Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
i run into a problem .. i unlocked some jobs like prostitute .. but i can't apply it on my slave.
also is saw some classes with bonuses from classes for jobs like waitress or dancer .. here the same .. never found a city where i can put my slaves to one of thoses jobs.

what am i missing? do i need dresses for those jobs?

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
i run into a problem .. i unlocked some jobs like prostitute .. but i can't apply it on my slave.
also is saw some classes with bonuses from classes for jobs like waitress or dancer .. here the same .. never found a city where i can put my slaves to one of thoses jobs.

what am i missing? do i need dresses for those jobs?
When you select for work you should select "rest" then it will open a new interface with every job your gigolette can take and for any option they can take.

I don't know why they decide to complicate things but that's the new wayi guess

Reactions: radr and Vulgi

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I like the new complaints lol Before you got 90% of your slaves from slave auctions you can still do that all you freaking want to, but now you can get them from dungeons easier and people are crying like they just got forced to do dungeons lol No you don't have to do dungeons to recruit you can still shop for them, you can still upgrade the selection at the guilds for peons, you can still wait on the excotic slave trader.

Now people doing dungeons can get them, and the non dungoen people are upset that what I don't got farm gold in mass to get slaves now? Its like you can still buy them you don't have to dungeon for them. But no no we can't nice things in games like these with out upsetting people lol.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
I like the new complaints lol Before you got 90% of your slaves from slave auctions you can still do that all you freaking want to, but now you can get them from dungeons easier and people are crying like they just got forced to do dungeons lol No you don't have to do dungeons to recruit you can still shop for them, you can still upgrade the selection at the guilds for peons, you can still wait on the excotic slave trader.

Now people doing dungeons can get them, and the non dungoen people are upset that what I don't got farm gold in mass to get slaves now? Its like you can still buy them you don't have to dungeon for them. But no no we can't nice things in games like these with out upsetting people lol.
you completely misunderstood what peoples are criticizing in the new-sytem.
no-one is complaining that you can recruit characters from exploration dude.

Reactions: Venchi and erkper

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Decided to try out the new system a bit, seems okay so far. I got two free bandits from my first dungeon (didn't even beat it yet, my starter got KO'd so we went home), turned one into +2 Wits upgrade for my MC for 200 gold and put the other one to work until I find a replacement for him, at which point he's got a decent Sex stat to steal.

I don't care about keeping RNG humans and elves and catgirls and whatnot, only cool monsters, so I kinda like knowing that I can turn all the junk character drops into something more useful than 85 gold or whatever.

EDIT: Running a basic goblin dungeon currently, just got a rando with Excellent phys and a couple fights later three goblins at once with multiple Great and Excellent stats. I can't tell if it's a lot of luck or the RNG really is intended to be *very* generous.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So, is it just me or are all the serving/prostitution jobs like, completely and utterly useless now? Even cheating I couldn't make it even close to as profitable as literally any collection job. Like, even with a cracked out character (max factors, all the +income classes, 150-180+ in every stat, species bonus, all the options unlocked, and an overall high value) the most I was getting was 50-75g per turn. That's pretty shit. The same character without the relevant classes or bonuses, just the stupidly boosted stats, was making 50x that per turn by fishing. And the XP gain for serving jobs is so fucking terrible its basically useless.

I don't know if there's some magic formula for which options you should combine to make it useful, but I couldn't find any way to get an incredibly boosted slave to be worth a damn. I know it's not the intended route, but if anyone can actually beat the loan quest using prostitution I'll be truly amazed.

That said, the new slave capture/recruitment from dungeons is a nice change. Any sexual job might be completely useless now, but you can make bank just running bandit forts and selling the 10-20 captured characters you'll end up with. And that's only using the travel time too, so it's so much faster than anything else right now.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, guess I'm not crazy. I tried my first run yesterday using a small guide/tips from a few pages back saying to get early slaves and put them into service jobs. They were barely paying for their own food. Needless to say that run failed!

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018

Ok, guess I'm not crazy. I tried my first run yesterday using a small guide/tips from a few pages back saying to get early slaves and put them into service jobs. They were barely paying for their own food. Needless to say that run failed!
Selling fishes and doing quests are still the best early way to make money

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Selling fishes and doing quests are still the best early way to make money
honestly with a charm based master Quests can net you 10k+ Gold each week (medium Quests), unless you sell as much food Items that won't get you close to that and selling Items from Dungeon runs barely nets you 1k.
Also you can use Guild points to buy Dragon Bones and Dragon Leather in order to craft more valuable Items regulary.
Haveing Daisy on Service duty is a nice passive Income but even she can't match up against the Guild rewards

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
honestly with a charm based master Quests can net you 10k+ Gold each week (medium Quests), unless you sell as much food Items that won't get you close to that and selling Items from Dungeon runs barely nets you 1k.
Also you can use Guild points to buy Dragon Bones and Dragon Leather in order to craft more valuable Items regulary.
Haveing Daisy on Service duty is a nice passive Income but even she can't match up against the Guild rewards
When you first start yes you can't make as much but the more slaves you get the more money you can make.
Every time you get the money to pay the next payment then you use what every you have over that to get more slaves to get more and more fish and other items that before you have to make that last payment I had well over 250k and 50 days later I was over a million.
MC needs to upgrade the place while the first peon and any slave you get needs to fish, do not start Daisey quest until you have good money rolling in.
Fishing is just needed to get started with, don't worry over anything else until you get a good group bringing in the money then branch out to more and better things.

For me I don't even start the main quest until I have 5 kids that I have train up to MC and 2 for fighter types and the other 3 as bowmen, then I start dungeon diving. Nothing and I mean nothing stands in my way with this group.
9 times out of 10 the battle is over the first round.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When you first start yes you can't make as much but the more slaves you get the more money you can make.
Every time you get the money to pay the next payment then you use what every you have over that to get more slaves to get more and more fish and other items that before you have to make that last payment I had well over 250k and 50 days later I was over a million.
MC needs to upgrade the place while the first peon and any slave you get needs to fish, do not start Daisey quest until you have good money rolling in.
Fishing is just needed to get started with, don't worry over anything else until you get a good group bringing in the money then branch out to more and better things.

For me I don't even start the main quest until I have 5 kids that I have train up to MC and 2 for fighter types and the other 3 as bowmen, then I start dungeon diving. Nothing and I mean nothing stands in my way with this group.
9 times out of 10 the battle is over the first round.
In my last playthrough I only managed to pay the first payment with fishing money, and I couldn't upgrade the pond before the second payment so I just advanced the main Quest to freeze the payment.
You need to much wood and fish for the first Upgrade and even an excellent WIT/MAG Slave needs longer than the 2nd payment to get more fish than the household consumed+ Upgrade cost +Payment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In my last playthrough I only managed to pay the first payment with fishing money, and I couldn't upgrade the pond before the second payment so I just advanced the main Quest to freeze the payment.
You need to much wood and fish for the first Upgrade and even an excellent WIT/MAG Slave needs longer than the 2nd payment to get more fish than the household consumed+ Upgrade cost +Payment.
I have not tried this last update and if that is true then the whole game has changed to much for me not to play again.
I will test it out and see whats up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have not tried this last update and if that is true then the whole game has changed to much for me not to play again.
I will test it out and see whats up.
Fish only sells for 2 Gold now so it's no longer an overprized Item.
You might still be able to do it with a Nereid as either MC or starting slave (and hunter class)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fish only sells for 2 Gold now so it's no longer an overprized Item.
You might still be able to do it with a Nereid as either MC or starting slave (and hunter class)
Only play Dragonkin with a Dragonkin peon then the 2 will have 4 kids for my battle group.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only play Dragonkin with a Dragonkin peon then the 2 will have 4 kids for my battle group.
Unlocking Pregnancy and combat alone will take longer than the first week with the loyality System... and haveing atleast 1000 Gold to raise kids within the next 2 weeks (Slave training) also would no longer be an Option.
The early game got incredible hard with the reworks added in the last several Updates, but long term these mechanics truely made the game more interesting.
It's possible to complete the Act 0 Questline before the end of week 3 which is pretty much the only viable choice now unless you use an imported save with already high Leveled Chars in your mansion... or atleast I failed to find an alternative approach.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unlocking Pregnancy and combat alone will take longer than the first week with the loyality System... and haveing atleast 1000 Gold to raise kids within the next 2 weeks (Slave training) also would no longer be an Option.
The early game got incredible hard with the reworks added in the last several Updates, but long term these mechanics truely made the game more interesting.
It's possible to complete the Act 0 Questline before the end of week 3 which is pretty much the only viable choice now unless you use an imported save with already high Leveled Chars in your mansion... or atleast I failed to find an alternative approach.
That is just my battle group, I buy or capture many more slaves to do all the work before hand.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is just my battle group, I buy or capture many more slaves to do all the work before hand.
Honestly even my charm focused MC can barely sustain 2 active Slaves/Peons at the beginning, until you unlock more skills to maintain a bigger Harem, and the "child raising period" is still around 2 weeks before they join MCs household for good... so considering that I doubt you'll be able to make 4k gold in 3 weeks this way (plus 1000 Gold for training, unless you want your children to have negative traits and a drop in stats/factors).
I tired a few approaches with 6.5 d and my only successfull attempt surviving was to advance the main story to freeze payments before being charged 3000 Gold... can't imagine someone manages to repay the debt with fishing alone nowadays, unless they start with the worker Guild and a Nereid... maybe with the increased capture rate in Dungeonns you can actually make an attempt as a slaver, but simply fishing became a rather unsuitable start in my experience.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly even my charm focused MC can barely sustain 2 active Slaves/Peons at the beginning, until you unlock more skills to maintain a bigger Harem, and the "child raising period" is still around 2 weeks before they join MCs household for good... so considering that I doubt you'll be able to make 4k gold in 3 weeks this way (plus 1000 Gold for training, unless you want your children to have negative traits and a drop in stats/factors).
I tired a few approaches with 6.5 d and my only successfull attempt surviving was to advance the main story to freeze payments before being charged 3000 Gold... can't imagine someone manages to repay the debt with fishing alone nowadays, unless they start with the worker Guild and a Nereid... maybe with the increased capture rate in Dungeonns you can actually make an attempt as a slaver, but simply fishing became a rather unsuitable start in my experience.
You are not understanding what I have posted, I do nothing but buy slaves to work and MC does the research and building until I get enough stuff done to let the slaves do the work then I start the family and training.
Normally I start the family after I have enough money to pay off the loan then I start the family and by that time I have a lot of levels under my belt and a lot of the slaves have leveled up to.

The only thing I do until the loan is payed off is research, build, buy slaves and more research, build and buy more working slaves.
If I don't have any working slots left I will buy a slave and have them research with the MC so it goes faster, keeping them on research while MC builds and then move them over and so on.
Its easy to do but very time consuming in the beginning.
You don't just keep fishing you research other more money making items.
Iron Wood and stuff like this is my main money maker, or was until this update.
Have not started this update yet because of playing other VN and games at this time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are not understanding what I have posted, I do nothing but buy slaves to work and MC does the research and building until I get enough stuff done to let the slaves do the work then I start the family and training.
Normally I start the family after I have enough money to pay off the loan then I start the family and by that time I have a lot of levels under my belt and a lot of the slaves have leveled up to.

The only thing I do until the loan is payed off is research, build, buy slaves and more research, build and buy more working slaves.
If I don't have any working slots left I will buy a slave and have them research with the MC so it goes faster, keeping them on research while MC builds and then move them over and so on.
Its easy to do but very time consuming in the beginning.
You don't just keep fishing you research other more money making items.
Iron Wood and stuff like this is my main money maker, or was until this update.
Have not started this update yet because of playing other VN and games at this time.
I mean I tried that aswell, but with slaves being sold at a rate of 50-200 Gold at max I also failed to get much profit, I gues if you spent the entire time Dungeon diving that might still ammount to something, to me it wasn't a valid Option though.
I suspect it could be an Option now that enslavement encounters increased drastically, but with the new Leveling system alongside it I didn't feel motivated to actually try it yet.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes