Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
After Cities' rules manager Strive just looks very, very tiresome to get into. Do they have any plans of adding that kind of thing into the game? IMO that one feature is worth building entire game around. Having conditional statements to automate entire slave economy is just godsend

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I dunno much about strive2, but Displaced had some interesting stuff with the resource gathering. It gives you jobs for slaves to be assigned to, and as a 'mansion upgrade mechanic' i liked it a lot more than 'points'

Also, being able to make items out of different resources to give them different stats was really cool.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I'm glad you got rid of that Sex for Mana system, that was one major thing S4P had going against it. I love the classes, especially race specific classes

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
ScreenShot_20191214172810.png

I have a slight problem, I ran into this in the worker quests. It was like this even before i accepted it. It was a "Kill some rats at a Farm" quest. I was wondering if and when the time runs out in the end will I get the reward or will it be marked as a failure?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I love this style of game, I want to role play as slave owner who works their slaves to death.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have a slight problem, I ran into this in the worker quests. It was like this even before i accepted it. It was a "Kill some rats at a Farm" quest. I was wondering if and when the time runs out in the end will I get the reward or will it be marked as a failure?
Hi Dominator! :giggle:
You will not be able to complete quests without text. It will disappear after a day or so if you take it.
It doesnt seem to fail or anything else. It just disappears.
I found a few of them like that. Best to not even accept if no text is there.

Nissath

Sep 23, 2017
I loved the first Strive and I wanted to try the sequel. I downloaded it, unpacked and wanted to play. And I got stuck at the character creation. The thing is I cannot click "Confirm". The button is red and I can't start the game. Please help T^T

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I loved the first Strive and I wanted to try the sequel. I downloaded it, unpacked and wanted to play. And I got stuck at the character creation. The thing is I cannot click "Confirm". The button is red and I can't start the game. Please help T^T
You've to select 2 Food preferences (one you love one you hate) just up "starting class" if not you can't click confirm !

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Cool, solid bones of a game here :)
Very reminiscent of No Haven. I do find that I miss the element of chance and risk that came with the missions and training your peeps in that game. Strive 2, at the moment, feels too reliant on just grinding until you get there.

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I get a error every time I press on a quest 'Food Supply'

SCRIPT ERROR: show_quest_info: Invalid get index 'code' (on base: 'Dictionary').
At: res://src/QuestPanel.gd:82

Bran225

Sep 23, 2019
Please don't, I would spoil the game for other players. I think the best way to include NTR is to make it an option you can toggle out to completely avoid if, like me, you absolutely don't like it.
There's some good points, BUT, having the Daily Decay will prove problematic when you try to get many slaves/servants. Not many ways to alleviate both Obedience and Fear each day. I liked it as it was on S4P original, no daily grind
I liked the fact that a could take my time in the original game, no rush e no extreme grind neaded to enjoy it. I hope that spirit stays the same.
popular mods
Mods? What Mods? Link pleaseee

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I liked the fact that a could take my time in the original game, no rush e no extreme grind neaded to enjoy it. I hope that spirit stays the same.
I would like to change my opinion on this because they've changed that system for the better now. Much better

ingloriousone

Sep 16, 2019
I have a question:
Is there planning more bodyparts and features for mutating?
And maybe more interesting species? I'm really in strange bodyshapes, wich often may be founded odd or grotesque by other people. As example, I think insectoids with big abdomen is very pretty or even sexy.
I understand that all this unlikely to appear in the game, but if it will, it will make already one of the best games almost perfect for me. So... why not ask, right?)
Sorry for bad english((

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Well the main storyline had been completed already after all. All that was left was improving how the game feels and play overall: dungeons, battle, etc...

But when he started, he had little programming experience. Now that he does, there's plenty of stuff he'd like to revamp. So much so that might as well make it a new game. It also helps from a financial viewpoint: fewer people will pay for improving an existing game. Creating a brand new one with a new storyline, improved elements etc though? Now we're talking!

It's a bit of everything, it all adds up and led him to this natural conclusion.

Caligulas

Jan 1, 2020
I would love strive with more special scenes with special slaves, virtual novel like. Also, with more jack of nine tails style training as the training in 1 was a bit lackluster. will have to keep my eye out on this one, predecessor was one of the best games of the genre.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Noszku

Jul 3, 2018
A bit too much complicated in comparison to prequel. Many clicking and things that need to be checked goes not so well with current UI. Also lack of traveling in current state of sequel(or rather the fact that all it is implemented as list o f places leading to another list xd) made it a bit boring, stuck in place :C
I really like new spells system, this one was great idea and works very well. It would be nice if job/facilites were implemented in similar way to manage it easier(or just job got simplified? more jobs -> more slaves needed -> bigger chaos)

Reactions: Jamsalad
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes