Aug 21, 2020
Hey how do I get my slave basic servitude? I cant get my slave to do any job because she lacks it. I am really confused and annoyed.

I still don't understand how the game is played. where is the training panel like the previous game and other similar games?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey how do I get my slave basic servitude? I cant get my slave to do any job because she lacks it. I am really confused and annoyed.

I still don't understand how the game is played. where is the training panel like the previous game and other similar games?
Go to the slave's Bio and choose it. Strive for Power 2 2022-09-12 07-11-39-18.jpg

Reactions: zylanc19

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
question is this still just a tech demo or is the first post outdated?
It's a functioning game, even if at times it can be a bit of a spreadsheet simulator and the sex scenes are all text with one or two pictures for story events.
Don't expect too much "hot" content - but it is a fun management game with a bit of adventure/turn based dungeon crawling and a dash of sex (mostly text.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a functioning game, even if at times it can be a bit of a spreadsheet simulator and the sex scenes are all text with one or two pictures for story events.
Don't expect too much "hot" content - but it is a fun management game with a bit of adventure/turn based dungeon crawling and a dash of sex (mostly text.)
The most important thing you should mention is that things are subjectable to change as the game grows.
The loyality system is a pretty good example for that

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
question is this still just a tech demo or is the first post outdated?
Just remember that Maverik keeps on changing the core mechanics of the game every single update, so I advise you don't spend the time optimizing your game. I personally spent an hour buffing my character with all sorts of skills, and when the next version of the game was released, most of those skills were removed or nerfed :(

Reactions: NajaNaga

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just remember that Maverik keeps on changing the core mechanics of the game every single update, so I advise you don't spend the time optimizing your game. I personally spent an hour buffing my character with all sorts of skills, and when the next version of the game was released, most of those skills were removed or nerfed :(
Not to mention that some changes require you to restart the game in order to make the full of them or to prevent bugs.
Like the Trait System, while you could keep playing all your unique Characters and MC had none of those.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Yeah, I appreciate that the game is getting worked on and experimented with in development but this is definitely why I don't come back and play it more often. The game itself encourages you to goof around grinding and building things up, but knowing it's all going to get burned to the ground repeatedly is kind of draining. IIRC last I looked I don't think renaming slaves really worked properly in this either, unless I'm mixing it up with the older Strive, I just remember being kind of peeved that I'd have party members I really liked and then never be able to recreate them when I had to make new saves again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Today at 12:45 PM
Progress Details
Displaced

I've been promising to give some more information on the progress earlier but as usual things have been going, it took some time to get all necessary materials for it.

Firstly, I'd like to say that Displaced's development have been going steadily and we are currently finishing with combat graphics polishing. This has been quite large project to us as previously I haven't done any sprite based combat, but it also has been pretty fun and Displaced looks more like an actual game with gameplay.

You can see some actions and animations at the video here:

We are planning to have the full game release at this year but to be safe it might take to the start of 23rd to bring everything to satisfying state.

Strive: Conquest

We are currently adding more character quests and scenes to the game. There's lots of scenes and art we have stored and in next couple updates we are aiming to use them so more characters will have fleshed out storylines. We are also planning to have multiple routes per character based on how you decide to treat them, i.e. if you decide a more initially cruel approach to Anastasia, instead of normal story events/quests you will be following alternative route which will focus on her 'training'.

For next update we plan a complete Cali's story with a couple side events, and maybe also her alternative route. We will also be adding 2 scenes to Lilia and her starting events and first quest. However as a certain amount of work currently is assigned to Displaced, this takes a bit longer than it would usually do. On other hand this gives me a motivation to complete it so we will have more time for it.

Thank you for reading and here's a little teaser

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"currently in alpha stage", i saw it too many times already, let's hope this game leave "current stage" someday:unsure:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
"currently in alpha stage", i saw it too many times already, let's hope this game leave "current stage" someday:unsure:
Probably won't be for awhile. After seeing the screenshots of 'displaced', I would not at all be surprised if that GUI wasn't on the design docket now for Conquest too.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes