artensegler

Nov 11, 2022
yes :) i excactly did all those things. and as i said they are not gone, they are in my mansion and are branded as slave nothing more.

edit: omg :LOL: i found the mistake i did. im so sorry to bother you. i can sell them now thank you ^^

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Conquest: Next update details
As the next version is being delayed a bit, I'll go through some upcoming changes. A few things are going to be revamped on next release.
1. Factors. Namely, Growth factor is being wholly revamped to reward character with additional stats as they acquire more classes, contrary to current effect of being able to get more classes faster. This is a change to make growth factor better reflect its intended goal of being character's rarity and power level. So the new Growth Factor will be increasing most of character combat and social stats. Currently Master will still start at max growth but we eventually plan to revamp it so Master will get growth as you progress the main game.
With this comes another change regarding factors: All Factor upgrades will require you to dispose a character with higher factor for them. So let's say your Daisy has poor Growth Factor as she is recruited, but you've found a higher Growth factor random character. In that case you can exchange this character to upgrade Daisy to higher Factor.
But you might ask, how do you even get so many characters to upgrade everyone, as the game does not offer them all too often. To address this and give more leverage, we are adding character acquirement during dungeoning:
2. As you fight your way through the dungeon levels, now you'll be able to receive a new characters. Different locations will offer different races and harder difficulty and lower floors will boost their initial stats including growth. You will be able to either quickly sell them for basic price or add them to your roster for other uses. This will somewhat resemble first game's capture system but without requiring you to micromanage much.
Besides that we are still planning to add Cali's bad route a few more scenes we've originally planned. I hope you had a chance to check out the minor Halloween event as its trigger time ending (you can still change your system's clocks though), but we'll likely be adding additional functionality to launch such scenes after using patreon code so you'd be able to access it at any time of year.
That's pretty much it for today and thank you for your attention.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
That sounds somewhat promising. I do miss the old capture system. Though I do wonder at the mechanism or logic for 'disposing' of a character to boost another. Is this going to be some kind of sacrifice? Training? Just seems odd way to train a character to be more powerful.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...killing slaves to Upgrade Characters rather than spending exp or money or resources?
I think I liked offering resources far better than something like that.
Also I wonder if you can Upgrade from poor to excellent in one go by offering an excellent Factor slave.

Reactions: erkper

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
...killing slaves to Upgrade Characters rather than spending exp or money or resources?
Also I wonder if you can Upgrade from poor to excellent in one go by offering an excellent Factor slave.
Agree. I hope it won't be some sort of sacrifice, but hopefully something like the servant guild will train your slave and the price is that you have to bring them a slave of a certain quality(higher growth).

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
I suspect that the reason mav doesn't want to stick with resource cost is because, at a certain point, you can just automate the entire process and it becomes trivial to just max all your slaves out. I think the intent is that high factors should be an investment in a favored few rather than something just everyone gets.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suspect that the reason mav doesn't want to stick with resource cost is because, at a certain point, you can just automate the entire process and it becomes trivial to just max all your slaves out. I think the intent is that high factors should be an investment in a favored few rather than something just everyone gets.
Yeah but it's nearly impossible to get an excellent factor slave while exploring, so unless he nerfes that you'll be forced to upgrade the exotic slave trader and Guilds and keep buying slaves there... which is also quiet automated as it only requires Gold.
Also once you can breed slaves even haveing a few excellent slaves means you can get 30 slaves with all excellent factors

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018

With this comes another change regarding factors: All Factor upgrades will require you to dispose a character with higher factor for them. So let's say your Daisy has poor Growth Factor as she is recruited, but you've found a higher Growth factor random character. In that case you can exchange this character to upgrade Daisy to higher Factor.
But you might ask, how do you even get so many characters to upgrade everyone, as the game does not offer them all too often. To address this and give more leverage, we are adding character acquirement during dungeoning:
That's pretty much it for today and thank you for your attention.
so to increase characters Growth, you'll need to get characters with better growth...
i hate this system, because first, it sound like it entirely depend on the chances to get characters with high-lvl growth in dungeons,

which i guess will be hard otherwise it would be too easy to fill your entire house with characters with high-stats.
so increasing Growth will be completely dependent how lucky you are while exploring dungeons.

and the second problem, is how will you improve a character's growth if you hit the maximum cap of slaves you can hold?
since you can't raise their stats on their own anymore, it means you need two characters just to increase the stats of a single-one.
so how do you achieve this if you have the maximum number of character you can fit?

can't say i'm a huge fan of this change.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
it's not a trait, it's a form of training after they're birth.
Whenever a character give birth, you can decide how you want the kid to be raised,
the better the training, the higher the stats they'll get once they reach adulthood.
"Heir-training" is the best-one but you only get it from being married (and to Anastasia i think but i'm not sure)

that's why it dosn't apply to characters birthed before you got/married her,
and it won't apply neither to kids you make with a different mom.
you can only give "heir-training" to kids you make specifically with her once you married her.
Well that doesn't make any sense either since I never got the option for said training. I never had her pop babies out of her until after Anastasia was married.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well that doesn't make any sense either since I never got the option for said training. I never had her pop babies out of her until after Anastasia was married.
There was a bug that would not allow the "heir training" and if you are using a save from that time then you will not see it.

Almost every update you need to start a new game because the internal mechanic are changing, this is still in an alpha stage.

Once it goes full beta then saves should start working when an update comes out.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
"I never had her pop babies out of her until after Anastasia was married."
i absolute hate how you phrased that

did you make the building that let you keep kids?
because otherwise i don't think the choice appear, but there's a special upgrade you need to build before being able to keep kids around.
1669403039062.png

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
There was a bug that would not allow the "heir training" and if you are using a save from that time then you will not see it.

Almost every update you need to start a new game because the internal mechanic are changing, this is still in an alpha stage.

Once it goes full beta then saves should start working when an update comes out.
that's not what he's complaining about, he said that he can't give trainings AT ALL
it seem like he can't give any forms of training to newborns,

to me it sound a lot like he missed the "Academy" Upgrade

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's not what he's complaining about, he said that he can't give trainings AT ALL

Even without the Academy you can give a kid "slave training"
The only thing that prevents you from doing so is the lack of Money.
Slave Training = 500 Gold
Academy = 1500 Gold
Heir Training = 5000 Gold

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Even without the Academy you can give a kid "slave training"
The only thing that prevents you from doing so is the lack of Money.
Slave Training = 500 Gold
Academy = 1500 Gold
Heir Training = 5000 Gold
i can't believe i waited so long to produce slaves because i thought the Academy was a requirement... :HideThePain:

Reactions: mrttao

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
"I never had her pop babies out of her until after Anastasia was married."
i absolute hate how you phrased that

did you make the building that let you keep kids?
because otherwise i don't think the choice appear, but there's a special upgrade you need to build before being able to keep kids around.
View attachment 2193337
To be fair, she's only gave birth to a single child and that's to my white knight character lol

I have not. I didn't notice it before since I'm still used to playing 6.1.

Yeap, I'm a idiot lol

Off topic but how do you start the ritual with Mae? I can click the button but nothing happens.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Off topic but how do you start the ritual with Mae? I can click the button but nothing happens.
i'm actually not sure anymore, i've completed her questline not that long-ago tho'
i think you had to do something meanwhile she prepare for the ritual or something?

i remember it dosn't happen immediately after they mention it,
she has to prepare and in the mean-time you need to do somes bullshit that has nothing to do with her if my memory dosn't fail me.
maybe search for the lion-guy or something? or maybe you had to go back to the shaman grandma?
sorry fam', not sure anymore

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
I updated after missing the last few updates and started a new run but when I tried to find Lilia there was no box to begin her dialogue?
Did they change the requirements of meeting her or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems she only spawns once the prologue is done now. that's fair, a free character of a rare species at day 1 was pretty busted

Last edited:

kronusxv

Mar 5, 2022
I updated after missing the last few updates and started a new run but when I tried to find Lilia there was no box to begin her dialogue?
Did they change the requirements of meeting her or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems she only spawns once the prologue is done now. that's fair, a free character of a rare species at day 1 was pretty busted
If you downloaded from OP (first page) i recomend to download the latest verion from since has some bug fixes

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes