tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You first need to recruit the princess and make her accept the Harem idea before you can recruite Aire
I am not entirely certain about this but try useing the speach bubble on the princess Portrait.
There's a way to recruit her after the fact?

I always recruit them both at the same time while recruiting the princess

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where can i even find my save? it seems to have disappeared, though i can still load it, so either i'm blind or it's been moved, help?
Did you miss where the code is on the OP, its in plain sight. code.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what does that have to do with where your save files are stored?
I miss read your post and thought you was asking about the cheat code, no reason to know where saves are if all you want to do it use the cheat code.

You can get to the save files in game under NPC info then click on set custom body or pic and then system folder and there you go.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I'm using the image pack shared in the OP. There are lots of great images but the game makes it frustrating to use. Is there a way to add a gender and age lock just like there is a race lock? When I browse the images I have to scroll through all the gender and ages. Also, the names of files are too long, in the game the text overlapse each other and I can't read it.

While trust me I love and appreciate the images, I really don't want to have to manually pick each profile. The default one it picks for a teen male fox is...no. When I made a new game it picked an adult fox.

I currently have random profiles enabled because without it, no character gets a profile by default. Just trying to balance out the enjoyment vs frustration.

Reactions: Saburo. M

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using the image pack shared in the OP. There are lots of great images but the game makes it frustrating to use. Is there a way to add a gender and age lock just like there is a race lock? When I browse the images I have to scroll through all the gender and ages. Also, the names of files are too long, in the game the text overlapse each other and I can't read it.

While trust me I love and appreciate the images, I really don't want to have to manually pick each profile. The default one it picks for a teen male fox is...no. When I made a new game it picked an adult fox.

I currently have random profiles enabled because without it, no character gets a profile by default. Just trying to balance out the enjoyment vs frustration.
There is a stranded naming of the pics that is shorter but I don't know what it is, you can get that info on there discord channel.

Just remember that you only need 30 sets and not the over 1000's that is in that download so pic the ones you want to use the most and you should be better off.

I make 4 different folders with 4 sets of pics and change them out for each play through so I don't get the same one every time.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
hmm. that brings up a thought. with all that a.i generated art thats going around. it might be better to make profile pictures of characters to your taste.

Reactions: DankeGott

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What builds do you guys recommend for new players?
Lots of different builds work. Just have 3 melee and 3 ranged. Also be sure to take a few healers along to the dungeon too. Only 6 can fight but the rest can still heal your party in between combats.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
What builds do you guys recommend for new players?
Unless it has been balanced, mage classes. They get aoe abilities very quickly. They hit HARD, cost nothing and wipe out all encounters in 1 to 2 turns. All the while being basically as tanky as warriors and having access to heals.

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
I played this for a bit early in its development. Has it reached a stage now where saves tend to work between build like the original game did? Not mad about it or anything but just not really looking to put more time into it until I don't need to start a new save every couple builds.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Patch day
Discord said:
Strive Conquest 0.6.5 has been released
We've finally wrapped up a content patch which took a bit longer but we also expanded brothel mechanics so now you can assign characters to sexual and non-sexual tasks and even select what they do at them.
Next content patch will be featuring Cali's bad route.

Finished Cali's main questline
Added initial Lilia's questline with 2 scenes
Made main loan quest more clear on the dates and added a tip to it
Added new unique character lines for their private dialogues
Revamped prostitution task and added new non-sexual gold tasks. Prostitution mod is renamed to Service
Added personal character details
Materials now only sell for half price
Removed quest items from shop selling list
Added area names to locaiton list
Added couple new repeatable quests
Lilia's stats upped. Lilia questline is now unlocked after completing first story arc
Fixed Date button not being active when master and a servant are selected
Fixed loot window being under the dialogues
Fixed Cali's character sprite
Fixed certain actions not increasing loyalty
Fixed beastkin tribe settlement producing excessive locations
Updated some scene art

Reactions: Reij

kronusxv

Mar 5, 2022
Has anyone managed to pass trough the new quest for Cali that you have to fight the bandits i got the location but i go there and there is no button to fight or any escene that triggers leading to one i did used a new game or maybe i need to do something else to trigger something there?

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes