a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you make two characters "date" since I click too after clicking date and it wont let me click the button
Do not select the master and only select the one you want the master to date then click on the date button.
(Only 1 must be selected for the date option to work.)
i noticed the art mega pack has mostly female bodies. are there any male ones?
There are very few males and there mostly human but you can get your own and add to them if you want.
On the discord channel they have been working on a lot of art and if you ask there they can point you to more males.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
You mean I STILL can't assign more than one body/portrait image to the same character?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You mean I STILL can't assign more than one body/portrait image to the same character?
Not in the same game at the same time, you can have a different one in each game you have but only one at a time.
You can changed them out many times in a game but you can only have one assign at a time, if you want a new one you will have to manually changed them as you play.

Updated: 4/27/2023

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: t727

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
To make the game even less fun. Fun is badwrong
Unfortunately, I think a lot of things have been done that way. I tried to play this game again recently, and it's just not fun anymore. Not every single thing that has changed has been bad, but there are a lot more bad than good. It used to be so much fun, and I would play for days, and when I got to the end, I didn't want to change anything about how it worked. I was just waiting for new content. But now, the way the classes work, training slaves, interacting with characters only once per week (Which isn't new. It's always been that way, but it's a terrible mechanic in my opinion, that doesn't make sense.). All the joy has been sucked out of this game, and I no longer have any interest in playing. Sad.

Reactions: mrttao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unfortunately, I think a lot of things have been done that way. I tried to play this game again recently, and it's just not fun anymore. Not every single thing that has changed has been bad, but there are a lot more bad than good. It used to be so much fun, and I would play for days, and when I got to the end, I didn't want to change anything about how it worked. I was just waiting for new content. But now, the way the classes work, training slaves, interacting with characters only once per week (Which isn't new. It's always been that way, but it's a terrible mechanic in my opinion, that doesn't make sense.). All the joy has been sucked out of this game, and I no longer have any interest in playing. Sad.
You can interact far more often with people, the ammount of interactions is limited by MC Charm focus... or Sexual if you are reffering to the actual sex (with a Bonus from room Upgrades)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can interact far more often with people, the ammount of interactions is limited by MC Charm focus... or Sexual if you are reffering to the actual sex (with a Bonus from room Upgrades)
Charm stat gives you more interactions. but they still only recharge once a week
which is what he meant.

also, you start out with 5 slave slots and the interaction limit is total. So if you have 4 interactions that recharge once a week, that means 1 interaction per slave per week for 4 slaves with the 5th one not even being interacted with that week.

also the interactions are not the same. those 4 interactions are 2 dates and 2 sex
although a date can lead to sex. but sex can't lead to a date

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Why not, I guess. Selling for half is pretty standard in gaming, and being able to just empty the shop daily knowing you can easily convert your hoard back to its full original equivalent in cash at any time is a little cheaty since you sacrifice nothing and you're not making any sort of choice between real alternatives. Selling for half creates incentive to only buy stuff you actually need and plan to use, and puts some pressure against "I'll just buy literally everything because it doesn't matter at all, allowing me to have a thousand of everything to instantly fill any need that ever pops up or just dump it for full cash again to instantly fill any need for extra cash."
It's literally a huge nerf to gathering professions without compensation.
If buying without consequence was the percieved problem, the solution is to increase buy prices while leaving sell prices as they are. This just fucks over so much balance wise.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Not in the same game, you can have a different one in each game you have.
That's completely beyond the point. I want the same characters to have multiple images bound to them, like, for example, different outfit versions, including naked versions. I can't believe this wasn't still implemented after it was missing in the prequel.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Charm stat gives you more interactions. but they still only recharge once a week
which is what he meant.
That's not what he said though
interacting with characters only once per week
also, you start out with 5 slave slots and the interaction limit is total. So if you have 4 interactions that recharge once a week, that means 1 interaction per slave per week for 4 slaves with the 5th one not even being interacted with that week.
Which isn't much of a problem since you can't use most of the interaction abilities for the most part of the first week on even a single Slave
also the interactions are not the same. those 4 interactions are 2 dates and 2 sex
although a date can lead to sex. but sex can't lead to a date
Max Charm allows 4 Date interactions and Max Sex allows for 4 Sex interactions +2 from master room Upgrade

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
(I wouldn't do so for unique slaves though)
I experimented with that in 0.6.4b and in that version when I've done this to uniques they tend to just revert back at the next event for them. I also tried to make Daisy full beastkin but she reverts back to half at events as well.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
who the hell starts the game with those two stats maxed out?
You may not know this, but you can upgrade your main stats stats with exp by clicking the "Upgrade" button under the classes you're available to pick.
I found out after 10 in-game weeks of gameplay.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
this is a silly thing to ask, but is there a limit to how many marriage partners? I see you can keep asking for their hand in marriage but the church option doesn't have the ceremony after marrying one character.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Where do you get Salvia for alchemy?? I've done just about every dungon type and it doesn't drop anywhere...

erkper

May 16, 2018
Where do you get Salvia for alchemy?? I've done just about every dungon type and it doesn't drop anywhere...
It's a rare drop in the Jungle dungeons IIRC, but it also shows up in the town shops of the Elven Capital and some of the plains and forest towns.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a rare drop in the Jungle dungeons IIRC, but it also shows up in the town shops of the Elven Capital and some of the plains and forest towns.
pretty sure that only blue moss drops in the jungle.. but that one is even rarer than that red flower

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Someone more interested in training slaves than combat?
you start the game owing 100,000 gold and will game over if you can't payback the monthly fees
you do not have the luxury to just fuck your slaves all day long.
You may not know this, but you can upgrade your main stats stats with exp by clicking the "Upgrade" button under the classes you're available to pick.
I found out after 10 in-game weeks of gameplay.
I am aware, this is why I specifically said "start the game with".
Because I know you can eventually max out all stats.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes