kronusxv

Mar 5, 2022
i got a problem with a questline: "Cali: Pariah"
"Cali's past finaly caught-up with her. you'll have to sort-it out if you want to keep her at your side."

i went through Cali's questline, and got her family-heirloom sword back.
and nothing else happens, the game tell me to wait, but i've skipped entires weeks and nothing else happen.

is this a glitch or am i missing something?
Its a bug that was present in the current verision that is on the OP download the latest version here

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Its a bug that was present in the current verision that is on the OP download the latest version here
nope, the quest is still bugged-out, no events trigger even after two weeks
i did get a funny even involving Anastasia and Cali dressed-up as a red riding-hood and wolf

erkper

May 16, 2018
nope, the quest is still bugged-out, no events trigger even after two weeks
i did get a funny even involving Anastasia and Cali dressed-up as a red riding-hood and wolf
Did you start over or continue your save from the previous version? I've noted several times continuing an old game was a pretty good way to not get bug-fixes from working. And the quest completed for me on a new playthrough with the new version.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Did you start over or continue your save from the previous version? I've noted several times continuing an old game was a pretty good way to not get bug-fixes from working. And the quest completed for me on a new playthrough with the new version.
i continued my save from the previous-version obviously, i've spent a lot of time and efforts on this save.
i wish there was just a way to import some of your stuff over, like your character, some money, ressources/upgrades, and a certain number of non-uniques slaves.

kinda like how "Free-Cities" does it, it would help players avoid having to lose all of their progression each-times,
this is why i pretty muche play this game maybe once or twice a year after enough significiant updates have been mades.

Reactions: NajaNaga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i continued my save from the previous-version obviously, i've spent a lot of time and efforts on this save.
i wish there was just a way to import some of your stuff over, like your character, some money, ressources/upgrades, and a certain number of non-uniques slaves.

kinda like how "Free-Cities" does it, it would help players avoid having to lose all of their progression each-times,
this is why i pretty muche play this game maybe once or twice a year after enough significiant updates have been mades.
You need to remember that this game is in alpha stage and needs a lot of fixes after an update comes out and it normally requires a new start for the fixes to work.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
You need to remember that this game is in alpha stage and needs a lot of fixes after an update comes out and it normally requires a new start for the fixes to work.
i do, but this game also already has a lot of content at least in term of character-building and management.
which mean, while i can max every buildings with the cheat-codes, i still have to grind for both money, and materials,
and materials, and guild/faction-points, which are extremely annoying to get.

so everytimes i restart the game, i'll need to grind and farm everything again if i want to get to where i used to be,
the worst being the faction/guild-points, as it take it can take quite some time to grind early-game.
even while using codes or not, and even if you can still cheat thoses with cheat-engine or by editing the save,
not everyone knows how to do theses things or is willing to learn to do just for the game.

keep in mind, i'm not trashtalking the game, it's a very good game, and a good sequel to a game i love.
i'm just presenting my opinion on something that can would make the game a lot better until it's finished.
either add a code that let you get like 500 of every materials in the game, or make a import/new-game system.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i do, but this game also already has a lot of content at least in term of character-building and management.
which mean, while i can max every buildings with the cheat-codes, i still have to grind for both money, and materials,
and materials, and guild/faction-points, which are extremely annoying to get.

so everytimes i restart the game, i'll need to grind and farm everything again if i want to get to where i used to be,
the worst being the faction/guild-points, as it take it can take quite some time to grind early-game.
even while using codes or not, and even if you can still cheat thoses with cheat-engine or by editing the save,
not everyone knows how to do theses things or is willing to learn to do just for the game.

keep in mind, i'm not trashtalking the game, it's a very good game, and a good sequel to a game i love.
i'm just presenting my opinion on something that can would make the game a lot better until it's finished.
either add a code that let you get like 500 of every materials in the game, or make a import/new-game system.
It already has built in cheat and you can get what ever you want.
Code is on the OP.
I don't know if it has it for the faction/guild points or not but everything else is there.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
You can try import mode that will make a new world save with your saved characters/items/inventory and see if it'll fix some issue.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
there is one? i must have missed it then, how do you do it?
Go to itch.io and grab the latest version which is Version 0.6.5D, on the main menu go to load, at the bottom of the box theres an import feature. Turn it on and load a save, it'll generate a recreate a new world with your old characters/items/inventory. I believe the dev on the discord said that 06.5B is a buggy version. No idea why the front page hasn't updated yet.

I've also had that problem but the dev also said i could try starting a new save on the version D, and copy/paste the location info from the new save and overwrite in the old save in a text editor, but im not that good at data editing.

import.PNG

Last edited:

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Go to itch.io and grab the latest version which is Version 0.6.5D, on the main menu go to load, at the bottom of the box theres an import feature. Turn it on and load a save, it'll generate a recreate a new world with your old characters/items/inventory. I believe the dev on the discord said that 06.5B is a buggy version. No idea why the front page hasn't updated yet.

I've also had that problem but the dev also said i could try starting a new save on the version D, and copy/paste the location info from the new save and overwrite in the old save in a text editor, but im not that good at data editing.

View attachment 2169615
okay, that's very good, thank you for your help.
i imported a save and it worked fine, all my progress was saved but the story events reset (which is absolutely fine with me)
the thing is, it dosn't just import non-important characters, but it also import importants ones.

so how does it work?
does it reset their questline or do i get the same slave twice now?
i have both Anastasia and Aire for exemple, so what happen once i finish the civil-war act?
do they act like normal slaves until then, only at this point their quest-lines (marriage/Elder-Griffon) triggers,
or will i get a second Anastasia and Aire from this save with intact questlines?

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
okay, that's very good, thank you for your help.
i imported a save and it worked fine, all my progress was saved but the story events reset (which is absolutely fine with me)
the thing is, it dosn't just import non-important characters, but it also import importants ones.

so how does it work?
does it reset their questline or do i get the same slave twice now?
i have both Anastasia and Aire for exemple, so what happen once i finish the civil-war act?
do they act like normal slaves until then, only at this point their quest-lines (marriage/Elder-Griffon) triggers,
or will i get a second Anastasia and Aire from this save with intact questlines?
i think they act like normal slaves until you recruit them. You can test it out by recruiting daisy.

Reactions: StratoSquir

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Wait, importing actually works now? I tried to mess with it in several old versions a long time ago but IIRC it never reset the plot so I assumed it did nothing yet and gave up on it. Looking forward to playing this game more often now. :D

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i think they act like normal slaves until you recruit them. You can test it out by recruiting daisy.
yeah, it seem to work as you said, i triggered Daisy's event to see if i would end-up having a second Daisy, but no.
it simply triggered her questline and it continued normally.

so thank you dude for telling me about that missed "Import-save" feature i missed,
have a good one.

Reactions: dual1020

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Wait, importing actually works now? I tried to mess with it in several old versions a long time ago but IIRC it never reset the plot so I assumed it did nothing yet and gave up on it. Looking forward to playing this game more often now. :D
well weird thing, it didn't work for me from the main-menu.
when i went into the loading-menu and turned the import-button on, and then loaded, it loaded my game normally.
but when i loaded a game, and THEN reloaded it with the "import" button turned on, it worked.

it's weird but it work, you just gotta load your game BEFORE, and THEN load it again with the import-button turned on.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Was the heir trait bug ever fixed? When I was playing 6.1, none of my children ever gained that trait after marrying Annalese(I haven't played in a awhile so I can't remember if that's her name of not lol)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Was the heir trait bug ever fixed? When I was playing 6.1, none of my children ever gained that trait after marrying Annalese(I haven't played in a awhile so I can't remember if that's her name of not lol)
it's not a trait, it's a form of training after they're birth.
Whenever a character give birth, you can decide how you want the kid to be raised,
the better the training, the higher the stats they'll get once they reach adulthood.
"Heir-training" is the best-one but you only get it from being married (and to Anastasia i think but i'm not sure)

that's why it dosn't apply to characters birthed before you got/married her,
and it won't apply neither to kids you make with a different mom.
you can only give "heir-training" to kids you make specifically with her once you married her.

artensegler

Nov 11, 2022
So ive managed through quest to get 6/5 girls and cant advance in time because there is no room. how can i sell a girl?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes