erkper

May 16, 2018
How do you trigger the Small Slavers Cave quest to get Cali?
While you're poking around in a bandit den/fort you'll get a line of dialog about finding a note with the cave location - which adds the location to your travel list.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Being able to fully skip or significantly increase the animation speed would be a great boon to this game. Also when I randomize the portrait/background it seems to get stuck on one sometimes two images and rarely actually works to pick a new skin for the characters.

Is there a way to turn off cheats once activated or do I need to start a new game?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Being able to fully skip or significantly increase the animation speed would be a great boon to this game. Also when I randomize the portrait/background it seems to get stuck on one sometimes two images and rarely actually works to pick a new skin for the characters.

Is there a way to turn off cheats once activated or do I need to start a new game?
God yes, animation and text speed are desperately needed. And a buy all button in the store.

And yeah, go into your save file and search for the word cheats. Set that value to off.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
God yes, animation and text speed are desperately needed. And a buy all button in the store.

And yeah, go into your save file and search for the word cheats. Set that value to off.
The Text that is instantly displayed? you want it to write out slowly than?
And which animations are you guys talking about? the only ones comeing to mind are battle animations, which can be turned off in the Menu

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The Text that is instantly displayed? you want it to write out slowly than?
And which animations are you guys talking about? the only ones comeing to mind are battle animations, which can be turned off in the Menu
Like, literally every conversation and dialog box that comes up is awful. Like any tied to skills where you have to wait before making your selection as though you're not doing the same thing everything. Like *all* the story content and dialog boxes are awful and need to be faster.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like, literally every conversation and dialog box that comes up is awful. Like any tied to skills where you have to wait before making your selection as though you're not doing the same thing everything. Like *all* the story content and dialog boxes are awful and need to be faster.
...I am not sure wether you play the same game or the performance of your machine is so bad that you have issues, because that's all instant Pop ups with the entire text included in the boxes... unless there are choices to advance the text... but again once you make your choice the text is there instantly

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
...I am not sure wether you play the same game or the performance of your machine is so bad that you have issues, because that's all instant Pop ups with the entire text included in the boxes... unless there are choices to advance the text... but again once you make your choice the text is there instantly
First, if it doesn't run well on my computer then it's not going to run on any computer. This is the far opposite of a budget set up.

Second, the choices are the fucking problem. Don't make me wait just under 2s every time I use the lust relief skill. I already know the options from the last 10000 uses, and it's fucking obnoxious to wait every single time. Just give the option to load that shit instantly.

And it's not just dialog with choices. Even if it's just a continue option there's a delay before you're allowed to select continue.

And that's those specific text dialogs. Then you also get into the obnoxious popups dialogs for loot, turning in quests, and a dozen other things. Those take even longer.

And then there's the transitions between the different text box pop ups, because consistent design is hard...

Reactions: Bricecube

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Don't make me wait just under 2s every time I use the lust relief skill. I already know the options from the last 10000 uses, and it's fucking obnoxious to wait every single time. Just give the option to load that shit instantly.

And it's not just dialog with choices. Even if it's just a continue option there's a delay before you're allowed to select continue.

And that's those specific text dialogs. Then you also get into the obnoxious popups dialogs for loot, turning in quests, and a dozen other things. Those take even longer.

And then there's the transitions between the different text box pop ups
Yeah pretty much this, particularly because in my experience most games you can click through to skip the fade in/out animation. For this game it was fine at first because you have very few characters to start with, but it ramps up quickly and starts to become pretty aggravating that you have a seemingly minor pause blocking any UI interaction for a few seconds and then happening repeatedly. Its a small flaw overall but its very noticeable and a chore once you start to grow.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am still not seeing any issues with the UI.. the management parts are there instantly and you can circel through them.
Options that comes delay are meant that way so you don't accidently fast click a reply you didn't like or to make you still see your loot if you click to fast.
You can even use hotkeys to fast choose an Option if you already know which you want to try.
This is still a text game so it's expected to read the displayed text, haveing a slight delay seems more like a feature than a Problem from my point of view... and it's only a second or 2 which hardly cuts into anyones times

• Angry
Reactions: tehlemon

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I am still not seeing any issues with the UI.. the management parts are there instantly and you can circel through them.
Options that comes delay are meant that way so you don't accidently fast click a reply you didn't like or to make you still see your loot if you click to fast.
You can even use hotkeys to fast choose an Option if you already know which you want to try.
This is still a text game so it's expected to read the displayed text, haveing a slight delay seems more like a feature than a Problem from my point of view... and it's only a second or 2 which hardly cuts into anyones times
Funny, you said you don't see the problem and then described the problem. The exact one that we all described.

And no, you can't use hotkeys to select the option until the options text has finished fading in.

And it's not just a second or two. It's a second or two *on every action that requires a popup*. That's *a lot* of second or twos.

And there's absolutely no reason why an option to skip that would be a bad thing. You're acting like having *less options* is better. It's not. And that's dumb.

Reactions: Torinir

ik-jonaa

May 18, 2019
You must deselect MC and only click on the girl you want to date.
I already did that, but it won't let me press the date button, it's more as if there would be no real button, nothing happens when I go over it, neither is it marked nor does a message appear

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I already did that, but it won't let me press the date button, it's more as if there would be no real button, nothing happens when I go over it, neither is it marked nor does a message appear
If you're playing the newest version, have you unlocked dating from the loyalty training screen?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
dude i miss flooding the house with a huge harem of bitches :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Now how to get Free Mansion Space

i managed to edit the save and get mansion to allow me to have 5000 bitches in my house hehe

just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms":5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.

click save and name it some random name, do not overwrite your current save

just name it bootymansionempire or some shit and then drag it over to appdata/Roaming/Strive for power 2 save folder

after loading edited save file, just save again to overwrite so picture of your character appears over the save.

Enjoy!! your new Harem of Hoes n Bitches ;););)
There's technically an easier way that this, and you don't have to do it every time you want a larger harem.

Go to Install directory/Strive-conquest-version/src/core/variables.gd edit with Notepad++ or even regular note pad works.
Search #Mansion & Upgrades each line under this has information about what your mansion can do, if you set base_population_cap = 1000 and set each upgrade to boost by 1000 and set population cap at base + (boost *5) you will find a mansion that not only has epic space but also grows as you see fit. Still trying to figure out how to expand Luxury rooms without save editor. That one is not so easy.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
How do you trigger the Small Slavers Cave quest to get Cali?
Other's are saying it drops in Den's, I personally have never had this happen, but in my personal experience every time I run a Fort it drops first run. If it does drop in dens I have a feeling it's a lower percentage drop rate.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Aire told me where to find the princess, however I never saw Aire again. Did I miss the opportunity to recruit Aire in the newest version (64b).

I may have started the new version with an earlier version save (62a) with 1 or 2 slaves. I hope that is not the problem

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aire told me where to find the princess, however I never saw Aire again. Did I miss the opportunity to recruit Aire in the newest version (64b).
You first need to recruit the princess and make her accept the Harem idea before you can recruite Aire
I am not entirely certain about this but try useing the speach bubble on the princess Portrait.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes