kronusxv

Mar 5, 2022
i unlocked prostitution occupation but i cant selelect it, its just not there, am i missing something
If you Already unlocked it from the Loyalty Training then now its found in the Rest part at the tasks for every Slave in the mansion once you click on Rest a sub Menu will pop up if you want that slave or the Master/Mistress to work in the Service profesion

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So for anyone else who's trying to do Cali's bad route and getting confused about why every option seems to just remove her from the game, it's because the set up is fucking stupid. You have to first rape her, than you have to choose option 2 when you return to the mansion. Any other choice on that option, or the follow up if you choose option 3, will remove her from the game or remove your ability to start the bad route.

No, there's absolutely no indication about how this works in game. No, there's no way to prevent her from running away; she'll run away even when she has all the "cannot run away" flags. Yes, I had to dig through the fucking game files to figure this out, but it doesn't actually start the quest until you've done it correctly and waited like a week, so there's no indication if you've done it right or wrong until she either runs away or you wait a bunch of time...

Oh and the quest is bugged in the current version so that some of the options never appear.

And yeah, after looking at dungeon runs for cash, I'm back to think that collection is the only real way to make decent money in a reasonable amount of IRL time.

If your goal is to beat the the loan quest in the least *in game* time, then combining collection and dungeon runs are going to be the best, but it'll take forever IRL. Because you can do an entire dungeon in a single turn, and you can travel between them in a single turn, you can just chain long dungeons every two turns for a ton of resources and cash. If you set it up right, you can also get a couple slaves working on collection jobs at home. But it's a nightmare to manage obedience and loyalty. It can be done, but it sucks.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
So for anyone else who's trying to do Cali's bad route and getting confused about why every option seems to just remove her from the game, it's because the set up is fucking stupid. You have to first rape her, than you have to choose option 2 when you return to the mansion. Any other choice on that option, or the follow up if you choose option 3, will remove her from the game or remove your ability to start the bad route.

No, there's absolutely no indication about how this works in game. No, there's no way to prevent her from running away; she'll run away even when she has all the "cannot run away" flags. Yes, I had to dig through the fucking game files to figure this out, but it doesn't actually start the quest until you've done it correctly and waited like a week, so there's no indication if you've done it right or wrong until she either runs away or you wait a bunch of time...

Oh and the quest is bugged in the current version so that some of the options never appear.
wow, it's funny you're mentionning this because last-time i restarted the game, i was wondering exactly how her quest worked.
>raped-her as it was obviously the "bad-route", then made a choice i completely forgot
>she ran away, didn't work guess i made the wrong choice, loaded back, made another choice,
>she ran away again, i guess it wasn't the good choice and in two case she run away, loaded back, made last choice
>she ran away AGAIN, "wait wtf, they're all wrong? is her quest just not working?"

anyway, what even happens on her bad-route?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Can negative birth traits removed?

Also is it just me or the game got hard in the beginning?
Dunno if it's because I try doing Solo start but feels like getting by to even collect 1k gold for the loan is hard without good starting slaves you can buy, good easily done quests, or having specific classes at start.
Can't remember the last version I played but now I even had to retry a few times to pay the first loan xD

PS. It's Probably just me trying to go straight into a True Incubus from the start is as hard as it gets with starting factors at Charm 6, Sex 4 and Wit 3 lel.

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
well im back since version 5.1a first strive game was fuccing great i beat the first one twice, what i miss? can i import or is my 5.1a version too old? did they take out pubic execution? i remember it wasnt working last time i played i think a year ago or something i dont remember when 5.1a came out but im excited to play updated version :) again 1st game was amazing

Last edited:

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Dunno if others have found this or not but you can glitch the game into giving you 4(solo run) or 5(default run) starting characters. Enter a sandbox run, return to main menu via the button at the bottem and then enter into a default or solo run.
It will glitch the screen after creating the first character and you need to go through the intro dialog about the debt but after that you can create the 3 characters from sandbox one after another to get a massive head start.

Edit: Also how the fuck do you get excellent growth value?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

fffdecember

Dec 4, 2022
The date button seems to be disabled no matter who I select. Do I not understand the interface right? Click two people then click date?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The date button seems to be disabled no matter who I select. Do I not understand the interface right? Click two people then click date?
You must only select the one you want to go on a date with.
Its not like the sex one where you need to pick 2, dating you only click the one you want MC to date and it will unlock the date button.

fffdecember

Dec 4, 2022
I select the one I want to date, but the button still does nothing. I have tried selected MC + character, or just character, but the Date button does nothing in either situation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I select the one I want to date, but the button still does nothing. I have tried selected MC + character, or just character, but the Date button does nothing in either situation.
You must have click on the dating button in the training section for each one you want to date.
dating.jpg

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
wow, it's funny you're mentionning this because last-time i restarted the game, i was wondering exactly how her quest worked.
>raped-her as it was obviously the "bad-route", then made a choice i completely forgot
>she ran away, didn't work guess i made the wrong choice, loaded back, made another choice,
>she ran away again, i guess it wasn't the good choice and in two case she run away, loaded back, made last choice
>she ran away AGAIN, "wait wtf, they're all wrong? is her quest just not working?"

anyway, what even happens on her bad-route?
Yeah man, it's fucking dumb. And it's not all timed out the same, so it's easy to miss the correct choice if you're trying them all. I legit had to piece the entire quest together using the decision tree, quest code, and dialog files.

As for what happens; she acts all grumpy and says she's not your pet, so you do your best to force her to be your pet. Which mostly just involves a really, really obnoxiously long dungeon where you fight really low level monsters for days on end. The pay off is that you get her to eat out of a dog dish while wearing nothing but a collar, and then you fuck her.

Oddly it doesn't change her portrait. I really think if you go that route, it should just be a nude shot every time.

But it's also weird that you have no option to force a slave to be naked, now that I think about it.

Can negative birth traits removed?

Also is it just me or the game got hard in the beginning?
Dunno if it's because I try doing Solo start but feels like getting by to even collect 1k gold for the loan is hard without good starting slaves you can buy, good easily done quests, or having specific classes at start.
Can't remember the last version I played but now I even had to retry a few times to pay the first loan xD

PS. It's Probably just me trying to go straight into a True Incubus from the start is as hard as it gets with starting factors at Charm 6, Sex 4 and Wit 3 lel.
Not that I know of.

And yes, it's harder.

well im back since version 5.1a first strive game was fuccing great i beat the first one twice, what i miss? can i import or is my 5.1a version too old? did they take out pubic execution? i remember it wasnt working last time i played i think a year ago or something i dont remember when 5.1a came out but im excited to play updated version :) again 1st game was amazing
When the fuck was 5.1a? That must have been like a year or more ago.

Just about everything has changed.
Off the top of my head, the following have been reworked: time, classes, abilities, obedience, loyalty, all the stats/factors a couple times, the way shops work, and some of the upgrades. So like, everything.
They've also added the story line through act 2.
They've also added a bunch of side story stuff.

Honestly, I'd forget whatever you knew about the game and try and relearn it.
And yeah, you probably can't jump from 5.1 to 6.6, and you probably shouldn't try since you'll miss a bunch of shit.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
It's honestly ridiculously easy and cheap to set all your MC's stats to purple now just running basic newbie dungeons a handful of times, so I think you may have an easier time making their initial build a passable fighter or mage and then using that to boost them the rest of the way with dungeon captures while also being able to finish quests more easily. IIRC the Sex stat was the most common maxed-out stat to drop, even, so unless that's just my RNG I don't think it's worth raising that with starting points at all. You would likely still get the TI class pretty fast.

I put points in Charm (max) for the rewards and stuff and then Magic and Wit, and I think I have only one stat not set to purple now not counting Growth.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah man, it's fucking dumb. And it's not all timed out the same, so it's easy to miss the correct choice if you're trying them all. I legit had to piece the entire quest together using the decision tree, quest code, and dialog files.

As for what happens; she acts all grumpy and says she's not your pet, so you do your best to force her to be your pet. Which mostly just involves a really, really obnoxiously long dungeon where you fight really low level monsters for days on end. The pay off is that you get her to eat out of a dog dish while wearing nothing but a collar, and then you fuck her.

Oddly it doesn't change her portrait. I really think if you go that route, it should just be a nude shot every time.

But it's also weird that you have no option to force a slave to be naked, now that I think about it.

Not that I know of.

And yes, it's harder.

When the fuck was 5.1a? That must have been like a year or more ago.

Just about everything has changed.
Off the top of my head, the following have been reworked: time, classes, abilities, obedience, loyalty, all the stats/factors a couple times, the way shops work, and some of the upgrades. So like, everything.
They've also added the story line through act 2.
They've also added a bunch of side story stuff.

Honestly, I'd forget whatever you knew about the game and try and relearn it.
And yeah, you probably can't jump from 5.1 to 6.6, and you probably shouldn't try since you'll miss a bunch of shit.
what about public execution? and yeah 5.1a was well over a year ago lmao public execution just glitched my game and closed it everytime i tried. alright guess ill start over i suppose but i put hella hours into that version tho sadge

Al Gore

Oct 24, 2019
Is it just me or does it seem like Daisy's training at the servants guild won't finish? She's stuck travelling.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it just me or does it seem like Daisy's training at the servants guild won't finish? She's stuck travelling.
That is a known problem, you need to make sure that the girl is not in travel mode when you start a Storyline Event... same can happen when she gets "abducted"

Reactions: Al Gore
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes