BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
you start the game owing 100,000 gold and will game over if you can't payback the monthly fees
you do not have the luxury to just fuck your slaves all day long.
If you focus on or continue the main quest line the massive loan is done away with long before you would actually have to pay the main bulk of it. You really only need to earn maybe 14,000 gold tops depending on how long it takes you to get the guild rep from the notice board quests. You very much do have the luxury.

erkper

May 16, 2018
If you focus on or continue the main quest line the massive loan is done away with long before you would actually have to pay the main bulk of it. You really only need to earn maybe 14,000 gold tops depending on how long it takes you to get the guild rep from the notice board quests. You very much do have the luxury.
I've yet to play a version where you have to pay more than 4000 (first two payments) unless you're just ignoring the guild quests. Depending on the guild quests I can often finish before having to pay even the second installment (3000.)

But anyways, it's not like training the slaves and dungeon diving are exclusive. Even if you make your Master a primarily training-focused Cha/Sex build you can still assemble a strong enough combat team to beat any dungeon in the game rather handily...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you start the game owing 100,000 gold and will game over if you can't payback the monthly fees
you do not have the luxury to just fuck your slaves all day long.

I am aware, this is why I specifically said "start the game with".
Because I know you can eventually max out all stats.
Charm also raises the rewards (inclideing money) for finishing Quests for the guild and raises loyality gain (which allows to unlock combatant for you other slaves faster).
Sex grants a large ammount of Exp for starting slaves, based on the number of orgams achieved, which in turn allows unlocking more classes for them fast.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Very disappointed with how many fundamental issues with original Strive weren't addressed by Maverik or are just further perpetuated. Some of the outright gutted from the prequel. I can pretty much only praise the crafting system.
It's an ok management game, but I have the feeling that's all it's going to be - just an "ok" game. Honestly, the prequel is still the better game.

Reactions: mrttao

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I have the feeling the material nerf is because players are paying the full 100k gold instead of the intended guild quest. It is a bit harder to make 100k gold on time but still possible with some money pinching. I basically have 30k extra on the day with just cooking and farming

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
OK, so I've bred myself an army, grinded some levels and items, and only after the main story line the game gives me unique characters? What's the point of doing it now?
You can get atleast 2 unique Characters from day 2
Daisy and the fairy have no real prequel... if you are lucky you can even obtain Cali within that time

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I copied the artpack folder into %APPDATA%/conquest as described in the post, but none of hte characters seem to have art anyway. How do I get hte game to load/assign art

Edit: Figured it out - have to go into the character sheets and then pick the portrait

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I copied the artpack folder into %APPDATA%/conquest as described in the post, but none of hte characters seem to have art anyway. How do I get hte game to load/assign art

Edit: Figured it out - have to go into the character sheets and then pick the portrait
If the art pack in the OP is in the right folder, I think it should auto-assign random pictures to each NPC that doens't have one. Mine does at least. But I don't remember how I made it do that lol

Manually picking is annoying, and I like the randomness. So there's probably something that can be changed to do that.

But I'm not at all helpful aside from saying its possible lol

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Is there anything i could edit to increase the number of wives/husbands? Or maybe my save is bugged since i could ask multiple people to marry but i could only marry one.

Reactions: GmFn1869

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anything i could edit to increase the number of wives/husbands? Or maybe my save is bugged since i could ask multiple people to marry but i could only marry one.
Only one full marriage at this time.
Dev may include multi marriages later.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

erkper

May 16, 2018
Her name is Lilia
It can be recruited in one of the forest villages which are further away from the mansion. (location names change on new games)
View attachment 2114996
At what point are you finding Lilia now? I saw a comment on Mav's Discord to the effect she doesn't show up until after the end of Act I (Civil War) instead of right off the bat. I just checked again on my current game and she for sure isn't available while doing the loan/pre-Civil War arc. So Daisy is the only unique character available on day 3 (not day 2, that was changed a couple updates ago.) Not sure when you can find Cali, I have never found her until after/near the end of the Civil War but that could be heavily influenced by my play style (not focusing much on dungeon crawling.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
At what point are you finding Lilia now? I saw a comment on Mav's Discord to the effect she doesn't show up until after the end of Act I (Civil War) instead of right off the bat. I just checked again on my current game and she for sure isn't available while doing the loan/pre-Civil War arc. So Daisy is the only unique character available on day 3 (not day 2, that was changed a couple updates ago.) Not sure when you can find Cali, I have never found her until after/near the end of the Civil War but that could be heavily influenced by my play style (not focusing much on dungeon crawling.)
For Daisy there is a random event in a bandit fort that give you the quest for her.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
At what point are you finding Lilia now? I saw a comment on Mav's Discord to the effect she doesn't show up until after the end of Act I (Civil War) instead of right off the bat. I just checked again on my current game and she for sure isn't available while doing the loan/pre-Civil War arc.
I was wondering why I had no "surroundings" button in my new save despite being in the right place, thanks for digging that up.

Also, yeah, I decided to finally update the game last night to check out all the revamps I've missed. Do I need to do something special to unlock the non-sexual gold jobs that are supposed to be available now, or is that another time-gated thing? I made Daisy a maid for the roleplay hell of it, but I can't figure out how to get to use her job bonus.

EDIT: Oh, okay, so the bed icon that used to be "rest" is now the generic "service" button. That's what messed me up, I never even thought to hover over that, lol.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, I know how to find Cali, just not 100% sure when she becomes available. Could be from the very beginning of the game, you just have to hit a bandit fort to get the note, but I'm not positive on that because I don't usually do bandit forts until I'm near or past the end of the Civil War story arc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I know how to find Cali, just not 100% sure when she becomes available. Could be from the very beginning of the game, you just have to hit a bandit fort to get the note, but I'm not positive on that because I don't usually do bandit forts until I'm near or past the end of the Civil War story arc.
In the past I found the note in a Bandit DEN so I think the only condition is that it's a bandit base, maybe forts have a higher chance though

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes