DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I know this is just an alpha but the first game was a lot more fun. I can never get past the first two weeks in this lol. Is there a free roam instead cause that would be nice and stress free.
The game has a built-in cheat system, so yeah, you can make it as stress free as you want.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
So what does it take these days to make someone work as prostitute?
I unlocked it on the loyalty screen but the options are still all greyed out in the task menu

Sweet_dreams

Jan 21, 2020
Prostitution is under rest in the work screen.
The slaves you picked in the dungeon will be at the top right. If it's a unique dungeon that ended before you could pick it up, the slave gets sold automatically.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So what does it take these days to make someone work as prostitute?
I unlocked it on the loyalty screen but the options are still all greyed out in the task menu
Did you uncheck the Rest box?

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
is rape just not possible in this game?
why do I have to "unlock" sex options by building loyalty first?
If you unlock the sex option but don't have any consent, you can Subdue them, tie them with rope, and then rape them. There's a little flavor text showing they're unwilling but other than that it's the same as normal sex.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Game has quite a number of confusing design choices.
It can't seem to make up it's mind if it wants to be a base management game or a trainer game. Likewise, there are design choices that gave it neither a macromanagement nor micromanagement focus.

The game's generally designed around the player building a sizeable household quickly (Being urged along by a pointless time limit and all) but there are no meaningful gameplay loops or features pertaining to the macromanagement of the estate or it's inhabitants so it kinda falls short as a management game.
"Training" is extremely simple as it lacks the careful micromanagement atypical of trainer games but the game still requires you to go through an extremely unintuitive process just to make a character useful after sticking them into a sweatshop and accumulating the necessary XP points to make said character useful.

The game was clearly designed to let the player churn out obedient characters on the fly but it's consistently inconvenienced by the need to provide some half-baked illusion that it's a trainer game - spamming "Finish Turn" and delving into each individual characters' page just to check some boxes isn't exactly fun and the game would be far better off with an organic "fall state" feature.
The default upper limit of residents you could have is 30 but that doesn't really make sense considering the aforementioned problems and general lack of meaningful flavour events/interaction option.

There's also a certain focus in base management and resource accumulation/automation but the player still has to play an active role in gathering specific resources to further justify the combat & dungeoneering aspects of the game (Along with the story) but the misfortune is that the combat, like the other two aspects of the game, lacks depth.
Combat + Dungeons being this basic would've been fine if the game had a solid foundation to stand on when it comes to base management or training but the game just ends up being kinda "meh" all around.

Not to mention engaging in all three aspects of the game just boils down to cramming your characters into a sweatshop and spamming "Finish Turn" till you have the necessary amount of XP/materials/points to do anything.

Still think it could potentially good after a few updates but the game needs some serious QoL changes (Being able to create equipment presets, form separate Groups so it'd be easier to equip/send them out on parties, characters automatically becoming obedient/compliant after a certain threshold, roles like Forge/Alchemy/Sewing being able to gain a little XP even if they're not producing anything etc.) and the dev needs to pick a lane as to which aspect of the game they want to focus on.

lmaoxd321

Jul 10, 2021
If you unlock the sex option but don't have any consent, you can Subdue them, tie them with rope, and then rape them. There's a little flavor text showing they're unwilling but other than that it's the same as normal sex.
Problem is even the 'rope' action is 'Red' and slave resists attempt with brute force.
It's just so weird that you can't even rape the slaves you have captured - and you need to even 'unlock' the option for it first to even have sex. It feels like 'unlocking' the option means that the slave is consenting to sex in the first place.
Maybe they could have a 'fight' interaction when attempting rape and if succeeded, you proceed and if you fail, maybe the slave runs away. I know Jack-o-Nine-Tails has that option. That game has its own issues though.
Strive 1 I believe had a lot more freedom.

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
is it me or there is something with the furry npc spawn?
it's always a half-kin, except for unique npc like that racoon girl.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Are you talking about npcs you can hire from the guilds/buy from the slave market or npcs you capture in the dungeons? Cause I haven't really paid that much attention to the slaves/servants from the guilds and slave market but the dungeons give me both beastkin and halfkin.

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
Problem is even the 'rope' action is 'Red' and slave resists attempt with brute force.
It's just so weird that you can't even rape the slaves you have captured - and you need to even 'unlock' the option for it first to even have sex. It feels like 'unlocking' the option means that the slave is consenting to sex in the first place.
Maybe they could have a 'fight' interaction when attempting rape and if succeeded, you proceed and if you fail, maybe the slave runs away. I know Jack-o-Nine-Tails has that option. That game has its own issues though.
Strive 1 I believe had a lot more freedom.
You need to be stronger than the slave you're raping for it to work.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If you play long enough you'll get plenty of full furries.
They seem rarer than the half-kin though, especially in early game and starter dungeons.

Reactions: hyfka
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes