MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
i'm actually not sure anymore, i've completed her questline not that long-ago tho'
i think you had to do something meanwhile she prepare for the ritual or something?

i remember it dosn't happen immediately after they mention it,
she has to prepare and in the mean-time you need to do somes bullshit that has nothing to do with her if my memory dosn't fail me.
maybe search for the lion-guy or something? or maybe you had to go back to the shaman grandma?
sorry fam', not sure anymore
Apparently doing random stuff for a week or two allowed me to start the event for whatever reason lol
I don't really get it since I don't remember any of the dialog telling me I had to wait for the actual ceremony.

Can you have multiple wives in this now? I never tried since I've only ever done one playthough and as I said before, it's a white knight playthrough so no poly lol BUT I've seen the option pop up a few times so I tried for shit & giggles and apparently there's no special dialogue or anything with Ginny at the church so I guess not?

Is there like seriously no way to get more than eight luxury rooms? Cause that's really low. Is there even a mod that fixes that?

Last edited:

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Apparently doing random stuff for a week or two allowed me to start the event for whatever reason lol
I don't really get it since I don't remember any of the dialog telling me I had to wait for the actual ceremony.

Can you have multiple wives in this now? I never tried since I've only ever done one playthough and as I said before, it's a white knight playthrough so no poly lol BUT I've seen the option pop up a few times so I tried for shit & giggles and apparently there's no special dialogue or anything with Ginny at the church so I guess not?

Is there like seriously no way to get more than eight luxury rooms? Cause that's really low. Is there even a mod that fixes that?
if you want to add to the numbers of Luxury-Rooms,
i'm sure there's a way to add more if you're willing to learn how to edit them in the files
it's probably not that hard, search on this thread how to do so because i remember someone complaining about the numbers of normal-rooms too

as for mariage, i tried to marry a second slave after the princess, and couldn't
so clearly polygamy is not on the menu yet, but it probably be at some-point, i'd be shocked otherwise.

"listen man, unwillingly enslaving someone, raping them, forcing them to give birth to your kids, and then raising thoses kids as slaves to marry them is fine, BUT POLYGAMY? GET OUT OF HERE"

• Haha
Reactions: Sundaytroll

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
if you want to add to the numbers of Luxury-Rooms,
i'm sure there's a way to add more if you're willing to learn how to edit them in the files
it's probably not that hard, search on this thread how to do so because i remember someone complaining about the numbers of normal-rooms too

as for mariage, i tried to marry a second slave after the princess, and couldn't
so clearly polygamy is not on the menu yet, but it probably be at some-point, i'd be shocked otherwise.

"listen man, unwillingly enslaving someone, raping them, forcing them to give birth to your kids, and then raising thoses kids as slaves to marry them is fine, BUT POLYGAMY? GET OUT OF HERE"
Nope lol
Apparently people have only figured out to how increase the population limit >_>

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nope lol
Apparently people have only figured out to how increase the population limit >_>
Honestly I am not sure what you need Luxory rooms for anyway, they help when you got new slaves for breeding but if you have slaves with all loyality perks reduceing obedience drop and a "Good" score on both Tame and Timid there is no obedience drain even in normal rooms.
I just got around 10 Slaves for their traits and work on getting them breedable to create combat and magic focused slaves, so my Luxory rooms had been full for a bit, but after a few weeks I can clear them out again as I achieve the above mentioned build.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Honestly I am not sure what you need Luxory rooms for anyway, they help when you got new slaves for breeding but if you have slaves with all loyality perks reduceing obedience drop and a "Good" score on both Tame and Timid there is no obedience drain even in normal rooms.
I just got around 10 Slaves for their traits and work on getting them breedable to create combat and magic focused slaves, so my Luxory rooms had been full for a bit, but after a few weeks I can clear them out again as I achieve the above mentioned build.
It's not so much a need as much as a want when I'm playing as a good oriented character and not as some shit turd rapist slaver lol

Speaking of which, how do you get unbreakable obedience? I'm not sure what the requirements are and If that unbreakable obedience can be broken.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not so much a need as much as a want when I'm playing as a good oriented character and not as some shit turd rapist slaver lol

Speaking of which, how do you get unbreakable obedience? I'm not sure what the requirements are and If that unbreakable obedience can be broken.
I suspect you are talking about "Sould bound" Slaves
It's a loyality Option if you Master has the Dominator class (Slave value -90%, obedience drain and loyality gain=0)...atleast haven't seen anything else like this.
Haven't used it for the negative aspects and the numerous other options to stop obedience drain.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

Quest triggering is all kinds of fucked up in this version. I have a feeling something is fucked up with the time keeping that's occasionally making stuff trigger on a delay like that.

You might be able to edit the variables file to add more luxury rooms. That's where the settings for total poplation are, so I'd assume its' there.

Look in the root folder under .\src\core\variables.gd

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018

i'm gonna take a guess and say you might have missed something again,
have you noticed what the devs have done with the Loyalty system?

every slaves gains Loyalty-points that you can rise by using social-skills,
theses Loyalty-points are used to unlock perks in a skill-tree:
-the first skill-tree is about obedience and labour, to reduce the speed of obedience drain for example.
-the second skill-tree is to unlock sexual-positions and kinks, like making a slave consider prostitution.

select a slave then go into "Character-Info"
1669669600240.png
Once inside the Character-Info tab, click on "Training and Rules"
1669669657651.png
on the right you'll have the Training skill-tree in which you can spend Loyalty-Points to get perks for your slave.
1669669698254.png
generaly, once you got all the perks that reduces obedience drain in the entire "obedience/labour" skill-tree,
your slaves won't lose obedience AT-ALL anymore, they'll be perfectly or almost perfectly submissives.

another option you have to get absolute-obedience from a slave comes from a certain Traning Skill,
it's the one called "Soulbind", you can see it on my screen, it's the yellow square bottom-left with a spike-collar on it.
it's a skill that reduce your slave's worth (for selling) by 90% but completely remove disobedience:
1669669865421.png
you gotta have the "Dominator" class to learn it tho', also it's definitely a bad-guy spell,
your "white-knight"might not want to use a skill like that, my character ain't no good-guy tho' :sneaky:

I've never seen the point of marriage in the game, so haven't even attempted to mod that in.
in term of gameplay, it could have a impact on slave-stats,
but it's mostly a role-play thing, for example i like to have a entire harem of devoted daughters-wives.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Quest triggering is all kinds of fucked up in this version. I have a feeling something is fucked up with the time keeping that's occasionally making stuff trigger on a delay like that.

You might be able to edit the variables file to add more luxury rooms. That's where the settings for total poplation are, so I'd assume its' there.

Look in the root folder under .\src\core\variables.gd
That just has the mansion population and regular rooms.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
i'm gonna take a guess and say you might have missed something again,
have you noticed what the devs have done with the Loyalty system?

every slaves gains Loyalty-points that you can rise by using social-skills,
theses Loyalty-points are used to unlock perks in a skill-tree:
-the first skill-tree is about obedience and labour, to reduce the speed of obedience drain for example.
-the second skill-tree is to unlock sexual-positions and kinks, like making a slave consider prostitution.

select a slave then go into "Character-Info"
View attachment 2200628
Once inside the Character-Info tab, click on "Training and Rules"
View attachment 2200632
on the right you'll have the Training skill-tree in which you can spend Loyalty-Points to get perks for your slave.
View attachment 2200634
generaly, once you got all the perks that reduces obedience drain in the entire "obedience/labour" skill-tree,
your slaves won't lose obedience AT-ALL anymore, they'll be perfectly or almost perfectly submissives.

another option you have to get absolute-obedience from a slave comes from a certain Traning Skill,
it's the one called "Soulbind", you can see it on my screen, it's the yellow square bottom-left with a spike-collar on it.
it's a skill that reduce your slave's worth (for selling) by 90% but completely remove disobedience:
View attachment 2200635
you gotta have the "Dominator" class to learn it tho', also it's definitely a bad-guy spell,
your "white-knight"might not want to use a skill like that, my character ain't no good-guy tho' :sneaky:

in term of gameplay, it could have a impact on slave-stats,
but it's mostly a role-play thing, for example i like to have a entire harem of devoted daughters-wives.
Yeah, I've noticed the new system. It's kinda annoying but I get why it is the way it is lol

As for HOW I get 00 obedience with some of my slaves, I literally have no clue how I get it for my slaves. Once they get it, most of them have indefinitely like Daisy while a few like Heleviel never get it or only for a short period of time before they get regular obedience again, it's weird cause my guy doesn't have any traits or spells that would do this. The most fucked thing he has is being Dominant in bed XD

The highest trait my slaves got from training is swearing loyalty.
What are the requirements for Dominator? Might use soul bind on Heleviel cause she's a pain in the ass lol

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, I've noticed the new system. It's kinda annoying but I get why it is the way it is lol

As for HOW I get 00 obedience with some of my slaves, I literally have no clue how I get it for my slaves. Once they get it, most of them have indefinitely like Daisy while a few like Heleviel never get it or only for a short period of time before they get regular obedience again, it's weird cause my guy doesn't have any traits or spells that would do this. The most fucked thing he has is being Dominant in bed XD

What are the requirements for Dominator? Might use soul bind on Heleviel cause she's a pain in the ass lol
it's a class you unlock with 1500 points in the mage guild (without including the cost to unlock the pre-requirement class "Caster"),
and you need your character to have 80+ wits and the "Caster" class to unlock it

depending on how you make your character it make take you a while just to get that 80+ Wits.
i knew from the first-game, but mages are always the best class in theses type of games.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Like mentioned before obedience drain is affected directly by useing the loyality Upgrades in the "Main" category AND the Factor Levels of Timid (TMD) and Tame (TAM), you need a total Level score of 8 for both (Good on both Factors for example) + every loyality perk aside of soulbound to "disable" any Loyality drain on a Slave/Peon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Today at 8:27 AM
0.6.6 Release

Dungeon recruiting:
Now after combat there's a chance to receive a potential recruit. Recruitees depend on location and area. Recruitees can be added to roster or quickly sold. On forgetting location all characters there will be sold. More mechanics for recruitees will be introduced later.

Factors revamp:
Growth factor has been revamped: now it boosts character's stats depending on how many classes they have unlocked.
Exp requirements are no longer affected by it.
Starting Growth factor for unique characters have been reduced
Factors now increased by sacrificing a character at slave market.

Added tax system to some upgrades
Added cg scenes for Heleviel/Lira at the end of Arc 2
Added console to run some custom commands (F2)
Added Cali's bad route
Removed loyalty bonus on taking virginity by master
Removed breeder class for purchase
Nerfed combat xp across the board
Updated service icon/behavior to better reflect on slave's current state
Boosted Cali's sword
Assassination damage type changed to dark
Hammerfall damage type changed to earth
Fixed some descriptions
Fixed some parts of sex service not working correctly
Minor bugfixes (edited)

1fbV4x.jpg

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
wait, importing a save RESET again the level of the guilds now?
... i can't even start saying how much i hate this

could we PLEASE at least have a cheat to deal with that?

last-time i imported a save, the guild were upgraded too, but now they went back to lvl 1
not only it's a HUGE waste of time, everytimes i have to restart the game just to get back the guild-points you need for the story, basically EVERY-UPDATES
but it's also such a godamn pain in the ass just to grind them back.

Reactions: mrttao

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020

last-time i imported a save, the guild were upgraded too, but now they went back to lvl 1
not only it's a HUGE waste of time, everytimes i have to restart the game just to get back the guild-points you need for the story, basically EVERY-UPDATES
The simple solution is simply keep using the version you have until you have finished playing that particular game. I always restart a new game every couple month anyway, so thats usually when I go grab the latest version.

Reactions: Mattarobase

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

This is just normal for a game in a alpha stage like this one, under the hood changes will be made many more times and if you don't like what happens then wait till it goes into beta.

Reactions: Mattarobase

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gonna skip this Update anyway... let's see other people test this sacrifice mechanic, I get the feeling it won't stay for long

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes