MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
HMmmmmmm How Do I say this..... I play for abit and I thinking of this as diff game from first one and I don't know how to desc this but like the game abit more grindly and complicated in the not fun way. Urgh I cant explain this very well. I gonna keep eye on how the game for now
I feel dull playing this unlike first one but I will see if anything improve further on

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HMmmmmmm How Do I say this..... I play for abit and I thinking of this as diff game from first one and I don't know how to desc this but like the game abit more grindly and complicated in the not fun way. Urgh I cant explain this very well. I gonna keep eye on how the game for now
I feel dull playing this unlike first one but I will see if anything improve further on
Just remember this is more of a better demo/alpha that anything else.
Its got a great story but I agree its a bit grindly for my taste.
The main story of the first arc is completed and now a lot of fixing and streamlining is going on.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Guys, I have several questions. (modding included as option)

1. Is there any way to make participants in a sex scene to act according to their sexual traits? So far I have plenty of doms wanted to be humiliated or punished. I know those traits only raise consent, but is there a way to make certain actions more appealing or even forbidden for certain traits? Once you hit 100 consent, everything goes in both directions. It's kinda frustrating.

2. Besides pre-generated characters, is there a way to assign traits to a race? Traits or sexual traits, not racial bonuses.

3. How do you cut hair?

4. Besides already existing image pack, do you guys have other options? Let's be honest, most of those pics are... not ok (to put it nicely). And I'm not talking about furries here. So other image pack with less... younger faces and bodies?

5. How do you change the name of characters? Not the nickname.

Thx.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I have several questions. (modding included as option)

1. Is there any way to make participants in a sex scene to act according to their sexual traits? So far I have plenty of doms wanted to be humiliated or punished. I know those traits only raise consent, but is there a way to make certain actions more appealing or even forbidden for certain traits? Once you hit 100 consent, everything goes in both directions. It's kinda frustrating.

2. Besides pre-generated characters, is there a way to assign traits to a race? Traits or sexual traits, not racial bonuses.

3. How do you cut hair?

4. Besides already existing image pack, do you guys have other options? Let's be honest, most of those pics are... not ok (to put it nicely). And I'm not talking about furries here. So other image pack with less... younger faces and bodies?

5. How do you change the name of characters? Not the nickname.

Thx.
On #4 you can only use 30 and I know there are well over 300 in that all included pack I listed that look between 20-40.

I picked out about 90 for my self and dumped the rest or them.

Now with that being said you could always make your own with what you like, just jump on there discord and they will walk you through how to do it.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Now with that being said you could always make your own with what you like, just jump on there discord and they will walk you through how to do it.
Already did that for main character and 1st "companion".

But when you do it yourself, it loses all the appeal. You are already bored of the looks of it after you spent 3-4 hours drawing. You already know every curve and shadow from that image. You know exactly where you rushed up and where perspective / pose / color is not quite proper... and is exactly where you stare each time you look at that image, lol.

That's why I ask for something else.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I think they mean you can make your own image pack. There are basically infinite pre-made images on the internet that you can search, choose from, and put into your save. Then you'll have something that suits your exact tastes, it's the only approach I take with games like this tbh.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I think they mean you can make your own image pack. There are basically infinite pre-made images on the internet that you can search, choose from, and put into your save. Then you'll have something that suits your exact tastes, it's the only approach I take with games like this tbh.
This. I make my own image set from either internet search or just go to the 'comics' section of F95 here. There are tons of pinup galleries in different styles of your choosing in there. Just cut/resize/crop out an image roughly 800x1080 for the body pic then enlarge the pic some and copy/crop out a 350x350 of the face for the portrait. I even magic select the character and paste it onto a transparent background to eliminate some of the 'noise'. As an example: Human 38.png

Reactions: chichong

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there anything i could edit to increase the number of wives/husbands? Or maybe my save is bugged since i could ask multiple people to marry but i could only marry one.
You can edit the games file that determines the check for if you can ask for a marriage in Notepad++ so that it's always on even after you get married. Basically got to asset/data/events and edit export_aliron_church and edit the line
{code = 'marriage_church_1', text = "MARRIAGE_CHURCH_CORE", reqs = [{type = 'dialogue_seen', value = 'MARRIAGE_CHURCH_TEXT_4', check = false}], dialogue_argument = 1 },

to something like

{code = 'marriage_church_1', text = "MARRIAGE_CHURCH_CORE", reqs = [], dialogue_argument = 1 }, and it should work.

Last edited:

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
What program do you use for that? Paint.net is kind of shit for this.
I recently used or to make backgrounds transparent. These are trained networks.
I touch them up sometimes with Photoshop (though that is not free software).
For my own portraits for Strive I did it some time ago with Photoshop.

I still have planned to share my portraits at some point, just never got around to it.
It's mostly "western" (so no anime/hentai) 2D images for a bit of change in the game.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I recently used or to make backgrounds transparent.
What the fuck, this is amazing, the hours I wasted autistically cleaning up the backgrounds myself, god DAMN.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
For Cali's questline where i have to retrieve her family's sword. What is the location name for it? It says go to "village" but i dont think its in my location?

kronusxv

Mar 5, 2022
For Cali's questline where i have to retrieve her family's sword. What is the location name for it? It says go to "village" but i dont think its in my location?
i dont remember the name of the place but it should be in Yellow letters at the Travel menu

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Add some bodies and facies are ok but how can add add some icons of item? example i want to add a new bow icon (i created myself)

Betato

Mar 13, 2021
my last 2 braincells can't decipher the changelog, so I'm wondering how fare compared to the first one is this sequel coming along to? first one was a blast, always a fan of management games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
my last 2 braincells can't decipher the changelog, so I'm wondering how fare compared to the first one is this sequel coming along to? first one was a blast, always a fan of management games.
Just don't think the games are the same because they are not.
For me this game is just as fun as the 1st game is.
Just remember this is still in alpha and things can and will change over time, the story is up to the 2nd chapter now and there is a lot of game play.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
For me, Conquest has more management and much better combat mechanics. All those are pros for me. However, Conquest does lack a certain something I haven't put my finger on yet. I used to feel more attachment to the slaves in Strive 1. You could teach them and shape them into the roles you wanted them to pursue. They felt like they had more agency. I remember searching the lands for more beautiful slaves. While capturing slave in Conquest is still possible, it is a slow and gruelling process. The class system just isn't there yet either. I would say half of the classes serve no real purpose or are redundant. I do love the quest system, and think that is a huge improvement. The game still needs a lot of work to recapture that feel that you are a landowner and not just a taskmaster who doles out the tasks to your workers. Keeping everyone happy was part of the game in Strive 1 and that is completely missing in Conquest. (so far anyway).

Reactions: Evangelion-01

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i got a problem with a questline: "Cali: Pariah"
"Cali's past finaly caught-up with her. you'll have to sort-it out if you want to keep her at your side."

i went through Cali's questline, and got her family-heirloom sword back.
and nothing else happens, the game tell me to wait, but i've skipped entires weeks and nothing else happen.

is this a glitch or am i missing something?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes