95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Can use Notepad to edit saves as well...might make things a bit clearer. I have also not been able to knock anyone up, even after 160+ days. Just checked and the save file shows all of my slaves/peons having 0 fertility. Going to try bumping them to 1 and see what happens. Might just end up breaking the game.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
having trouble crafting. Have the materials for over a dozen different smith items, can only craft 2, steel collar, and i forget the other.
wanted the axe and hunting knife. tried several others without success. No reason given for lack of success. My guess is that the materials are not properly indicated. It says the blade can be made from stone & bone and the handle from wood & bone.

updated:
OK figured out the parts selection to determine what type of tool to be created. Shame on me for being so dense.

Another problem is the mayor election. I have 2 guilds, mage & fighter. The worker guild says they will vote for me but it doesn't register with the quest completion screen.

updated:
Did finally get the service guild as a work around. But the worker guild never did work. Haven't tried the new 020c version.

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Updated to 0.2.0c version Fixed some text errors
Fixed Writ not correctly working in some cases
Added failsafe to enemy generation when there's no enemies left to be generated

The 02.c linux version shows a new bug.. the wearables do not show properly on the characters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How would one go about getting a slave pregnant? Cuz I been fuckin and it isn't happening. :p
I have no idea yet either.

ADD: Its and RNG type thing now and there are potions to work with it but remember that most races can't interbreed now, unless female has breeder class.
The 02.c linux version shows a new bug.. the wearables do not show properly on the characters.
Reported.
Can you upload a screen shot of it please.

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
I have no idea yet either.

ADD: Its and RNG type thing now and there are potions to work with it but remember that most races can't interbreed now, unless female has breeder class.

Reported.
Can you upload a screen shot of it please.
Here you go:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A fix was made and all the updates have been put in place so anyone who downloaded today's update please re-download the fix version here:

Reactions: |-|ans

tenstrike

Aug 24, 2018
Is there no way to talk with your slaves? Strive 1 had a "meet" option that let you talk to your slaves but I can only see the "sex" button now.

jestir

May 4, 2018
Did you ever figure it out on the "money", if not its almost all the way down at the bottom of the save using this online save editor.

View attachment 622824
It is a great site but for this game just use notepad++ with java plugin and you can easily edit everything in the save file

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
two things
1. one small bug - icons are not showed when equiping items, so unless you directly look at char, you have no idea what he have equiped
2. when buying/capturing slave from mission/encouted pls add option to review his stats to kwon if it worth of enslaving/buying
3. when assignung char to job (woodcuret, hunterr..etc - pls add option here to automaticaly give best tool avaivable, it will save a lot of micromanagment when switching jobs for multiple chars
4. add que for upgrading - realy simple, you have enough multiple material to start multiple upgares, so once actual one is completed, another will automacly start, without need to manualy select new one.

and if dev dont come here, be free to post it on his forum :).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
two things
1. one small bug - icons are not showed when equiping items, so unless you directly look at char, you have no idea what he have equiped
2. when buying/capturing slave from mission/encouted pls add option to review his stats to kwon if it worth of enslaving/buying
3. when assignung char to job (woodcuret, hunterr..etc - pls add option here to automaticaly give best tool avaivable, it will save a lot of micromanagment when switching jobs for multiple chars
4. add que for upgrading - realy simple, you have enough multiple material to start multiple upgares, so once actual one is completed, another will automacly start, without need to manualy select new one.

and if dev dont come here, be free to post it on his forum :).
On 1. you just need to re-download the game, it was fixed yesterday.
On 2. you can see the stats when buying but not capturing. (Anyway if you don't like the one you capturing just sell to the slavers.) Here is the buy option to see stats just click on the one you want to look at Strive for Power 2 2020-04-19 08-26-12-56.jpg

Will pass along 3 and 4.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New update that fix pregnancy and other bugs.

Updated to 0.2.0d version
Fixed saves storing social skill texts they didn't need
Fixed impregnation overwriting previous pregnancy
Fixed election quest not removing loan events
Fixed seen dialogues not reverting on restart
Fixed inability of males to impregnate

Pregnancy is now fully in the game but if you keep the baby it will grow up at that time you choose it. Strive for Power 2 2020-04-19 12-45-24-67.jpg

Pregnancy Tag Added.

Only Humans, Elf's, Halfkin and Beastkin can have babies, any como of the 4 can have babies together.
Dragonkin is not in the game yet for pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: |-|ans and 95toLife

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
version still says 020c. update log does list d updates.
banker still shows up to take cash. does save file have anything to do with banker still showing?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
On 1. you just need to re-download the game, it was fixed yesterday.
On 2. you can see the stats when buying but not capturing. (Anyway if you don't like the one you capturing just sell to the slavers.) Here is the buy option to see stats just click on the one you want to look at View attachment 625193

Will pass along 3 and 4.
thanks for nr.1 :)
well, i know about stats when buying slave, and not when capturing..thats why i posted it :)

and got another idea when you have bed room big enough to have 5 person there at orgy. pls, add here posibility to spit it to "groups" of (seletable) all 5, 3+2, 2+2+1 (watching/solo). for simple reason, to not waste turns, if you want specific 3 or 2 persons to engage in certain actions.
or do you know about any forum at which dev is listening to post ideas there ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for nr.1 :)
well, i know about stats when buying slave, and not when capturing..thats why i posted it :)

and got another idea when you have bed room big enough to have 5 person there at orgy. pls, add here posibility to spit it to "groups" of (seletable) all 5, 3+2, 2+2+1 (watching/solo). for simple reason, to not waste turns, if you want specific 3 or 2 persons to engage in certain actions.
or do you know about any forum at which dev is listening to post ideas there ?
Dev has a very active Discord and the link is on the OP.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Okay, been keeping track of some things to note down while playing. It was enjoyable overall. I haven't explored all content because I want to preserve my save file as it was when I reached the end of the alpha. So I don't have all upgrades and stuff. Still, I noticed quite a few things, if someone could ping or pass along:

"Typos":
"Myaster"? Is it because my character is of cat breed?
"Peon"? Shouldn't it be "Servant" like in the save files?
src\ChatNode.gd : [Master} instead of [Master] (loyalty_line19)
src\interactionpanel.gd : replace all "[H" with "[h" (stuff like [He2] isn't defined, but [he2] is)
Bugs:
- In character creation screen, you can "confirm" without any sexual preference.
- Also, without sexual preference, things like penis virginity will bug out (checking/unchecking will change nothing in the description preview).
- randomly generated characters (including like Daisy somehow) can have no hated food.
- In some places like when hiring at a guild, tooltip says "Right click for details"... which actually closes down the window for that example. Need to left click instead.
- The Close button is overlapped by textbox or something in the "Sex" window, rendering part of it unclickable.
- During Fighters Guild trial, I called to the undead... and my choices assume the lich talked? But I had nothing of the sort. Then after some arguing, I convinced it to let the elf girl go. Talked to her, told Aire her master is a fool, then asked for a reward. Seduced her, both had fun... and then I was still there. So I clicked "Proceed" and the whole thing happened all over again.
- Xari told me I'm better than I look, and I do look better than a troll, and to take the books... immediately followed by how I could learn a few things, nah she's kidding, take the books. I guess there's a charm and a sexuals checks, but nothing specific should you pass both? Giving me that weird interaction with her.

I finished all Guild quests, talked to Amelia and got this:
elections.jpg
Also you can replay it as many times as you want to get as many amulets of recognition as you want.

In battle:
- mid left and bot left characters (player side) are off - below where they're supposed to be.
- enemies sometimes start with like 50/40 MP.
- music stops if you win a battle and enter another one fast enough - because of fade out => fade in while fade out still happening, I presume.
- I still have the "victory" button to skip battles despite having unchecked the box in the debug tab.
- ENEMYBANDIT_ASSASSIN, ENEMYBALLISTA, ENEMYTROL (not sure there's another L, only one displayed in battle)
- "xxx has been defeated" in the log could be written in grey for player's ease. Also there's always an empty line after it for some reason, especially noticeable when killing several with an AoE.
- Actor's name could be written in blue (ally) or red (foe) in the log. Also, damage numbers in red and heal numbers in green in log.
- Status effects in log could be written in another colour (ehm... purple? Since yellow is for crits).
- Skill names could be bolded. Except maybe regular attacks?

In town:
- "Leave" button refreshes the location as though you just entered it, even though you're just going back to its main menu.
- "Outside" will remember the last location, even if you aren't in the Elven Capital for instance anymore.
- Windows stay open... may not be a bug in itself. But if you try opening e.g. "Services" when it's already open but hidden behind another window, it won't come to the forefront.
- Tutorial windows are obscured by e.g. character screen if you manually open them while on that screen.
- Leaving the Shop on the Sell tab, going back to the mansion, do stuff, returning to Shop... will have the Sell button selected instead of Buy, yet display the Shop's Buy content (as it should be).

In mansion:
- Factors as words have colour, but don't if displayed as numbers. If intentional, colour would be nice.
- Text colour on slave preview doesn't refresh until next day. So if I can get a new class, it'll turn green... then stay green even if I don't have the required xp for the next class. Same with obedience staying green even if it becomes infinity.
- "Master" class details assumes my character is female.
- "Gear" displays the character's body pic a bit too high up.
- Still in "Gear", borders are displaying below the pic (= pic is overlapping them), should be the other way around.
- Prostitution doesn't make anyone lose their virginity? Nor gain sexual prowess? They must be paid to welcome customers and make sure they pay up. Or bring them drinks.
- Once the number of days hits double digits, hours go outside the box.
- Same with food, because of the -xx. Maybe resize the right part to make it slightly bigger? There's room to spare. Gold side is fine though.

Daisy has a strange anatomy:
Daisy has a strange anatomy.jpg
In case you're wondering, this didn't affect her other hymen. The one normal humans have.
Suggestions:
- When setting "master" noun to nothing, have them call you by your first name rather than " ". Yeah, there's nothing. Really weird in some sentences.
- A default portrait (cropped body picture) would be nice, since events featuring new characters display nothing in the allotted portrait box next to the dialog text.
- In save files, a line break (= new line) after every character etc + name field near the beginning would make it easier to parse. I haven't checked enough the modding part for QoL improvements to do there. Don't feel like it while it's still so early in development with so many things yet to do.
- You can Roam as many times as you want. With a strong enough party (equipped + fast + AoE), you can wipe out all enemies before taking a single hit, resulting in infinite xp, gold, materials, events (= slaves & equipment), etc. There really should be a soft limit or something.
- Exp drops work weirdly. Killed the lich's army or bandit assassins, still didn't get much more than way easier fights. Even though those harder fights were much more treacherous.
- At the end of a dungeon, "Final Floor" or something instead of "Advance" so players can prepare accordingly.
- More random events in dungeons (not necessarily with a guaranteed reward). In town it's not finished yet so I know there will be more. A few examples:
* Fake captured slave in bandits den. Same text as regular one, but upon capturing/freeing, it's revealed it was a trap and you get ambushed! Wits check lets you call it once you choose either option to turn it into regular captured slave event.
* Bored bandits. Playing cards or something. Charm check lets you chat with them, they reveal... something. Could be a chest, a captive, nothing but you have a good time (slight regen?).
* Bandits patrolling. Charm check, they buy your story and let you through.
* Bandits having fun. Sexually. Attack and help the slave (or not), or join them. Sexuals check for a bonus.
* Fork in hallway. One path does nothing, the other leads to a bedroom. Can choose to rest a bit (slight hp & mp regen) but risk of being found out (based on wits? + luck) and attacked.
* Wounded animal. Heal it and... small reward? Like a few materials (like plants or leather), or obedience/loyalty boost to your current party.
* etc etc... would be appreciated flavour to the 2-3 events you always get (captive slave, chest, trapped hallway).
In battle:
- Slightly move HP and MP numbers closer to center (they currently overlap) + colour them red (HP) and blue (MP).
- Highlight the name box of the character playing - I'd like to know which enemies just played so I can kill those who haven't yet and prevent their damage.
- Initially fully grey out character portraits. Gradually light up their portraits as their turn gets closer. Alternatively, use the namebox as a gauge.
- Better tooltips ("Frozen"... yeah? What does it do? How is it different from Stunned? For how long?)
- Choosing what to display (I'd rather not see "Bandit is afflicted by freeze" bog down when I have the status icon to tell me)
- Liches can bleed??

In town:
- "Meet Duncan" etc instead of "Meet Leader" once you've already met them once.
- Remove the "ask questions" dialogue option once you've asked everything? Because it becomes an empty choice with only 1 option: "return".
- A window (on the right for exampe) displaying reputation in town, + with all 4 guilds for Aliron.
- In that window, could also inform players of when the next refresh is (new quests, slaves, etc).
- "Leave" or entering something else (e.g. "Shop" to "Notice Board") should probably close all previous windows (e.g. all Mages Guild windows).
- In the "shop" tutorial (is there even one), informing that shops refresh every day.
- No item rarity upgrade for shops? Like I dunno, financial support so as not to get low quality items you don't need anymore? Could be one-time donations, daily, weekly. Or reliant on reputation with guilds.

In mansion:
- Quests only tell you which guild issued them if you hover at the rep points reward. Would be nice to know at a glance who issued them like in the "Notice Board", with a yellow "Requester: xxx Guild" in the description or something.
- When hovering over a slave, display the classes on a semi-transparent background window.
- "Coerced Labor" has no drawback once they hit max loyalty. If that's intentional, then maybe auto-set it to "true" when they hit max loyalty?
- "Extra rations" etc could be moved below the "Job", "Gear", etc buttons. Instead of having to click on "Job" for every slave, which quickly takes a bit of time.
- Can still click stuff behind the character screen. Which is the only way you can view another slave actually. Maybe prevent that.
- Instead, "Back" and "Forward" arrows to cycle through slaves when in the character screen? Problem is where to put them. Could be bot left and right of the top part (where you have the stats, obedience and Slave/Peon). Or if strapped for room, could be on the left and right of the body pic (since one wouldn't be able to click behind anymore), which would have to show even if it's empty like with Daisy.
- Display Job description as you hover instead of clicking. Maybe with a slight delay, but very short.
- What's cooking good for? Only use I could find was Meat Soup, as it takes 2 ingredients to produce 3 soups. I don't think it's more filling or anything... or is it? Tutorial tip or something would be appreciated here.
- Charm's tooltip just says "charmed". Does it do anything special?
- Master can't use their lust at all, it seems. So AFAIK, that makes the Sexuals factor worthless to invest in for your MC, since it only increases Lust? The Sexuals stat cap itself is always 100 regardless of factor. Would be nice to have a way to make use of that wasted lust.
- Obedience is pretty much a non-factor as you get so much of it so quickly (once reached 2k) and expend little of it.
- Likewise, Tame and Timid factors quickly become useless once you've maxed loyalty/submission, which is fairly easy to do.
- Submission builds up very quickly (even more once your stats get higher) and since submission skills are the only way to build up Authority, you end up fiddling your thumbs or introduce slaves to alcoholism.
- No stat helps building up Authority faster?
- Social skills display effects like "Submission: 10" but it doesn't tell you much as you can actually get 3x that amount. Hovering over a slave to select could also display an effect preview or estimation.
- Tools auto-equipped/unequipped.
- Relatives? I guess it's still WIP.
- Speaking of relatives, I thought the default start would let me start with one like in the prequel. Or a friend, or...
- Paying up the loan the hard way only nets you a "They came, took the gold and quickly left. You're free to do what you want now" text? Not even an acknowledgement of how they didn't expect you to succeed (as stated in the prologue) yet despite the odds you did it or something? What a letdown...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, been keeping track of some things to note down while playing. It was enjoyable overall. I haven't explored all content because I want to preserve my save file as it was when I reached the end of the alpha. So I don't have all upgrades and stuff. Still, I noticed quite a few things, if someone could ping or pass along:

"Typos":

Bugs:

Suggestions:
I gave a heads up to the dev.

Reactions: Solak

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I have a couple questions, I hope someone can answer. I did a search for rats, and the only thing that came up was the quest with missing text. However, If I accept that monster quest for rats with text, I don't know the location to complete it. Is this rat quest bugged too? The second question in about dungeon quests with three levels. I've tried with two people(master and slave) and it can not be done. Can this be done with three people(master and two combatants)? Thank you in advance.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes