anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Prior to the new loyalty/obedience mechanic I would have group sex and attempt to mass impregnate my slaves to increase the work-force rapidly. Thus forcing me to find ways to reduce massive obedience drops in the early to mid game.

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
What are some good strategies to dealing with the Erebus Stones?
These guys mess me up unless I bring along an Alchemist

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
My general strategy for any boss is to target it's weaknesses. Always buy as many different elemental attacks for each member of your combat team, that makes it much easier for everyone to cause damage.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
My general strategy for any boss is to target it's weaknesses. Always buy as many different elemental attacks for each member of your combat team, that makes it much easier for everyone to cause damage.
Yeah but the stones just have such strong stats that I end up needing a seperate party/characters just for busting them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but the stones just have such strong stats that I end up needing a seperate party/characters just for busting them
Vulcano Dungeons are some of the hardest Dungeon currently in the game, so it isn't really a surprise that their Bosses are among the hardest.
I normally use a combat Team of 2 Dragonkin, 1 Seraphim and 2 Mages (Normally Dark Elves) + 1 Elfen Archer to bust them within 2 rounds.
Dragonkin = Paladin, Seraphin = Knight, use Taunt and Cover to keep the mages alive and Spam AoE Attackks like Blizzard and lightning ball... also have advanced Dragonbone equipment for the whole party

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I use a similar set-up to Evangelion-01, except I have two knights and a paladin and one of my mages is optimized as a healer. I spam water attack and blizzard on the turns when I'm not healing and tanking with my front line. It's a slog, but it works.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I use a similar set-up to Evangelion-01, except I have two knights and a paladin and one of my mages is optimized as a healer. I spam water attack and blizzard on the turns when I'm not healing and tanking with my front line. It's a slog, but it works.
My Seraphim normally learns the Valkyrie Class as soon as possible to do Holy attacks and Knight Class to equip heavy armor, while dragonians can equip heavy armor by nature, they learn the Paladin Class to get some holy attack skills aswell.
And yeah my mages are also skilled healers, though I attempt to end battles before the enemy can truely act (I sometimes run around with a fairy healer, but those die with a single hit of most bosses so they aren't really usefull in higher grade dungeons with AoE attacking enemies)

May 30, 2020
2. When you have more than one the slider can be use to scrap all at 1 time.
The slider shows what 1 will give you and if you have more then the slide ends on what only 1 gives you and if you move the slider to the far right it will scrap all of the items you want to scrap.
Thank you for this. I was worried that when it went from 4 to 1 that I had used up some hidden resource and didn't know if it was scarce or not, but this answer makes far more sense. Have a great day.

May 30, 2020
You can start special scenes with unique NPCs via that button.
Thank you so much for this. It was driving me up a wall, cause I figured that it was for talking, but it just so happens that EVERY time I clicked it I happened to be hovered over a non-unique NPC. This was incredibly helpful, hope you have a great day.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
There is no race-mixing in game (yet), right? I couldn't crossbreed a centaur and demon and get a centaur-demon halfbreed, correct?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
There is no race-mixing in game (yet), right? I couldn't crossbreed a centaur and demon and get a centaur-demon halfbreed, correct?
Correct you can get some races to interbreed and some characters can breed with anyone with the improved pregnancy loyalty perk but you won't get any half breeds out side of beast-kin and humans producing the half-kin variants of said beast-kin.

Reactions: hyfka

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Correct you can get some races to interbreed and some characters can breed with anyone with the improved pregnancy loyalty perk but you won't get any half breeds out side of beast-kin and humans producing the half-kin variants of said beast-kin.
Actually not quiet true aswell... even if a Beastkin {Wolf} and a Beastkin {Rabbit} breed the child will always be a Halfkin of either race.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
While technically true that offspring are listed as being one parents race or the other, they will have physical characteristics from both. I usually use a Dragonkin MC and after getting Daisy pregnant, the child was listed as a halfkin-bunny but the description included a long tail and dragon wings, along with her rabbit ears.

You won't be able to breed kids with the bonuses of both parent races, but they should have physical characteristics of both.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Damn, I thought the endgame was breeding super-adventurers / for-profit-slaves :D
Honestly I'd love to see a system for making hybrids. But I have no knowledge as to whether it would even be possible with how the game is being made. A dragonkin-seraphim hybrid with resistance fire and holy resistance at +5-7 and the ability to access both Dragonknight and Valkyrie.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Honestly I'd love to see a system for making hybrids. But I have no knowledge as to whether it would even be possible with how the game is being made. A dragonkin-seraphim hybrid with resistance fire and holy resistance at +5-7 and the ability to access both Dragonknight and Valkyrie.
Sounds both like a pain to make and to change the balance to overpowered cross hybrids... currently the race Bonuses are one of the most important reasons to keep a wide variety of Servants and Slaves.
Personally I like the System as is... just wish that if Beastkins cross breed across their own the Race, their decendant will still be Beastkin rather than Halfkin

Reactions: NajaNaga

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
change the balance to overpowered cross hybrids
I don't think it would be an issue, it would be more of an endgame optimization goal. Could be balanced by simply not giving mixed breeds access to the special classes if that would be too much. Also it would be a trade-off if you took half of each parent's bonuses instead of adding them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

VonCarstein

May 22, 2020
Ran into two issues that might be a bug or user error.
1) Dating occasionally stops being an option, even for characters with dating unlocked. Sometimes it works again after a few days, sometimes not. By not being an option, I mean that selecting a character does not highlight the date button. My character is at home and so are the others, and it happens even if both are resting. Sex works just fine, though.
2) The only option available when a baby is born is to send it to the orphanage. I have plenty of room at the mansion, so it's not a capacity thing. The only option in the text box is to ship the kid off. I do appreciate being able to see the kid's info before making the choice, which I don't remember being in the game last time I played it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ran into two issues that might be a bug or user error.
1) Dating occasionally stops being an option, even for characters with dating unlocked. Sometimes it works again after a few days, sometimes not. By not being an option, I mean that selecting a character does not highlight the date button. My character is at home and so are the others, and it happens even if both are resting. Sex works just fine, though.
2) The only option available when a baby is born is to send it to the orphanage. I have plenty of room at the mansion, so it's not a capacity thing. The only option in the text box is to ship the kid off. I do appreciate being able to see the kid's info before making the choice, which I don't remember being in the game last time I played it.
1) How high is your MCs Charm and how many charges for dates are available at the moment?
2) Have you build the academy?

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes