half of the users who were on his Discord were not exactly too keen on Conquest. His idea to make you pay for land when his story says they NEED LANDOWNERS was silly. Plenty of medieval places gave away land to entice people to join their fiefdom.

side note thanks to Evangelion-01 and lurkmaster for the ideas on other fun games. It was appreciated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mav is doing both of those games on his own... As a former patron, he seems like a superball thrown hard in a racketball court for how he does his games. Just all over the place... I consider Strive 1 a H classic and worthy of anyone’s time..... but the F95 bug fix a user dropped literally solved all of Strive 1’s bugs. Bugs that he gave up on fixing... Half of the users who were on his Discord were not exactly too keen on Conquest. His idea to make you pay for land when his story says they NEED LANDOWNERS was silly. Plenty of medieval places gave away land to entice people to join their fiefdom.

side note thanks to Evangelion-01 and lurkmaster for the ideas on other fun games. It was appreciated.
Actually selling the land makes quiet alot of sence...
The Player is a nobody with no knowledge of management or reputation, the land he becomes the owner of must atleast be the size of an unpopulated village, given the structures he can build and upgrade... He certainly lacks the backing and skill set to normally aquire such lands.
The Land was originally seized by the rebellion, the banks distribute the titles as a matter of means, if the debtor can't pay the mortage though they'll become the owners of the land instead.
The money earned could be invested into rebuilding and reforming the land.
Rebellions tend to be bloody and destructive to smaller villages and farmlands

Last edited:

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Actually selling the land makes quiet alot of sence...
The Player is a nobody with no knowledge of management or reputation, the land he becomes the owner of must atleast be the size of an unpopulated village, given the structures he can build and upgrade... He certainly lacks the backing and skill set to normally aquire such lands.
The Land was originally seized by the rebellion, the banks distribute the titles as a matter of means, if the debtor can't pay the mortage though they'll become the owners of the land instead.
The money earned could be invested into rebuilding and reforming the land.
Rebellions tend to be bloody and destructive to smaller villages and farmlands
You and Mav are in the same mindset tbh, he wanted to emphasize the sim aspects and make it tougher "not hand it to you immediately"... I preferred the free wheeling nature of S4P. What I liked and his goals werent the same, which is why I am an ex-patron.

Nonetheless, about your point above... the area runs the risk based on potential. Hopes one gets big, they add a new lord/rich guy who stimulates the economy. Post-war economies often rely on luck and random gambling on unknowns to succeed. For America after WW2, it was the desire for peace and comfort plus a booming automotive industry... but medieval economies are far different. Both are plausible ideas...

Also, its as if Mav doesnt think people would make this a moot point with money glitches and/or CE... so why not just go this route. BUT it is his work and game... best of luck to him and others who enjoy the sequel.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
You and Mav are in the same mindset tbh, he wanted to emphasize the sim aspects and make it tougher "not hand it to you immediately"... I preferred the free wheeling nature of S4P. What I liked and his goals werent the same, which is why I am an ex-patron.

Nonetheless, about your point above... the area runs the risk based on potential. Hopes one gets big, they add a new lord/rich guy who stimulates the economy. Post-war economies often rely on luck and random gambling on unknowns to succeed. For America after WW2, it was the desire for peace and comfort plus a booming automotive industry... but medieval economies are far different. Both are plausible ideas...

Also, its as if Mav doesnt think people would make this a moot point with money glitches and/or CE... so why not just go this route. BUT it is his work and game... best of luck to him and others who enjoy the sequel.
I seriously think you had a too high expectation of the programmer, when he said in his patreon.
Who he was, what his background is and he is self taught. nobody likes to squash bugs, and what might be simple for some outsider who glance into the codes, is often very hard for programmers who invested blood sweat and tears into making something work, how clunky it might seem.
It is a bit like comparing a painting, the smile of mona lisa. I bet it wasn't even that smile that Micheal Angelo worked his blood sweat and tears on. but we outsiders find it fascinating and how did he manage it.

Seriously he wants to work on S4P conquest, when my personal opinion is that S4P is quite good.
But the frame work of the Alpha shows what he has in mind. cause lets face it S4P 1 in the endgame it gets boring. once you have 100 of slaves servants prisoners (with either the patreon code or editing or modding)

I personally do not even enjoy the start of S4P conquest. I only finished the story wondering what it was all about.
I went straight into the sandbox mode. start importing and making PNG images. seeing if I like the base bone work.
And yeah it has potential, only in the latest update did I try the story, a bit short and easy but the cliff hanger is good. Yeah we get the classic lets get Princess story. which isn't bad even if it is cliche. sometimes cliche or classic things are good, we don't always need AGOT or Deus EX Machina Endings. especially when it leaves a bad taste.

Now I rather had a start where you just blackmailed/seduced/threatened/scammed the land start instead of buying a piece of land... infact if it was up to me I rather had a caravan then a mansion. hard to move around with a mansion.
Even in S4P 1 in the end there was a magic teleporter... or even beter to come to a compromise for all. A piece of Floating Rock like Dragon Lance Floating Castles.

Now the start of S4P 1 was fascinating and the start of S4P conquest is Meh..
But the mechanics and potential for S4P conquest is much beter. Why he abandons rival slave Houses and feud.
Beats me is a simple mechanic to implement, I don't see any breaking balance in having Mistresses or Masters fall from grace and taken as slaves. the only one breaking is the lust relieve button that is primary used just for getting faster XP instead of combat buffs or faster production, all other master Ability can be gotten otherway.
The Ruler is locked to one Master background anyway.
(how do I know, hehehehe.. )

And it is very simple to implement, instead of a random dungeon, just random slave house same combat routine and exploration, instead of a random boss slave (sometimes they are totally useless other times they are fine)
Random Slave with fixed master class. See that is what I see and Know.
While others might see something really complicated and difficult.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

In medievil wars the Elite only fought as generals and most casualties was among the commoner class citizens.
However during the french revolution the Elite class got drastically reduced forcing the land to adept. New opportunities are limited though as normally commoners did not get any form of education and if surrounding nations are still monarchies their leaders would consider a rettaliation war in order to conquer new lands and prevent the rebellion to spread to their domains next. The few educated people that survived the rebellion had been situated in leadership positions to keep the nation operational, the MC however is a commoner without education as the intro currently states.

Personally I think the best way to start the game halfway reasonable would have been makeing the player a merchanary in the middle of the revolution... STORYTWIST... he is the illiget son of a noble and while being raised as commoner he also got an education in a monastry or small study, he hates the nobility since his mother and him were shunned and had to live a life of great hardships.
Dureing the war his band is stationed in an village (maybe hired by the villagers or the revolution) along the frontline and during the battle his merchenary band is wiped out, only the Player barely surviving, after the village is hit hard and most young man are dead, the facilities destroyed and the former mayor gone.
Following the end of the revolution, useing the treasury from his old band AND a major loan from the bank, he buys that mostly destroyed village and starts rebuilding it.
I seriously think you had a too high expectation of the programmer, when he said in his patreon.
Who he was, what his background is and he is self taught. nobody likes to squash bugs, and what might be simple for some outsider who glance into the codes, is often very hard for programmers who invested blood sweat and tears into making something work, how clunky it might seem.
It is a bit like comparing a painting, the smile of mona lisa. I bet it wasn't even that smile that Micheal Angelo worked his blood sweat and tears on. but we outsiders find it fascinating and how did he manage it.

Seriously he wants to work on S4P conquest, when my personal opinion is that S4P is quite good.
But the frame work of the Alpha shows what he has in mind. cause lets face it S4P 1 in the endgame it gets boring. once you have 100 of slaves servants prisoners (with either the patreon code or editing or modding)

I personally do not even enjoy the start of S4P conquest. I only finished the story wondering what it was all about.
I went straight into the sandbox mode. start importing and making PNG images. seeing if I like the base bone work.
And yeah it has potential, only in the latest update did I try the story, a bit short and easy but the cliff hanger is good. Yeah we get the classic lets get Princess story. which isn't bad even if it is cliche. sometimes cliche or classic things are good, we don't always need AGOT or Deus EX Machina Endings. especially when it leaves a bad taste.

Now I rather had a start where you just blackmailed/seduced/threatened/scammed the land start instead of buying a piece of land... infact if it was up to me I rather had a caravan then a mansion. hard to move around with a mansion.
Even in S4P 1 in the end there was a magic teleporter... or even beter to come to a compromise for all. A piece of Floating Rock like Dragon Lance Floating Castles.

Now the start of S4P 1 was fascinating and the start of S4P conquest is Meh..
But the mechanics and potential for S4P conquest is much beter. Why he abandons rival slave Houses and feud.
Beats me is a simple mechanic to implement, I don't see any breaking balance in having Mistresses or Masters fall from grace and taken as slaves. the only one breaking is the lust relieve button that is primary used just for getting faster XP instead of combat buffs or faster production, all other master Ability can be gotten otherway.
The Ruler is locked to one Master background anyway.
(how do I know, hehehehe.. )

And it is very simple to implement, instead of a random dungeon, just random slave house same combat routine and exploration, instead of a random boss slave (sometimes they are totally useless other times they are fine)
Random Slave with fixed master class. See that is what I see and Know.
While others might see something really complicated and difficult.
In S4P - 1 there had been several slave class tiers, which limited their abilities but also increased their need for luxory.
Currently we only have commoners and slaves... I get the feeling that he intends to implement several classes like this again.
2 more classes could be "Land owner" and "former nobility", based on that their "Potential" might be greater than simple slaves or commoners.
We'll have to see which way he'll intend to go.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
In medievil wars the Elite only fought as generals and most casualties was among the commoner class citizens.
However during the french revolution the Elite class got drastically reduced forcing the land to adept. New opportunities are limited though as normally commoners did not get any form of education and if surrounding nations are still monarchies their leaders would consider a rettaliation war in order to conquer new lands and prevent the rebellion to spread to their domains next. The few educated people that survived the rebellion had been situated in leadership positions to keep the nation operational, the MC however is a commoner without education as the intro currently states.

Personally I think the best way to start the game halfway reasonable would have been makeing the player a merchanary in the middle of the revolution... STORYTWIST... he is the illiget son of a noble and while being raised as commoner he also got an education in a monastry or small study, he hates the nobility since his mother and him were shunned and had to live a life of great hardships.
Dureing the war his band is stationed in an village (maybe hired by the villagers or the revolution) along the frontline and during the battle his merchenary band is wiped out, only the Player barely surviving, after the village is hit hard and most young man are dead, the facilities destroyed and the former mayor gone.
Following the end of the revolution, useing the treasury from his old band AND a major loan from the bank, he buys that mostly destroyed village and starts rebuilding it.
NGL, I dig this idea too...

At Dravak: And I really liked S4P, so to say I see another good thing like that coming and some of the changes (like removing named characters like the Hales, Cali, etc... no loli...) that are moving it away from the previous entry are a turn off. Mechanics can be good but if they dont have guts they can be just building nothing of merit. I didnt feel it was making a better S4P but going in an alternate direction with less freedom...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
NGL, I dig this idea too...

At Dravak: And I really liked S4P, so to say I see another good thing like that coming and some of the changes (like removing named characters like the Hales, Cali, etc... no loli...) that are moving it away from the previous entry are a turn off. Mechanics can be good but if they dont have guts they can be just building nothing of merit. I didnt feel it was making a better S4P but going in an alternate direction with less freedom...
well currently you can recruit an unique half Bunny at the start (barely any story and certainly nothing impressive at this point though). several other characters are introduced, like the feeline leader of the servant guild and that princess of the former royal family.
So we might see several unique characters following up in the future.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
well currently you can recruit an unique half Bunny at the start (barely any story and certainly nothing impressive at this point though). several other characters are introduced, like the feeline leader of the servant guild and that princess of the former royal family.
So we might see several unique characters following up in the future.
Also, it MIGHT get better once he refocuses onto SC from his other game... Last time I was in his discord (a while ago), he was fixated on that "displaced" game pretty hard... so this is likely "on hold" until he is done with the other one imho.

...but we will see...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Well, you're probably right that Michelangelo didn't devote blood, sweat, and tears into Mona Lisa's smile. Largely because it was painted by Leonardo da Vinci. :ROFLMAO: Your point still stands, I just got a little giggle out of that.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes