a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ran into two issues that might be a bug or user error.
1) Dating occasionally stops being an option, even for characters with dating unlocked. Sometimes it works again after a few days, sometimes not. By not being an option, I mean that selecting a character does not highlight the date button. My character is at home and so are the others, and it happens even if both are resting. Sex works just fine, though.
2) The only option available when a baby is born is to send it to the orphanage. I have plenty of room at the mansion, so it's not a capacity thing. The only option in the text box is to ship the kid off. I do appreciate being able to see the kid's info before making the choice, which I don't remember being in the game last time I played it.
Dating is limited on how many you can do each week. Strive for Power 2 2022-08-20 12-27-58-63.jpg

You must have room for them and for better training you must have the academy built. Strive for Power 2 2022-08-20 12-28-05-76.jpg

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Ran into two issues that might be a bug or user error.
1) Dating occasionally stops being an option, even for characters with dating unlocked. Sometimes it works again after a few days, sometimes not. By not being an option, I mean that selecting a character does not highlight the date button. My character is at home and so are the others, and it happens even if both are resting. Sex works just fine, though.
2) The only option available when a baby is born is to send it to the orphanage. I have plenty of room at the mansion, so it's not a capacity thing. The only option in the text box is to ship the kid off. I do appreciate being able to see the kid's info before making the choice, which I don't remember being in the game last time I played it.
In addition to the above posts, there is also now a loyalty option in order to keep the baby. So the pregnant girl must have this trained before birth as well. (I assume, since I haven't had a birth yet in the newest version)

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
In addition to the above posts, there is also now a loyalty option in order to keep the baby. So the pregnant girl must have this trained before birth as well. (I assume, since I haven't had a birth yet in the newest version)
This is correct. If you don't have "Pregnancy" unlocked, you don't get to keep the child.

erkper

May 16, 2018
This is correct. If you don't have "Pregnancy" unlocked, you don't get to keep the child.
Yeah, that name is a little misleading. The name implies they can't GET pregnant without the unlock, which is incorrect. It should be renamed "Motherhood" or something.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, that name is a little misleading. The name implies they can't GET pregnant without the unlock, which is incorrect. It should be renamed "Motherhood" or something.
Or maybe "Breeder" afterall cross breeding is the advanced Version of that Loyality skill

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Or maybe "Breeder" afterall cross breeding is the advanced Version of that Loyality skill
Good call. Especially since Breeder is no longer a class. IIRC it was mentioned in the changelog for this or the last update that Breeder should have been removed - and now is - from the Servants Guild Shop.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I would probably make it "Trust". Because it's a loyalty thing, the mother trusts you enough to raise the child in your home rather than sneaking it away to an orphange.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would probably make it "Trust". Because it's a loyalty thing, the mother trusts you enough to raise the child in your home rather than sneaking it away to an orphange.
Was the lore to that part changed?
Because last time I tested it the Player tells the Mother s/he won't accept a lowly bastard in their house and give it away themselfes

VonCarstein

May 22, 2020
Yep, user error it is. Thank you all for the help.
It's been awhile since I played and had completely forgotten about the weekly date limit. And I was focused so much on the "Pregnancy: Interbreed" option that I apparently didn't even read the "Pregnancy" upgrade. My bad.

Thank you again!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Was the lore to that part changed?
Because last time I tested it the Player tells the Mother s/he won't accept a lowly bastard in their house and give it away themselfes
Oh nevermind then... I have never actually had a birth without it active in the new game, so never knew that was said.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh nevermind then... I have never actually had a birth without it active in the new game, so never knew that was said.
Well it wasn't so wordy... the Baby is brought infront of the MC and S/He decides to keep it or not (if the requirements aren't met it disables the keep Option).
So this was pretty much only a narrative on my part

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Good call. Especially since Breeder is no longer a class. IIRC it was mentioned in the changelog for this or the last update that Breeder should have been removed - and now is - from the Servants Guild Shop.
Wait but why was it removed?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But didn't the Breeder class have a perk that pregnancy gave less penalty to physics?
Yeah but as itself it wasn't feasible enough as a Class anymore apparently... afterall you needed to buy it with Guild reputation and learn it with exp.
It was kind of unrealistic to be fair and I haven't checked the tooltexts of those new skills in Detail or tested how they work... so maybe the Crossbreeding one or one of the later sex skills has the same effect.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Tell me how to get to the root of Anastasia's Wife, I followed the guide here

But I always get a Slave root, no matter what I do

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tell me how to get to the root of Anastasia's Wife, I followed the guide here

But I always get a Slave root, no matter what I do
What worked for me was
Dureing the Lich extermination have Sex with the Elfen Ranger
After clearing the Final hideout return there and pay the Kobold Scavanger
Seduce the Elfen Ranger in Prison
Give the Princess a slap o her cheek when recovering her from the Elfes
When in Prison let her meet with the Elfen Ranger
Give her the Armlet you bought from the Kobold as Gift (Prison)
Be fair to her and offer to marry her

Reactions: Bonkksman
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes