BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Well I do believe Maverick is fully self-taught. He spent quite a bit of time growing more familiar with Godot at first at least, and his code wasn't always exactly clean.
That happens to be one of the reasons I was asked to weigh in, their code. Maverick should make their code much more modular and abstracted, class-like with safe-casting. Some knowledge comes with age. Code design is just that. Fortunately it isn't that RAGS engine. Now that I can say is terribly designed from ground up.

Reactions: scrumbles

RoanDracniil

Aug 27, 2018
Not sure if its just a resolution problem on my laptop's end but when opening the program, it ends up on the top left corner of my screen. I can only access half the window (since the other half is beyond the edge of the screen) so I can't check the settings to fix things. It's also treated as full screen, so I can't move the window itself.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if its just a resolution problem on my laptop's end but when opening the program, it ends up on the top left corner of my screen. I can only access half the window (since the other half is beyond the edge of the screen) so I can't check the settings to fix things. It's also treated as full screen, so I can't move the window itself.
Try FreeSnap. I use it to align windows/forms anywhere on the screen, regardless of what a software might be trying to do. Check it's documentation. Useful, at least for me. Maybe an overkill solution.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.1.6 Demo Winx32/64/Linux/Mac

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Man, I'm loving Maverik's games so far, but a Dwarf with a penalty to Melee Damage is UNACCEPTALEEEEEEEE
<angry dwarven noises> xD
Godot-based games can easily be modified. Make a SAR patch and modify whatever you wish (until/unless mods are usable).

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ugh.... Trying to finds materials to crafts stuff is a pain in the ass, and I still can't craft anything at all as well..... Help?

Dec 15, 2019
Bugs in game, and i cant select the personality for main character.

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
There's still a lot of holes in the gameplay, being pretty early in its development. I enjoyed the first one though, and this one seems to have potential.

Nov 4, 2018
hello i've tried to play this multiple times because i loved the first one, but have been having a problem when i start it up the game opens up in the left top corner of my screen and i can't move it or make it bigger and just sits there and loads doesn't start up just loads. Is there something i have to do to stop that?

Bjornoid

Jul 28, 2018
Glad to see a sequel. Had slight issue where I could not assign new job to one of characters. As in, the job would show as being able to produce nothing. And couple of them would produce only 1 wood, but on stuff that were not woodworking, and if I clicked on it, didnt do anything.

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Bugs in game, and i cant select the personality for main character.

Once you have selected the 'food preferences' and the 'starting class' the confirm button should change to yellow and be operational.. ;-)

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
I wasn't too taken with the first couple of demos for some reason, but this one is fun.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops. Strive 1 was a lot of fun, so I have high hopes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For those who like playing this, here is my save for you to try out.
You start out with max stats and 50,000. Strive for Power 2 2020-03-19 12-48-55-45.jpg

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes