portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone managed to pass trough the new quest for Cali that you have to fight the bandits i got the location but i go there and there is no button to fight or any escene that triggers leading to one i did used a new game or maybe i need to do something else to trigger something there?
There's a new version as of a couple of hours ago that fixed that issue.
I was having the same problem yesterday.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 10/16/2022
Strive Conquest 0.6.5b has been released
We've finally wrapped up a content patch which took a bit longer but we also expanded brothel mechanics so now you can assign characters to sexual and non-sexual tasks and even select what they do at them.
Next content patch will be featuring Cali's bad route.

0.6.5b
Cali and Daisy now require their questlines finished to marry and have unique respond lines
Fixed some items not being used correctly
Fixed marry proposal for certain unique characters not working properly
Fixed some world generation data being incorrect
Fixed one of the dungeons in cali's quest not being usable
0.6.5a
Cali and Daisy should now be able to replay some of their scenes after their quests are finished in the personal dialogues. Also characters should address their master nouns more often in scenes
Fixed multiple quest options and illustrations
Presumably fixed worker assignment bug
Finished Cali's main questline
Added initial Lilia's questline with 2 scenes
Made main loan quest more clear on the dates and added a tip to it
Added new unique character lines for their private dialogues
Revamped prostitution task and added new non-sexual gold tasks. Prostitution mod is renamed to Service
Added personal character details
Materials now only sell for half price
Removed quest items from shop selling list
Added area names to locaiton list
Added couple new repeatable quests
Lilia's stats upped. Lilia questline is now unlocked after completing first story arc
Fixed Date button not being active when master and a servant are selected
Fixed loot window being under the dialogues
Fixed Cali's character sprite
Fixed certain actions not increasing loyalty
Fixed beastkin tribe settlement producing excessive locations
Updated some scene art
1fbV4x.jpg

Reactions: Reij

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
The overview still says it's a tech demo, 3 years later?

Is this game worth trying out yet?

Also, is it still possible, like the original, to put in your own art for the characters, even different arts for the intimate scenes?

Reactions: mrttao and domdale

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Forgot how to play this game, how do you "train" a character? Is the bottom row of interactions, praise, punish, etc the only way to interact with slaves?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Also, is it still possible, like the original, to put in your own art for the characters, even different arts for the intimate scenes?
The overview s outdated... check with the Itch.io for the Up to date overview... but to make it short it evolved into alpha stage.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I wonder if jumping from a 6.1 save to the latest version is too far a jump for an old save.

Nevermind, after looking at the changelog it definitely looks like a shit ton was changed that could fuck up my game if using an old save.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Yes you can even use the same art packs from the first game if you want to, just remember the more you have in the slower to open up so you can choose which one to use.
Also they have been working on that get art if name correctly automatic now.

OP has the link for the art mega pack, you can only use 30 anyway so you might as well look through them and pull the ones you like the most out and use them so it loads way faster.

Reactions: Terut

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Why not, I guess. Selling for half is pretty standard in gaming, and being able to just empty the shop daily knowing you can easily convert your hoard back to its full original equivalent in cash at any time is a little cheaty since you sacrifice nothing and you're not making any sort of choice between real alternatives. Selling for half creates incentive to only buy stuff you actually need and plan to use, and puts some pressure against "I'll just buy literally everything because it doesn't matter at all, allowing me to have a thousand of everything to instantly fill any need that ever pops up or just dump it for full cash again to instantly fill any need for extra cash."

Last edited:
Reactions: Solak

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does this game have the option of importing portrait and body pics of your own choosing like SFP did?
Yes... or atleast depends on what you actually mean.
You can add your own image(packs) and use them ingame and you can change the image chosen for a slave by the game with those you had added previously (I wouldn't do so for unique slaves though)

Reactions: flynn0426

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to have a gay playthrough for this game? If yes can anyone advice me? Many thanks
Game doesn't care about choices made during character creation. I choose female MC and she had her non-existing dick sucked after almost every story related quest.

erkper

May 16, 2018
How do you make two characters "date" since I click too after clicking date and it wont let me click the button
Date is for the master and one other character only. Select the character you want your Master to date and click the button.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes