Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Holy crap. Shocked. REALLY shocked. Got notified about the LOLI TAG with this of all things... I guess his patrons felt like me and were disappointed when lolis were eliminated when he first introduced this... I am thinking I might need to give this another shot... At least... keep an eye on further changes...

• Sad
Reactions: Hunscs7

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Holy crap. Shocked. REALLY shocked. Got notified about the LOLI TAG with this of all things... I guess his patrons felt like me and were disappointed when lolis were eliminated when he first introduced this... I am thinking I might need to give this another shot... At least... keep an eye on further changes...
I just checked and lolis haven't been added back to the game, at least not in the character creation. So unless there's a unique character who happens to be a loli somewhere I have no idea why the tag has been added.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just checked and lolis haven't been added back to the game, at least not in the character creation. So unless there's a unique character who happens to be a loli somewhere I have no idea why the tag has been added.
Here on F95 the loli tag does not represent underage girls but a girl of 18+ with a body that looks underdeveloped like this.
Strive for Power 2 2020-08-26 02-23-34-05.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, because most games on here have overinflated tits. :ROFLMAO:
Very few games on here have B size or smaller tits.
I agree with you that most games do, yet they also tend to have atleast one girl with small chest size, as they want to cater to all fetishes

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Here on F95 the loli tag does not represent underage girls but a girl of 18+ with a body that looks underdeveloped like this.
View attachment 788012
Hestia, Hana Uzaki and numerous other adults are considered "lolis" and I may be newer than many in time frame, but I have been pretty active since finding this in April... I am aware of how F95 does the loli tag. Kanna from Dragon Maid, Platelet-chan and Shiro from NGNL bad. Hestia are those like her are OK (Where there is a blur and not a clear attempt at lolicon p0rn).

My comment was from Maverik himself claiming he was moving away from making lolis apart of the game on his Discord... many many moons ago. So yes... I am surprised...

Also, did you add that Gravity Falls girl in there or is she in there on purpose? lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hestia, Hana Uzaki and numerous other adults are considered "lolis" and I may be newer than many in time frame, but I have been pretty active since finding this in April... I am aware of how F95 does the loli tag. Kanna from Dragon Maid, Platelet-chan and Shiro from NGNL bad. Hestia are those like her are OK (Where there is a blur and not a clear attempt at lolicon p0rn).

My comment was from Maverik himself claiming he was moving away from making lolis apart of the game on his Discord... many many moons ago. So yes... I am surprised...

Also, did you add that Gravity Falls girl in there or is she in there on purpose? lol
I asked Maverik last month if he was going to add in all the ages from 1 to 2 and he said yes.
So the "so called" "child like" age will return once he gets the nursery completed and has changed up the time frame for the pregnancy, this game is still in alpha stage of development.

As for that "Gravity Falls girl" she was in one of the art packs for Strive for Power and they all work way better in 2.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Gonna say, I'm a bit torn on this one as it stands... I did enjoy the first game quite a lot, even so that I'm still playing it to this day every now and then if I feel like it. The improvements can really be seen: Better variety in character creation, a more streamlined approach to the interface and certain elements, better gameplay flow from what it feels like so far. The interface might need a bit of polishing as some controls are a bit unclear and I think I even ran into a bug in the most recent version in that I still received hits from the game thinking I was in a combat encounter whenever I was in a menu, despite successfully fleeing that, but that's nothing to write home about really, as this stuff gets ironed out before you know it.

There is only one real "issue" that at least bugs me personally is an entirely different one though - That would be the starting task and given deadline you receive at the start of the game. Having an explorative world to manage yourself and your estate around in is nice and also what drew me into the first game, but setting up a time limit for your first objective instantly took me out of the game, as it now meant that I had to reduce exploration and testing potential strategies to a minimum and focus on maximizing profits in order to perform to the set standards, lest I'd just be wasting hours of effort and at worst requiring an entire restart. Given with how little tutorializing the game starts you out with, the task at hand just seems to harsh for my tastes to yet touch the game at all.
I really wish that there'll be an option to remove those time limits, as right now you can't have any of the story events that already exist without having to give up explorative freedom by choosing a game mode that straight-up removes those. I do like having something to work towards, however small or big that might be, but I also like to be able to do it at my own pace.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I asked Maverik last month if he was going to add in all the ages from 1 to 2 and he said yes.
So the "so called" "child like" age will return once he gets the nursery completed and has changed up the time frame for the pregnancy, this game is still in alpha stage of development.

As for that "Gravity Falls girl" she was in one of the art packs for Strive for Power and they all work way better in 2.
good to hear.

Apr 12, 2018
Overall, I think I prefer this game over the original. It just seem to be more open, more quickly. I also like how in this game the player actually buys the mansion rather than having it left to them.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Hope somebody comes along and makes an imagepack one day. Though i think the only time images show up is when you're actually managing a characters class/inventory or whatever? Right now I just get pics one by one as I need em.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hope somebody comes along and makes an imagepack one day. Though i think the only time images show up is when you're actually managing a characters class/inventory or whatever? Right now I just get pics one by one as I need em.
You can use the image pack for 1 they work great in 2.

There are some and they could be from the same place in the thread for 1.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Sure looks like the latest GUI made the game unplayable. First I got booted out of the town screen back into mansion with absolutely no way to get back and then even the menu got borked and I couldn't exit the game without killing the process or ALT+F4'ing out.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes