alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just got done wit the quest that gets Zephyra, chose to make her a slave, and then Kurdan suddenly started dropping obedience from the infinite obedience state once Duncan sent me home, is this a known bug? As far as I know, once they reach the infinity obedience state from having enough loyalty, they shouldn't be losing obedience over time.

Damien Kintobor

Dec 3, 2017
I can't seem to save the game. I try to save and it gives me a mostly blank window with savename at the bottom. And the window doesn't respond to anything I do except closing it.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I just got done wit the quest that gets Zephyra, chose to make her a slave, and then Kurdan suddenly started dropping obedience from the infinite obedience state once Duncan sent me home, is this a known bug? As far as I know, once they reach the infinity obedience state from having enough loyalty, they shouldn't be losing obedience over time.
What is Kurdan's obedience drop rate? He may have been at 0 drop rate due to the effect of a social skill that wore off or something. The new loyalty/obedience mechanics introduced in v6.x changed the way it works quite a bit. While you can get a slave/peon to a perpetual 0 drop rate, it can go to 0 drop/infinite obedience and then start falling again if it was reduced by gear, a social skill, luxury room, or something like that and then the gear was removed, skill wore off, etc.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
what about public execution? and yeah 5.1a was well over a year ago lmao public execution just glitched my game and closed it everytime i tried. alright guess ill start over i suppose but i put hella hours into that version tho sadge
One of the classes still has public execution as a skill. I've not used it. But the consume skill works fine, so I imagine it does too.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
One of the classes still has public execution as a skill. I've not used it. But the consume skill works fine, so I imagine it does too.
ill find out the consume always worked for me but no execution i was hoping it was fix after a year its coo ill find out later after my new game

Al Gore

Oct 24, 2019
How do you actually use the beauty parlor? I've given characters body modification training but have no idea how to use it or apply tattoo ink.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is Kurdan's obedience drop rate? He may have been at 0 drop rate due to the effect of a social skill that wore off or something. The new loyalty/obedience mechanics introduced in v6.x changed the way it works quite a bit. While you can get a slave/peon to a perpetual 0 drop rate, it can go to 0 drop/infinite obedience and then start falling again if it was reduced by gear, a social skill, luxury room, or something like that and then the gear was removed, skill wore off, etc.
That explains it, he's at 5 drop after sedate wore off from the four turns that were left on it, I wasn't expecting him to have any drop rate after grinding out loyalty exactly like I did for Daisy, but he had neither as many classes nor as many items with obedience drop reduction.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you actually use the beauty parlor? I've given characters body modification training but have no idea how to use it or apply tattoo ink.
Go to Equipment screen than choose the tatoo needle Icon in the lower right corner of the character portrait.
Now Select a Tatoo pattern from the inventory and click on the highighted body slot... repeat if you so desire

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
After playing more with the new mechanics I think I should update/correct my thoughts on it.
First the positives :
- Slaves in dungeons, need more than that you can now quickly train charm by attempting recruitement until now only physic and wits grew naturally outside date.​
- With some luck or save abusing you can easily raise your factors to quest requirement (sex and charm for Aire and Princess quest), also there no reason to not min max your characters at creation which could be seen as a slight negative.​

Negatives :
- Class cost : growth no longer reduce class cost and the cost is now the base one, pretty annoying for non combat slave that require multiple class.​
- Combat xp greatly reduced, training new fighters or a group is now a pain, don't bother with high level dungeon (xp reward is not worth it for a group), rush easy one get the xp scrolls and repeat. When your group is ready go roll over the difficult ones. For some this wouldn't be a negative but I consider a character in a game should grow by facing difficult enemy and not by farming easy one to get the "level up scroll". Essentially there is no reward to fighting something stronger than you.​
- Improving factors by sacrificing slaves, yes it's easy to improve now if the rng is with you but mechanically speaking that make little sense to use the slave trader and kill slaves, especially given you can sacrifice peons which shouldn't be legal in the game universe. This mechanic doesn't sit well with me but maybe for others it's ok, will see how it goes on.​
Suggestion : with how little xp we now gain and how much it cost to take more than a few class maybe make it that for advanced class (the one that need more than one) to be able to pay the guild to train a slave for them to get the class. Either xp on your own or gold to the guild.

It took some adjustement and frustration with the rng but I manage to play a satisfying game in the end, just the feeling that a generic grind has been made worse and partially replaced by an other grind.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I seem to have an issue with dungeon unlocks now, bandit forts and ancient forests seem to be completely unavailable. I have completed the full main story as is and every attempt to buy them gave me the can't buy line at the top.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
I seem to have an issue with dungeon unlocks now, bandit forts and ancient forests seem to be completely unavailable. I have completed the full main story as is and every attempt to buy them gave me the can't buy line at the top.
can only have 4 dungeons open at once. is it possible there are 4 open already?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes that is correct but only do the ones that you asked for and not the preset ones.
There are 4 bandit dens, 5 fire depths, 1 goblin cave, and 6 groves on my list and the rest are towns and capitals. So in this case, to get bandit forts and ancient jungles, I need to get rid of some bandit dens and groves?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are 4 bandit dens, 5 fire depths, 1 goblin cave, and 6 groves on my list and the rest are towns and capitals. So in this case, to get bandit forts and ancient jungles, I need to get rid of some bandit dens and groves?
You go to the board and ask for one then you go clean it out and then mark it ignored.
You don't want to get rid of the preset one, only the ones you ask for.

Baham88

Jun 9, 2017
Is there away to impregnate your Slaves, i buyed the Pregnancy upgrade by my Slave but it says always due to racial differences no pregnancy possible?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You go to the board and ask for one then you go clean it out and then mark it ignored.
You don't want to get rid of the preset one, only the ones you ask for.
I tried getting rid of a single bandit den that had the exact same resources as another, still no bandit forts to buy. EDIT: Had to get rid of ALL of them.

Is there away to impregnate your Slaves, i buyed the Pregnancy upgrade by my Slave but it says always due to racial differences no pregnancy possible?
Those ones need the other pregnancy training as well, the one further down.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried getting rid of a single bandit den that had the exact same resources as another, still no bandit forts to buy. EDIT: Had to get rid of ALL of them.

Those ones need the other pregnancy training as well, the one further down.
Try closeing more Bandit Dungeons, aside of Quest Dungeons you can have a maximum of 4 active Dungeons (per kind)

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes